Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President (12018 Views)

Zakari Mijinyawa Confirms Escape Of Nadeem Anjarwalla, Binance Executive / Demolitions: Don’t Cry Over Split Milk, Ohanaeze President Tells Igbos In Lagos / Ohanaeze President Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu Visits Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by 10Ebisco: 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2019
President General of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide, Chief John Nnia Nwodo, Thursday condemned in strong terms the appointment of Amina Zakaria as the Chairperson of Presidential Election Collation Centre by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

The Igbo leader called on Mrs. Zakari to resign from the commission because of her blood relation to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Nwodo told Nigerians to hold the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) and the Federal Government responsible should anything happen to the nation’s democracy.

He spoke while reacting to INEC’s appointment of Mrs. Zakari as head of presidential election collation committee.

Nwodo said it was bad enough that Mrs. Zakari was allowed to continue to serve in INEC and worse by INEC appointing her in the new position.

“It’s like Rangers VS Kano Pillars and Kano Pillars is allowed to nominate a referee. It’s impossible for justice to be done. In a civilized clime Amina Zakari should have resigned,” he maintained.

“I expected the APC government having come to power through a free and fair election conducted by another president, they should not destroy the history.

“I call on Amina Zakari to honourably resign.

“Whatever happens to our democracy tomorrow, they (INEC and Federal Government) should hold themselves responsible.

“With continued membership of Mrs. Zakari in the commission, the corporate personality of INEC is seriously whittled down; making her head of collation committee is worse than anything anybody can imagine,” he said.

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/01/03/amina-zakari-inec-putting-nigerias-democracy-threat-ohanaeze-president-nwodo/

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by seunmsg(m): 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2019
Ohaneze and PDP are purveyors of fake news. Amina Zakari is from Jigawa state while Buhari is from Daura town in Katsina. So tell, how are they blood relatives?

Ohaneze should also be reminded that Jonathan appointed her as INEC national commissioner and senate confirmed her appointment. So, what exactly is their problem with this lady?

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2019
seunmsg:
Ohaneze and PDP are purveyors of fake news. Amina Zakari is from Jigawa state while Buhari is from Daura town in Katsina. So tell, how are they blood relatives?

Ohaneze should also be reminded that Jonathan appointed her as INEC national commissioner and senate confirmed her appointment. So, what exactly is their problem with this lady?

Oh please... like you dont know..

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by gidgiddy: 11:42pm On Jan 03, 2019
seunmsg:

Stop talking nonsense. It is not a must that a person must come from the same state as you before they are related to you. The issue here is that Buhari's relative has been appointed to a sensitive electoral position and that is wrong

121 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by oneluv11: 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
can I cry blood?

2 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by DerrickzB: 12:02am On Jan 04, 2019
HEhehe this buhari is a scam ooo.. inec na one of him scheme!! That's how one big goat zombie was saying the position is a ceremonial role.. hehehe.. they would soon flood here to talk thrash.. like the first zombie to comment..

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by mbaboy(m): 12:10am On Jan 04, 2019
Buhari is a threat to our democracy

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 04, 2019
This is Buhari's way of saying if thousands die as a result of his rigging plans, he's not bothered.

Let the world take note.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by macb2k: 12:25am On Jan 04, 2019
seunmsg:

Last time I checked relatives must not come from same state. I have niece and nephew from other states different from mine

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by deboysben(m): 12:36am On Jan 04, 2019
Even zombies are surprised at what inec just did.

But pride and arrogance won't allow them speak the truth and condemn such move.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by booblacain(m): 12:40am On Jan 04, 2019
seunmsg:

Even an illiterate cannot talk like you are talking. I have nieces that are from Edo state by virtue of their father being from Edo state, I am not from Edo state.

Honestly, I am starting to believe that saying that you actually have to sound stupid to defend Buhari. What kind of bias will make a person loose ability to see how dumb what he is saying really is?

126 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by ArmedRobber: 12:51am On Jan 04, 2019
ohaneze pdp side kick should go to hell .Buhari is not the inec chairman that gave her the appointment.
inec is an independent body that runs affairs on its own.they have the exclusive right to appoint anybody to a position

9 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 04, 2019
seunmsg:

Neither Amina nor Buhari has refuted their relations but ordinary 30k zombie like you, are here masturbating as usual.

Is daftness the prerequisite into BMC?

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by beautyoftheLord: 2:27am On Jan 04, 2019
Does supporting Buhari mean you have to loose all sense of thinking and reasoning like a logical human being would? angry

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by haladadon: 3:27am On Jan 04, 2019
so that even if dumbohari losses on failbuhari she will still announce the Dullard as the winner and her announcement will stand.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by helinues: 5:02am On Jan 04, 2019
Amina that has been with INEC even before Buhari was elected. She was appointed by GEJ.

Go and remove her now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:02am On Jan 04, 2019
Nuff said in all these.....

Next news please.....

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by xohazale1: 5:05am On Jan 04, 2019
inec please take time

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by KEVIND: 5:07am On Jan 04, 2019
Nigeria is in a valley. In that valley there're scorpions,snakes and other dangerous creatures. Only God can see her through.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by 6digitscomrade: 5:12am On Jan 04, 2019
Esseite:

Oh please... like you dont know..
did that writer appear to be sane?? Don't let beautiful words sway u...Only the last admin he mentioned confirmed his insanity...Comparing or asking why an ijaw man would appoint a northerner but doesn't see a anything wrong when daura man employs another northerner.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by Afamed: 5:12am On Jan 04, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by calamus(m): 5:13am On Jan 04, 2019
Isn't this the height of it? What sort of appointment is this?

booblacain:

Even an illiterate cannot talk like you are talking. I have nieces that are from Edo state by virtue of their father being from Edo state, I am not from Edo state.

Honestly, I am starting to believe that saying that you actually have to sound stupid to defend Buhari. What kind of bias will make a person loose ability to see how dumb what he is saying really is?

Excuse me sir, it's actually a side effect of being a zombie. This symptom is prevalent in zombies that have entered the advanced stage. Apart from this one, there is the other one in advanced stage too, one former almajiri a.boki boy, . Watch, that one follows everywhere like a fly... he will soon land here...

post=74431166:
Nuff said in all these.....

Next news please.....

Surprisingly, booblaclain, this news surprised even this zombie himself... I think the seunmsg zombie's stage is pre-mortem stage... undecided

Who has that picture for "I just rolled my eyes so hard I saw my brain"?

13 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by Afamed: 5:13am On Jan 04, 2019
There are plenty of lazy youths in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by idonhammer: 5:14am On Jan 04, 2019
seunmsg:
A stupid idiotic yoruba muslim from the waste has spoken. Pls go and borrow sense for 2019.Fool!

3 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by ofiko123(m): 5:17am On Jan 04, 2019
Chaii.. This woman will surely rig the 2019 elections in favour of buhari

3 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by ofiko123(m): 5:18am On Jan 04, 2019
KEVIND:
Nigeria is in a valley. In that valley there're scorpions,snakes and other dangerous creatures. Only God can see her through.

Hmm..deep words

4 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by megafone: 5:19am On Jan 04, 2019
ArmedRobber:
ohaneze pdp side kick should go to hell .Buhari is not the inec chairman that gave her the appointment.
inec is an independent body that runs affairs on its own.they have the exclusive right to appoint anybody to a position

And in exercising there autonomy they have to loose their sense of national interest?

Lie down their, i need to activate your brain, seems you long abandoned it!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by Omeokachie: 5:23am On Jan 04, 2019
Buhari will go to any length to rig the forthcoming elections. He seemed ready to again carry out his "dog and baboon soaking in blood" brand of politics.

No wonder APC are not ready to campaign.

14 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by GeorgeTheCoder: 5:25am On Jan 04, 2019
seunmsg:

Sometimes I wonder if Buhari himself specially hand-picks you members of BMC.

17 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by opribo(m): 5:35am On Jan 04, 2019
Talking alone will not stop Bubu Jubrin from rigging plan. That is why he is positioning his stooge at strategic positions as far as the 2019 elections are concerned.

For Bubu Jubrin its a do or die because his continued survival depends on that office. So no matter what anybody may say Bubu Jubrin has his rigging agenda well guarded.

Nigerians ought anticipate such anyway knowing full well the antecedents of the man Bubu.

13 Likes

Re: Amina Zakari: INEC Putting Nigeria’s Democracy Under Threat – Ohanaeze President by Jonadull: 5:38am On Jan 04, 2019
These bastards should wail to death!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Fayemi bans use of English Language during traditional events / NBC’s Website Back But With Wrong Phone Numbers / Buhari To Meet Kankara Schoolboys By 3pm Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.