Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,684 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (346729 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Imustreturn(m): 9:10am On Jun 03, 2023
Please do they do online application?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 11:59am On Jun 03, 2023
Nnennaaaaaaaaaa:

Lmao, yess, that’s why I said everyone should keep sending that reminder mail, I wasn’t in a hurry so I didn’t push. I recall the church I was baptized in refused to sign the form they came with (fear of scammers lol), & they had visited there 3 times so I knew I had to apply pressure.

There were literally some loop holes here and there. About 6 months into the verification I got a call that my brother wasn’t snapped while he filled his form and that my application was flagged cause of that so that’s why the embassy hadn’t sent a verification success. My brother had to meet up with the guy & they sorted it out. Still I didn’t push, then 10 months into the verification I reached out to the embassy and informed I hadn’t heard from them and it had been 10 months in, the next day I got the verification success mail & proceeded to apply for my sons’ passport.

So yea, I sort of blame myself for also keeping quiet cause I feel I would have been long sorted before now.

Hello how is it going? Please can you share your timeline? Thanks
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 8:47am On Jun 04, 2023
UCEKE:
Unfortunately, you have not sent us the complete documents. Please pick this up:

The legalisation of your marriage certificate (unfortunately, you only sent us the marriage certificate again, but we need the legalisation of it)

Proof of income March to May 2023

Rent June 2023

Lease agreement which is still valid for at least 12 months

We received the above request from the foreign office in Germany. Please who else have received such request and didn’t the request for legalization from you or it is a new requirement?

Hello how is it going? Were you able find a way to legalize your document? I wish you a smooth process. I still haven't heard from my lawyer.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 8:52am On Jun 04, 2023
January applicants please has anyone received a call from their lawyer?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ameenahhh: 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2023
FrauPosh:
January applicants please has anyone received a call from their lawyer?

I haven’t heard anything yet o. I will probably call them this week.

Please does anyone know the email address to send a mail to?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by UCEKE: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2023
FrauPosh:

Hello how is it going? Were you able find a way to legalize your document? I wish you a smooth process. I still haven't heard from my lawyer.

Thanks. I was at Ministry of foreign affairs to Legalize it and I also notarized it because I don’t want stories again. Well I didn’t hear from any lawyer. I called the embassy to ask for update, I was asked some questions and they check my details and confirm that my verification is on going.

So for now am working on the document the ABH request for.

Everything will be fine. Don’t worry
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 6:26pm On Jun 04, 2023
UCEKE:

Thanks. I was at Ministry of foreign affairs to Legalize it and I also notarized it because I don’t want stories again. Well I didn’t hear from any lawyer. I called the embassy to ask for update, I was asked some questions and they check my details and confirm that my verification is on going.

So for now am working on the document the ABH request for.

Everything will be fine. Don’t worry

Ok good to hear UCEKE. Thanks for your response.It will be well. But do you know why you were asked to legalize it? Has it got to do with the marriage registery? I hope you don't mind me asking?
I did my marriage at a local government registry not federal.I hope that would result in any cause for alarm? I'm glad you are done and over with the legalization process.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 6:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
Ameenahhh:

Please does anyone know the email address to send a mail to?

I still haven't heard from them too.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 6:32pm On Jun 04, 2023
[quote author=Ameenahhh post=123565568]

Please does anyone know the email address to send a mail to?[/quot

Use the "contact" button on their website.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by UCEKE: 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2023
FrauPosh:

Ok good to hear UCEKE. Thanks for your response.It will be well. But do you know why you were asked to legalize it? Has it got to do with the marriage registery? I hope you don't mind me asking?
I did my marriage at a local government registry not federal.I hope that would result in any cause for alarm? I'm glad you are done and over with the legalization process.

We really don’t know the reason because we conducted our marriage at the federal registry. So it was actually strange. You are free to ask. We only hope for the best
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Imustreturn(m): 7:00am On Jun 05, 2023
Booking appointment for a short term visa is difficult oh. Can someone assist please
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 12:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
UCEKE:

We really don’t know the reason because we conducted our marriage at the federal registry. So it was actually strange. You are free to ask. We only hope for the best

Ok. I was really baffled. Wondering why you were told to do so. Thanks for the response.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Bonn2007: 4:46pm On Jun 05, 2023
Try at 11pm naija time from Sunday to Thursday.
You need to be really fast in filling the form cause the released slots gets book out VERY VERY FAST.
Imustreturn:
Booking appointment for a short term visa is difficult oh. Can someone assist please
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Bonn2007: 4:54pm On Jun 05, 2023
Hello guys,

Please for those who have had their visa Interview recently. How much was the Naira equivalent of the 80 Euro Visa application fee
Thanks.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Imustreturn(m): 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
Bonn2007:
Try at 11pm naija time from Sunday to Thursday.
You need to be really fast in filling the form cause the released slots gets book out VERY VERY FAST.
thank you so much I will try this night. International passport Data Page details to fill it abi?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Imustreturn(m): 11:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
server for short visa appoitment is busy omo which kind wahala be this..
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mosfun(m): 5:20am On Jun 06, 2023
Please i Just want to enquire If the people WHO apply for June Last year have start to receiving appointment Date?
Thanks one Love.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Bonn2007: 12:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
Hope you were able to book though. It's very normal for it to be busy coz so many people are connected and trying to get appointments too. Always stick to it even when busy. Good luck.

Imustreturn:

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Imustreturn(m): 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2023
Bonn2007:
Hope you were able to book though. It's very normal for it to be busy coz so many people are connected and trying to get appointments too. Always stick to it even when busy. Good luck.

wasn't able to book yesterday. But am waiting for this night..
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by iListen(f): 4:38am On Jun 07, 2023
Bonn2007:
Hello guys,

Please for those who have had their visa Interview recently. How much was the Naira equivalent of the 80 Euro Visa application fee
Thanks.

N40,500
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by alloyflamez2007(m): 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2023
Mosfun:
Please i Just want to enquire If the people WHO apply for June Last year have start to receiving appointment Date?
Thanks one Love.

Hi ,i applied last year June 5th precisely and till now there has been no invitation. I reached out via email and they replied stating that the process for reunion visa is now presently about 1yr 6months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 7:54am On Jun 09, 2023
Just calm down, hopefully you will get your email on Friday 30th of June or 7th of July. Except they have changed the waiting period.
alloyflamez2007:

Hi ,i applied last year June 5th precisely and till now there has been no invitation. I reached out via email and they replied stating that the process for reunion visa is now presently about 1yr 6months.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by reality08: 9:58am On Jun 09, 2023
Hi,

Congratulations on getting your Visa...Please i have some couple of questions regarding your timeline.
1. Did you already apply for the blue card at the ABH as back as November 2022. You mentioned the transition from student visa to Blue card started since then.

2. If (1) is yes. Did you get a residence permit or a fiktion between November 22 and February, 23 before you contacted ABH in February for the status of your family reunion application.

3. From which city did you apply for your Blue Card/Work Permit?

4. For someone who currently underwent a biometric capturing for Blue card application (Transition from Student to Blue card) and was issued a Fiktionbescheinigung on the same day attached to the company (work started already) and the person also has family reunion application waitng for ABH to contact. Would this person has to wait for the residence card to be issued before they can process the family reunion application or ABH is good to go as soon as the status change on the system?. I asked this question because collection of residence permit card now takes longer time especially in big city. (Please anyone with this knowledge can also answer)

Best regards.
dobeespen:
Hi Everyone,

I had been observing from afar for about 6 months now and just reading comments so that I could know what to expect for my husband's visa process. Here's a timeline of how my husband's visa application process went:

September 2021: Applied for appointment date (he was just my fiance then so you don't have to wait till you're married to book for a date as I read recently)
October 2022: Got interview date
November 2022: Had interview. Interviewer told him that the verification and A1 certificate is not necessary. i think this is because at the time my application to transition from student visa to blue card was still pending and he mentioned to them that I had applied for a blue card. The interviewer told him to bring back older pictures of us LOL, which he also submitted in November.

We didn't hear anything from either embassy or ABH between November and February. I wrote ABH in February to ask for a status update and they said I had to wait for my resident permit to be issued before they can continue with my husband's application. In the meantime, the salary requirement for blue card increased in 2023 and I had to switch from a blue card application to a resident permit for employment purposes.

March 14, 2023: Had interview to change my resident status from student to worker. I was told they will not process my husband's visa until I have physically picked up the permit, which took another 6 weeks.

April 26, 2023: Picked up resident permit

May 4: Got a letter from the ABH that some documents were not properly filled. So I filled them correctly and sent it back that same May 4.

After a week later, I called the embassy and asked for an update since i did not hear anything from the ABH. They said I have to wait and the lady I spoke to wasn't very nice anyway. i sent an email as well after my call asking for an update.

May 16: Got the email to submit passport, travel insurance and travel dates.

May 18: Submitted all documents.

May 26: Got passport back with visa and all documents.

His travel date is not until August since we only had the legal wedding last year, so we plan to do the church wedding before we both leave for Germany. All we had to do was submit travel insurance and ticket itinerary and made sure they matched, and they issued his visa to commence on his exact day of exit from Nigeria.

Gosh the whole anxiety concerning this process is something else, I was the one with the anxiety and my husband was chill the whole time LOL.I pray everyone who is waiting will be granted their visa cause this thing is not easy.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Annie2059: 2:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
When can one be able to book for short term Visa appointment?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Annie2059: 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
Imustreturn:
Are there appointments made available, pls when?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by nuel80: 9:03am On Jun 10, 2023
Those seeking for short visa appointment can drop their email, full name as starting with surname followed by first name and middle name and passport number here, I will try to help when I find one, I usually see appointments because I refresh the website while I’m at work at night.
But which ever date I chose for you, you must be willing to attend it or try to cancel within 3days if you can’t make it.
Ps. Do not dm me, I won’t reply, I am not an agent and I’m not charging anyone for this.
And of course I will NEVER contact you.

2 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oracle12: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oracle12: 6:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
Bukky098:
Goof afternoon my good people. Please I have a question which and I really need directions.

My wife had her interview on the 24th of April, she didn't submit her A1 exam because she was told she could submit later. Today, she got a call from a delivery man (dhl) that she has a message from the embassy. We are now concerned as to why are we receiving documents so quickly? Although we are yet to know the content of the message, she is also not present in the state where she can rush to get the documents. We are just anxious, please can we get clues as what may likely happen? Does anyone has similar experience?

Thanks in anticipation

Hey,

What was this about finally, if you don't mind?

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by olig(m): 9:21am On Jun 12, 2023
Good day all,

Please, I want to know;

The family reunion visa will not be approved if one is on a job seeker permit (post-study) right?

We booked on 29.06.2022 and will probably receive an interview email next month. I am thinking of canceling the appointment if the visa application will eventually be rejected.

I don't have a skilled job yet.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oracle12: 9:45am On Jun 12, 2023
olig:
Good day all,

Please, I want to know;

The family reunion visa will not be approved if one is on a job seeker permit (post-study) right?

We booked on 29.06.2022 and will probably receive an interview email next month. I am thinking of canceling the appointment if the visa application will eventually be rejected.

I don't have a skilled job yet.

Yes it will not be approved.

If you cancel, you will need to queue again for more than one year to get an appointment. Do you really wanna do that?

Do you have hopes of securing a job soon? If yes.

My thoughts;

Wait for the appointment to drop, postpone it for like three months a head for instance (it is possible by an email), for reasons of unavailability or any other reasons legit to you that also makes sense.

If by the time the new date approaches and you still don't have a job, then you may cancel. You can cancel just few days before the appointment.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by olig(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2023
Oracle12:

Yes it will not be approved.

If you cancel, you will need to queue again for more than one year to get an appointment. Do you really wanna do that?

Do you have hopes of securing a job soon? If yes.

My thoughts;

Wait for the appointment to drop, postpone it for like three months a head for instance (it is possible by an email), for reasons of unavailability or any other reasons legit to you that also makes sense.

If by the time the new date approaches and you still don't have a job, then you may cancel. You can cancel just few days before the appointment.

Thank you for your response.
I'm not sure when a job could come.
I will try to postpone it at first as suggested.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by jbonito(m): 1:06pm On Jun 12, 2023
olig:

Thank you for your response.
I'm not sure when a job could come.
I will try to postpone it at first as suggested.

I think you should go through with the interview. Because they may put you straight to the end of the line again. In this case, perhaps they will carry out the lawyer verification first before ABH will make a final decision on your visa which would be some months time. That way, you either have a job and it goes through, or it’s denied but you won’t have to do the lawyer verification again.

A friend’s wife had the interview when he was a student and she was denied but after lawyer verification and other things were confirmed. He was then given an option by the ABH if he wants to appeal or have the application on hold until he gets a job.

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (188) (Reply)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

Viewing this topic: Festaco(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.