Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,909 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries - Travel (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries (346887 Views)

General-german-student-visa-enquiries Part 8 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 7 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Atopet(m): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2023
Please what are the regular documents requested by ABH that one can prepare for?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Imustreturn(m): 5:53pm On Jun 12, 2023
Annie2059:

Are there appointments made available, pls when?
no appointments o..
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Bonn2007: 9:08pm On Jun 12, 2023
Yes they are.

Check few pages back to get detailed answers

Annie2059:

Are there appointments made available, pls when?

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 9:57pm On Jun 12, 2023
@Ewatominiyi please has the ABH answer you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ewatominiyi(f): 9:59pm On Jun 12, 2023
Atopet:
Please what are the regular documents requested by ABH that one can prepare for?

House contract
Work contract
6 or 3 months Payslip

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ewatominiyi(f): 10:01pm On Jun 12, 2023
VERASONDUBABE:
@Ewatominiyi please has the ABH answer you

No ,they havent oooo
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 10:16pm On Jun 12, 2023
OK thanks for your response, they have not answered me too. I don't understand why is taking time. This is 4months that my husband submitted documents.
Ewatominiyi:

No ,they havent oooo
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by olig(m): 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2023
jbonito:

I think you should go through with the interview. Because they may put you straight to the end of the line again. In this case, perhaps they will carry out the lawyer verification first before ABH will make a final decision on your visa which would be some months time. That way, you either have a job and it goes through, or it’s denied but you won’t have to do the lawyer verification again.

A friend’s wife had the interview when he was a student and she was denied but after lawyer verification and other things were confirmed. He was then given an option by the ABH if he wants to appeal or have the application on hold until he gets a job.

Alright!

Thank you for the information. I appreciate
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by olig(m): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2023
jbonito:

I think you should go through with the interview. Because they may put you straight to the end of the line again. In this case, perhaps they will carry out the lawyer verification first before ABH will make a final decision on your visa which would be some months time. That way, you either have a job and it goes through, or it’s denied but you won’t have to do the lawyer verification again.

A friend’s wife had the interview when he was a student and she was denied but after lawyer verification and other things were confirmed. He was then given an option by the ABH if he wants to appeal or have the application on hold until he gets a job.

Alright!

Thank you for the information. I appreciate.

Any future negative impact of denial?
For German and other countries?

Does anyone have an idea regarding that?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Babbbbbbbbby: 7:23pm On Jun 13, 2023
Bukky098:
Goof afternoon my good people. Please I have a question which and I really need directions.

My wife had her interview on the 24th of April, she didn't submit her A1 exam because she was told she could submit later. Today, she got a call from a delivery man (dhl) that she has a message from the embassy. We are now concerned as to why are we receiving documents so quickly? Although we are yet to know the content of the message, she is also not present in the state where she can rush to get the documents. We are just anxious, please can we get clues as what may likely happen? Does anyone has similar experience?

Thanks in anticipation

If you don't mind me asking, how did this go? What happened?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by KingXXI: 7:02am On Jun 14, 2023
Hey guys, I’ve finally received my passport back with the Visa as well.

Here’s my timeline,

30th March 2023: Applied for blue card appointment
31.03.2023 - Got an email with a date for appointment
26.04.2023 - Visa appointment at the German embassy

—Multiple mails to blast and disturb them for a reply because the anxiety wasn’t funny

31.5.2023 - Request for travel date and insurance
5.6.2023 - Docs arrived at the embassy via DHL
8.6.2023 - Embassy activated my prepaid envelope and sent my documents via DHL
13.6.2023 - Visa received from DHL

Also, I didn’t use Pre-approval because I got an appointment too quick and wasn’t able to get it before my appointment date.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by jbonito(m): 7:42am On Jun 14, 2023
olig:

Alright!

Thank you for the information. I appreciate.

Any future negative impact of denial?
For German and other countries?

Does anyone have an idea regarding that?

As far as I know, No. Visa denials are normal (unless for fraudulent reasons). Nothing gets stamped on your passport when denied either. Of course the German embassy can see in their system but in this case, the reason would be clear.

I hope your job status changes very soon.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by flyfly75: 8:16am On Jun 14, 2023
Please I have a question regarding affidavit/informal letter of consent for my spouse and kids

Does it have to be in English or German?

Secondly, is there any template I can get to use or any specifics?

Thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 9:41am On Jun 14, 2023
Congratulations 🎊 🎊
KingXXI:
Hey guys, I’ve finally received my passport back with the Visa as well.

Here’s my timeline,

30th March 2023: Applied for blue card appointment
31.03.2023 - Got an email with a date for appointment
26.04.2023 - Visa appointment at the German embassy

—Multiple mails to blast and disturb them for a reply because the anxiety wasn’t funny

31.5.2023 - Request for travel date and insurance
5.6.2023 - Docs arrived at the embassy via DHL
8.6.2023 - Embassy activated my prepaid envelope and sent my documents via DHL
13.6.2023 - Visa received from DHL

Also, I didn’t use Pre-approval because I got an appointment too quick and wasn’t able to get it before my appointment date.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Ahmed4002(m): 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
flyfly75:
Please I have a question regarding affidavit/informal letter of consent for my spouse and kids

Does it have to be in English or German?

Secondly, is there any template I can get to use or any specifics?

Thank you

Your Address on the right hand side

The German Consulate Lagos,
15, Walter Carrington Cresent,
Victoria Island
Lagos.

LETTER OF CONSENT FOR VISA APPLICATION/TRAVEL OF A MINOR CHILD

We, Father name , date of birth e.g 23.06.1990 and my spouse (wife name , date of birth e.g 12.12.1995 are the lawful custodial parent of:

Child full name:

Date of Birth: 10.05.2023

Passport Number: A100000

(Full child name ) has my consent for visa application for family reunion and travel with her/his mother (spouse name) to reunite with me in German city, Germany. Please kindly accord them with the necessary help needed.

Kind regards,

Your name
Signature

3 Likes

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by flyfly75: 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
Thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by flyfly75: 7:55am On Jun 15, 2023
Please anybody to help me regarding Question 12 on the visa application form

It is a family reunion application

Intended duration of stay in Germany? Should write permanent or I have to put specific dates?

Thank you
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by FrauPosh: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2023
flyfly75:
Please anybody to help me regarding Question 12 on the visa application form

It is a family reunion application

Intended duration of stay in Germany? Should write permanent or I have to put specific dates?

Thank you

Write "Long Stay"
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mosfun(m): 3:08pm On Jun 15, 2023
alloyflamez2007:

Hi ,i applied last year June 5th precisely and till now there has been no invitation. I reached out via email and they replied stating that the process for reunion visa is now presently about 1yr 6months.
[sub][/sub][size=8pt][/size][center][/center][sup][/sup] : oh what? Really OK thanks.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Codedboy95(m): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2023
As anyone who applied for family reunion in june last year gotten appointment ?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oracle12: 7:33am On Jun 16, 2023
Codedboy95:
As anyone who applied for family reunion in june last year gotten appointment ?

If you applied in June last year, you will be contacted in July this year for an appointment date in August, that is the pattern, so just relax.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by bamsz: 8:49am On Jun 16, 2023
Hi everyone,

We are little bit confused on how to handle this situation, my wife's work visa was rejected last year, now she's coming through family reunion and she got an appointment date already. she wrote her O'level exam twice in different schools and when she went for her interview last year, she only presented the certificate from the second school where she only wrote the second exam and passed her papers leaving out the main secondary school she attended. This time around, is it advisable to go with the just the second one she presented at the embassy the last time bearing in mind they could ask for verification and contact the second school where she only wrote exam without attending or present both.

PS: The reason for her visa rejection was not related to her secondary school.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Oracle12: 9:10am On Jun 16, 2023
bamsz:
Hi everyone,

We are little bit confused on how to handle this situation, my wife's work visa was rejected last year, now she's coming through family reunion and she got an appointment date already. she wrote her O'level exam twice in different schools and when she went for her interview last year, she only presented the certificate from the second school where she only wrote the second exam and passed her papers leaving out the main secondary school she attended. This time around, is it advisable to go with the just the second one she presented at the embassy the last time bearing in mind they could ask for verification and contact the second school where she only wrote exam without attending or present both.

PS: The reason for her visa rejection was not related to her secondary school.

I would say, do not make it complicated, maintain the one from the second school.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Atopet(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2023
For FRV, in an average how long does it take for ABH to give a reply to the Embassy? I do understand it varies from place to place, but ABH said my spouse's documents have already been forwarded internally for the recognition of our marriage, this is not clear to me how long this will take, any idea?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by DevAhmed: 7:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
What is the required size of an apartment for a family of 4? Kids age(12 & 9 yrs)

Ewatominiyi:

House contract
Work contract
6 or 3 months Payslip
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mopricelezz(f): 9:20am On Jun 17, 2023
Good morning, please can someone submit A1 certificate after one has gone for interview ?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mrsstephanieo: 1:09pm On Jun 17, 2023
Mopricelezz:
Good morning, please can someone submit A1 certificate after one has gone for interview ?

Yes please but I think there is a timeline for submission
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nnennaaaaaaaaaa: 5:47am On Jun 18, 2023
FrauPosh:

Hello how is it going? Please can you share your timeline? Thanks

Hi dear, good morning

Here’s my timeline;

Booked appointment for my son & I in July 2021

Got appointment for him (passport) Feb 2022 so the verification for both of us started then

Lawyer visited in March same year

Then I got appointment for myself in September to come submitted my documents as mine & my sons’ couldn’t be merged cause our applications were different

Verification complete mail 27th January

Was asked to Submitted my passport in April 2023 which I did about a week after (May)

Passport was delivered with visa in May as well.

Luckily for me my husband wasn’t asked to submit any document at his foreign office so there wasn’t any unnecessary delay again.

1 Like

Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Mopricelezz(f): 7:21am On Jun 18, 2023
Mrsstephanieo:

Yes please but I think there is a timeline for submission

Thanks a lot, any idea how long after interview?
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by VERASONDUBABE: 8:38am On Jun 18, 2023
Congratulations ma, may Deutschland favour you
Nnennaaaaaaaaaa:

Hi dear, good morning

Here’s my timeline;

Got appointment for him (passport) Feb 2022 so the verification for both of us started then

Then I got appointment for myself in September to come submitted my documents as mine & my sons’ couldn’t be merged cause our applications were different

Was asked to Submitted my passport in April 2023 which I did about a week after (May)

Luckily for me my husband wasn’t asked to submit any document at his foreign office so there wasn’t any unnecessary delay again.
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Nnennaaaaaaaaaa: 11:54am On Jun 18, 2023
VERASONDUBABE:
Congratulations ma, may Deutschland favour you

Amen
Thank you so much
Re: General German Work And Family Re-union Visa Enquiries by Zluky: 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2023
Nnennaaaaaaaaaa:

Hi dear, good morning

Here’s my timeline;

Congratulations!!!

Did the lawyer come again to verify your own documents? Or was the verification complete email you got was for when the lawyer visited in Marrch 2022?

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (188) (Reply)

Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Giving Birth In Brazil / Somali Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Africa!

Viewing this topic: prittyboi(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.