Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Unilorin Student Was Caught Stealing Today. (see The Picture) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unilorin Student Was Caught Stealing Today. (see The Picture) (759 Views)

Olajide Blessing: DSS Arrest Killers Of UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / Olajide Omowumi-Blessing: UNILORIN Student Raped To Death / Virgin UNILORIN Student In Hijab Raped At Knife-Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Student Was Caught Stealing Today. (see The Picture) by Toshmoney(m): 9:54pm On Jan 02, 2019
According to a witness, a guy whose claim not to be a student of Unilorin was caught today aftet stealing some students propeeties.
The scene goes ;
Exactly 4am this morning @ AGLT agricultural lecture theatre... A thief was caught..... He tip toe to the lecture theatre and looking suspicious.. He thought everyone was asleep.. Mean while I was awake I was about to sleep @ the lecture podium while I notice him. And I hide.. The guy move toward the charging spot to steal a phone unfortunately for I in plug all the phone.. While he was heading out he noticed a lady bag.. And decided to carry it... Immediately he carry it... And ready to run away I swift into action and run after him.. Raising alarm and and shouting @ him Ole! Ole!! Ole!!! He run toward NLNG BUILDING keep chasing him screaming � Ole Ole Ole.. He make a turn toward statistics department I keep pursuing him and he was finally caught @ NSLT where the school security join us and hand over him to the school security.
See the thief pictures here:
https://www.dailyggists.com.ng/2019/01/unilorin-management-caught-thief-red.html

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert / Lady Gets Into A Fight With The White Girlfriend Of Her Nigerian Ex In New York / Man Was Caught Having Sex With Sister In Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.