Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) (24511 Views)

Mob Attempts To Burn A Robber In Bayelsa With Tyre (Graphic Photos) / Man Poisons His 3 Children In Bayelsa With Sniper. Gets Arrested / Man Paraded In Bayelsa With "I AM A THIEF" Tag Hanging On His Neck By Vigilante (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 10:18am On Nov 07, 2017
A 24-year-old man, identified as Edwin Vincent from Delta state, allegedly killed his wife, Joy Michael with a machete. It was gathered that Vincent killed his wife, when she went fishing alongside their neighbour before her husband attacked her with the weapon and hacked her to death. The sad incident happened on Sunday, November 5 at Boro Camp, Kaiama, in the Kolokuma/Opukuma Local Government Area of the state.

According to reports, the shocking incident was brought to the notice of the community by a 12 year old girl, who saw the scene and alerted the indigenes.

An investigation is underway to ascertain the motive behind the murder,” according to a police statement.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/24-year-old-man-slaughters-wife-bayelsa-state-machete-photos.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by krak101(m): 10:19am On Nov 07, 2017
Savagery at it's ugliest

Second FTC today after a while grin . Dedicated to all the hustlers out there. Keep it real. Keep grinding

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:22am On Nov 07, 2017

EVIL. Killing your spouse is not the best option and will never be,rather problems will escalate.

RIP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by iamJ(m): 10:24am On Nov 07, 2017
Rip to the dead

But what did she do? i cant waste my insults

Did she kill his mum or sister?

#No Filter Attitude

5 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by cyndy1000(f): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2017
Thank God he was caught . Rip to her
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 07, 2017
Its the heat/and hunger

I saw my neighbor kill a cockroach the other day. By the time he was through the roach was atomized.Since then ive been locking my door every time. Hungerbad

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
So sad angry angry
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by Plolly(f): 12:46pm On Nov 07, 2017
j
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by lanrei(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
Naija police collecting your belt and shirt at any suspicion of criminal act from time immemorial

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by edeXede: 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
embarassed

No sane man would hack his wife to death.. This is a pure case of mental inbalance. The man should be taking to a psychiatric and be extensively evaluated, then undergo intensive therapy.. The government should take care of him.. He would be better.. Sorry man, I understand your condition. The woman is just a victim of circumstances
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by Sirpaul(m): 12:47pm On Nov 07, 2017
what a life....
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by rattlesnake(m): 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
Federal republic of Mad people
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 12:48pm On Nov 07, 2017
Oh wasted generation
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by sinola(m): 12:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A 24-year-old man, identified as Edwin Vincent from Delta state, allegedly killed his wife, Joy Michael with a machete. It was gathered that Vincent killed his wife, when she went fishing alongside their neighbour before her husband attacked her with the weapon and hacked her to death. The sad incident happened on Sunday, November 5 at Boro Camp, Kaiama, in the Kolokuma/Opukuma Local Government Area of the state.

According to reports, the shocking incident was brought to the notice of the community by a 12 year old girl, who saw the scene and alerted the indigenes.

An investigation is underway to ascertain the motive behind the murder,” according to a police statement.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/24-year-old-man-slaughters-wife-bayelsa-state-machete-photos.html

A 24yrs old man who is supposed to be in school or maybe learning trade is not matured to marry.....that is why I love igbo people.

5 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by Veraatabeh(f): 12:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
Rip
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by terrezo2002(m): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
I wonder the kind of hearts some people possess
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by obedugo(m): 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
If not for ritual purpose then i bet he is insane.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by MYBLOCUS: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
WHAT WOULD HAVE RESULT TO THIS NOW ?THE WAY OUR YOUTH ARE KILLING THEM SELF'S NOW ARE DAYS IS BECOMING ALARMING ,SOMETIMES STRESS AND POVERTY ,ANY WAY RIP TO THE DEAD
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by pereth: 12:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Too young to know what marriage is all about. Not matured enough to get married. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 1:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
24yr old man already married
Abajo undecided
Frustration ti fi oju e ri nkan angry

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by Egein(m): 1:02pm On Nov 07, 2017
Why is good news so rare in Bayelsa?

2 Likes

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by Evergreen4(m): 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
This is what happens when immature young men rush into marriage
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by Thermodynamics(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
Bayelsa and strong strong names "Kolokuma/Opukuma Local Government Area " na was oh. Africa

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
as bad as we want to paint the oyinbo men, thanks God for education and civilisation ooo. d kain savagery wey dey operaate for africa no b here oooooo.. jus carry cutlass kee person.... TWINS,ALBINOS, suppose dey do weekly church thanksgiving for the comin of oyinbo and civilisation tho... make dis case no reach court ooo.where are my ACCIDENTAL DISCHARGE policemen?U R NEEDED AT D HEADQUATERS now

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by delishpot: 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

No sane man would hack his wife to death.. This is a pure case of mental inbalance. The man should be taking to a psychiatric and be extensively evaluated, then undergo intensive therapy.. The government should take care of him.. He would be better.. Sorry man, I understand your condition. The woman is just a victim of circumstances

If it was the wife that did this, would you suggest the same thing you just suggested for her or would you have joined the world to say she must have killed him because she met another man or she was just evil.

No insult intended o, Just want to know how you would have judged the case.

1 Like

Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 1:15pm On Nov 07, 2017
shocked

Endtime marriage.

Women pushing men to the brink of insanity since the days of Ammon and Tamar.
Re: 24-Year-Old Man Kills His Wife In Bayelsa With Machete (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 1:21pm On Nov 07, 2017
edeXede:
embarassed

You are a threat to everything 'just and upright'!
If she were you relative, I'm very sure you'd say same

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Police Arrest Serial Killer Cultist, Suspected Armed Robbers / Gay Man Paraded In Anambra For Sleeping With Little Boys (Photo, Video) / Kenyan Man Tried To Steal A Phone From A Passenger In A Bus, Gets Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.