Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Postponement Of The Pdp South South Zonal Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Postponement Of The Pdp South South Zonal Rally (1579 Views)

Labour Party Zonal Rally In Nsukka (pictures) / 2023: PDP South East Presidential Aspirants Unite To Pick Consensus Candidate / Atiku Arrives Port Harcourt For Port Harcourt Zonal Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Postponement Of The Pdp South South Zonal Rally by apasico(m): 10:58am On Jan 03, 2019
POSTPONEMENT OF THE PDP SOUTH SOUTH ZONAL RALLY

We wish to inform our teeming supporters from across the South South of the shift in date of the much anticipated #PDPSouthSouthRally.

This is to enable us organise a bigger, better and defining rally in the history of Nigerian politics, given that the South-South is the natural home of the Peoples Democratic Party. All logistical constraints are currently being worked out to make it a hitch-free experience for our party faithful from across the region and a truly epoch making event.

A new date would be announced shortly. The inconvenience on account of the postponement is regretted.

Thank you.

Re: Postponement Of The Pdp South South Zonal Rally by apasico(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2019
Cc; Lalasticlala
Re: Postponement Of The Pdp South South Zonal Rally by dalongjnr: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2019
lol,PDP…... NA U SABI O!
Re: Postponement Of The Pdp South South Zonal Rally by clownboi: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2019
PDP has always been winning from south south, may b that y thy feel relax not to campaign tongue
Re: Postponement Of The Pdp South South Zonal Rally by StOla: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2019
Atiku never release money. Obi camp say their oga money is frozen in the refrigerator.

Wike dey look dem say I no be mugu.

Atikulate supporters came to eat obidiently and not to contribute, after 4years hunger since ATM Dasuki was decommissioned.

Atiku is now depressed, how will I get my money into the country when Buhari don block every loophole?

If I attempt to fly in from Dubai, my plane will be searched again.

Should I take this risk?

Atiku contemplates!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Postponement Of The Pdp South South Zonal Rally by muykem: 11:11am On Jan 03, 2019
Contiune your lies. Atiku is broke and no support from any governor. Federal government block movement of illicit money. Wike has vowed not to spend Rivers money on any presidential campaign.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Postponement Of The Pdp South South Zonal Rally by Anambralstson: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2019
[s]
apasico:

We wish to inform our teeming supporters from across the South South of the shift in date of the much anticipated #PDPSouthSouthRally.

This is to enable us organise a bigger, better and defining rally in the history of Nigerian politics, given that the South-South is the natural home of the Peoples Democratic Party. All logistical constraints are currently being worked out to make it a hitch-free experience for our party faithful from across the region and a truly epoch making event.

A new date would be announced shortly. The inconvenience on account of the postponement is regretted.

Thank you.
[/s]
Lies

2 Likes

Re: Postponement Of The Pdp South South Zonal Rally by Anambralstson: 11:31am On Jan 03, 2019
apasico:

Thank you.

1 Share

Re: Postponement Of The Pdp South South Zonal Rally by Wadewaltz(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2019
StOla:
Juhari never release money. Osibanjo camp say their oga money is frozen in the refrigerator.

Tinubu dey look dem say I no be mugu.

Next level supporters came to eat and not to contribute, after 4years hunger since ATM Adeosun was decommissioned.

Juhari is now depressed, how will I get my money into the country when I don block every loophole?

If I attempt to fly in from London, my plain will be searched again.

Should I take this risk?

Juhari contemplates!

FIXED cool!
Re: Postponement Of The Pdp South South Zonal Rally by StOla: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2019
Wadewaltz:

FIXED cool!

I am happy to have inspired you, but originality is what would stand you out.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postponement Of The Pdp South South Zonal Rally by KwoiZabo(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2019
I will get confirmation from Atiku or the Party's twitter handle
Re: Postponement Of The Pdp South South Zonal Rally by duwdu: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
apasico:

Thank you.

Na wah.

As the saying with the actual thing goes, the butterfly motions forwards while repeatedly making to land without it actually landing, until, bit-by-bit it disappears into the bush right before one's eyes fa!

But hey, what do I know? wink

P34c3
Re: Postponement Of The Pdp South South Zonal Rally by Wadewaltz(m): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2019
muykem:
Contiune your lies. JUHARI is broke and no support from any governor. Federal government block movement of illicit money. TINUBU has vowed not to spend LAGOS money on any presidential campaign.
FIXED cool
Re: Postponement Of The Pdp South South Zonal Rally by Wadewaltz(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2019
StOla:

I am happy to have NOT inspired you, but PROPAGANDA is what would stand ME out.
FIXED cool
Re: Postponement Of The Pdp South South Zonal Rally by senatordave1(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2019
There only postponing the evil day.up buhari
Re: Postponement Of The Pdp South South Zonal Rally by quickberry(m): 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2019
grin

Una eyes go soon clear
Re: Postponement Of The Pdp South South Zonal Rally by duality(m): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2019
StOla:
Atiku never release money. Obi camp say their oga money is frozen in the refrigerator.

Wike dey look dem say I no be mugu.

Atikulate supporters came to eat obidiently and not to contribute, after 4years hunger since ATM Dasuki was decommissioned.

Atiku is now depressed, how will I get my money into the country when Buhari don block every loophole?

If I attempt to fly in from Dubai, my plane will be searched again.

Should I take this risk?

Atiku contemplates!

Can you help me deduce how Sanwo-olu is funding his campaign in Lagos?

Where did he get the billions from. It can't be his personal savings.
Re: Postponement Of The Pdp South South Zonal Rally by Godblesspmb: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2019
The buhari akwa ibom rally really delt with PDP
Hahahahaaa Atiku and his Nyamiri supporters are in trouble.
GOD BLESS BUHARI

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postponement Of The Pdp South South Zonal Rally by Afamed: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2019
PDP going into comatose faster than expected. Kowa party might be popular than PDP before the 2019 general election

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postponement Of The Pdp South South Zonal Rally by nonsobaba: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2019
Severe cash crunch is biting PDP in the ass. Buhari has blocked all their means to looted money.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Postponement Of The Pdp South South Zonal Rally by PHILipu1(m): 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2019
apasico:

Thank you.
Wike don't want to attend and Atiku is begging him to attend.
Wike need refund of all the money he spent on Tambuwal
Re: Postponement Of The Pdp South South Zonal Rally by PHILipu1(m): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2019
Anambralstson:

6 days ago was yesterday but it was prospone today because Wine need refund from Atiku

(1) (Reply)

IMO: 25% Win In Atleast 2/3 Majority Of LGAs Was requirement fulfilled? / German Chancellor Fine After Shaking Uncontrollably At An Event / Buhari Signs Federal University Of Agriculture Zuru, Kebbi State Bill And The Ar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.