Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,268 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby (36996 Views)

Nigerian Woman Welcomes Baby After 15 Years Of Waiting (Photo) / The Radfords: UK's Largest Family Welcomes Baby No 22 Amidst Coronavirus Crisis / Amazing Transformation Of A Lady Born Bow-Legged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by Ritzy10(f): 9:09am On Jan 03, 2019
A young lady, Asia Mekole gave birth to her first child in 2018.

Asia , her sister India Janee and their mother were born with the same genetic facial deformity.

Asia shared photos of her beautiful newborn baby girl her partner on Instagram. She wrote:

"Before 2018 end, I just wanna say a lot can happen within a year... I gave birth (which a lot of people don’t believe this little girl is mine when I was 38 weeks! This has to be by far the best Christmas gift God Blessed me with, among everything I have personally went through. He saved me! There’s never a dull moment when I’m with this beautiful girl. The amount of joy she brings is a special kind of love I never felt before. I can’t wait to share my journey with you guys right on YouTube!! P.S. Her dad is so obsessed he brought her the teddy bear in the second photo and wants her to bring it everywhere she goes''

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/god-saved-me-woman-born-with-facial-deformity-writes-as-she-welcomes-a-beautiful-baby-girl/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by JasonScoolari: 9:15am On Jan 03, 2019
Just look at the beautiful baby.

She's indeed blessed to have a man who loved her despite her deformity.... Very rare to find such guys like us.

I just can't stop looking at the beautiful baby again... I love new born babies, they're extremely cute. cheesy

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 03, 2019
The baby is so beautiful, the mum too despite her deformity.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:29am On Jan 03, 2019
God works in a mysterious ways...

Praise his HOLY name!

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by gulfer: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
And some dolts will be killing themselves over little life issues......Stay strong girl/lady; you are really a champion. cool cool cool

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by Biodun1929(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Congratulations to her.

1 Like

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by Abatsam111(m): 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
What a mighty God!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
God for bid*spit*
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by Oweku: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
Congratulation to her cheesy

1 Like

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by RexTramadol1: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2019
For the first picture I could not sight the deformity quick

Fine baby!

9 Likes

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 03, 2019
Her parent is rich

1 Like

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
the guy is the real mvp

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by MissRike(f): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
What an adorable baby! Irrespective of the mother's deformity, the baby is still looking very beautiful. That's what we Yorubas call "ninu ikoko dudu ni eko funfun ti n jade". I love children a lot, especially newborns.

God is indeed very faithful. May the child grow in wisdom and in stature.

13 Likes

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by Isoduwa(m): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2019
Don't waste time check my signature

Thank God for her life
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by TheMainMan: 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Cute baby... Thank GOD for her
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 03, 2019
Black men always setting the records straight.
God bless this family in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by Radiant1020(f): 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2019
Anybody that can look beyond your physical qualities; deformities of any kind and sees the beauty of your soul is worth being with forever!

Kudos to the man

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by gift2xl: 12:53pm On Jan 03, 2019
love is the engine that moves the train.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by owchpediatric: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
Lovely BEAUTIFUL
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by Speedyconnect15: 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2019
Wow

Touching

I wish i had her resilience.

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash.

GET NEW YEAR MTN PROMO BELOW!

Just click the details and over 734 testimonies below.

Daalu nu!
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by opomulero(m): 12:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
Mondayfixed1234:
See below

this guy is a scammer beware, he jus registered today and start advertising fixed games, please run from him

2 Likes

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by alfaman3: 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2019
post=74403881:
God works in a mysterious ways...

Praise his HOLY name!

Thank God for giving her a crooked face.

1 Like

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
Congrats. More blessings.
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by Houseofglam7(f): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2019
Awwwwwww
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by SanLorrenzo(m): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
Who said God is not good

1 Like

Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by SyberKate(f): 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2019
cool
Re: Asia Mekole, Lady Born With Facial Deformity Welcomes Baby by thorpido(m): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2019
Looks like the baby didn't come with the deformity(though she might carry the gene).
Love is a beautiful thing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After 25 Years, Woman Dumped 70-year-old Hubby For First Love / Indian Man To Sue His Parents For Giving Birth To Him Without His Consent / His Wife Doesn't Appreciate House-keeping Allowance Of N50,000.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.