Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,344 members, 7,829,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

White Man Arrested After Attacking Black Female Worker Over A Straw - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Man Arrested After Attacking Black Female Worker Over A Straw (785 Views)

Gunmen Trapped Inside Jos Prison After Attacking The Correctional Centre / Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos / Man Batters Sex Worker Over Extra Rounds Of Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Man Arrested After Attacking Black Female Worker Over A Straw by Gistvic: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
From Gistvic.com

A viral Facebook video of a man physically assaulting a Florida Mcdonald’s employee had a happy ending when the man was arrested.

A Facebook user posted a video which was filmed by his mother and sister when they patronized a McDonald’s in St. Petersburg, Fla., on Monday.

The footage shows a white man, whom the St. Petersburg Police Department identified as 40-year-old Daniel Willis Taylor, allegedly upset because he wanted a straw, grabbing a young black woman named Yasmine James, yanking her over the counter that separated the two.

The restaurant manager still allowed the assailant to place his order after his employee had been attacked.

The Facebook User Captioned:

“My mom and sis Kinie Biandudi recorded this today ... ��‍♂️�(All started because he wanted a Straw),”

The video ends as The White man, Taylor asks for a refund, even though he had just consumed the food.

Gist From Gistvic.com>> https://www.gistvic.com/2019/01/white-man-arrested-after-attacking.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: White Man Arrested After Attacking Black Female Worker Over A Straw by Gistvic: 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2019
shocked
Re: White Man Arrested After Attacking Black Female Worker Over A Straw by JasonScoolari: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2019
Stupid Taylor, his mate is somewhere in Tranzbuspor, Turkey feeding and showing love to a black "26yrs" old man called Ogenyi Onazi, but here he is fighting a woman because of straw.

Indeed, the color of their skin is not the true reflective of their heart.

I hope that "straw" breaks the camel (Taylor's) back in jail.

5 Likes

Re: White Man Arrested After Attacking Black Female Worker Over A Straw by ibkayee(f): 7:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
I was so glad when she snatched him up after he grabbed her. I hope she sues McDonalds

(1) (Reply)

Traffic Thief Slapped To Oblivion After Being Trapped (Photos) / Hacker Who Stole $5.2m Monthly, Busted In Mexico (Photos) / No Regret Killing My Neighbour Like A Chicken, Says 21-year-old Husband(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.