Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Lexus GS350: Durability And Available Of Spare Parts In Nigeria - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lexus GS350: Durability And Available Of Spare Parts In Nigeria (2821 Views)

Price Of Spare Parts / Lexus GS350 Stiff Steering Wheel / Parts In Regular Cars You Won't Find In Electric Car's Maintenance/Repair Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lexus GS350: Durability And Available Of Spare Parts In Nigeria by Braaad: 7:00pm On Jan 03, 2019
I'm at the verge of paying for a Nigerian used 2008 Lexus GS350 with low mileage. I want to get expert opinion on this vehicle. Things as simple as availability of spare parts, any major or minor problems with this model would be highly appreciated.

Re: Lexus GS350: Durability And Available Of Spare Parts In Nigeria by Jungpablo: 7:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
waiting

2 Likes

Re: Lexus GS350: Durability And Available Of Spare Parts In Nigeria by CarGuideNG: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Braaad:
I'm at the verge of paying for a Nigerian used 2008 Lexus GS350 with low mileage. I want to get expert opinion on this vehicle. Things as simple as availability of spare parts, any major or minor problems with this model would be highly appreciated.

It may be a Nigerian used vehicle, but a Vehicle History Report would be a great idea to ensure you avoid vehicles with prior potentially expensive damage such as flood/water damage. You could also verify the genuine mileage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lexus GS350: Durability And Available Of Spare Parts In Nigeria by Computergloba: 9:16pm On Jan 03, 2019
Braaad:

Computerglobal helps you shop smart when you’re buying a car, and we guarantee you’re shopping smart when you request a Vin report(s) from us

computerglobal:

Ensure you get a comprehensive vehicle history report, custom duty verification and an inspection officer

Contact us today for a comprehensive report

Contact us for duty verification

Contact us for Vehicle inspection

Contact us on Whats-app now . Just a click away.

https:///+2348060365068

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lexus GS350: Durability And Available Of Spare Parts In Nigeria by Braaad: 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2019
Thanks very much on this. The vin report is clean. There was only a dent to the rear end when bought as salvage from USA. I just want to know the general availability of spare parts for this model. Can other Lexus car parts fix in...(eg the ES3XX model),

CarGuideNG:

It may be a Nigerian used vehicle, but a Vehicle History Report would be a great idea to ensure you avoid vehicles with prior potentially expensive damage such as flood/water damage. You could also verify the genuine mileage.

1 Like

Re: Lexus GS350: Durability And Available Of Spare Parts In Nigeria by epistleNow(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2019
Most cars with low mileage are usually flooded or recalled.

And I just did a Google search, and this series were recalled at different times.

It will be advisable to know exactly what the issues were for the recall and how it will affect the car when used in Nigeria.

A proper vin check is your best bet as earlier adviced.

2 Likes

Re: Lexus GS350: Durability And Available Of Spare Parts In Nigeria by kingreign(m): 9:44pm On Jan 03, 2019
Call me, I know a lot about that car. We also have members who own the car in club_lexus 07034581213

1 Like

Re: Lexus GS350: Durability And Available Of Spare Parts In Nigeria by nurey(m): 12:42pm On Jan 04, 2019
Braaad:

The first thing is to ensure its not a flooded vehicle and not a lemon.

The other thing is the engine it's not the normal 2gr in camry and Avalon it's a tad more complicated and expensive I think it's 1m+ so ensure the engine is in top shape and was taken care of.

other parts are available in the market, also if it's really low mileage true true then parts should still be in good working condition

1 Like

Re: Lexus GS350: Durability And Available Of Spare Parts In Nigeria by SmartToyota(m): 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
You can go on to get the ride once its in ok condition. Parts are readily available, you can also join the Lexus WhatsApp group as earlier indicated by kingreign.

(1) (Reply)

2 Million Too Much? / I Am Fed Up With My Toyota Camry 2.4 / 2014 Bmw M5 Competition Vs 2014 Mercedes-benz E63 Amg s model-Which is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.