Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) (22002 Views)

IMSU Students Chant NO LIGHT During Gov. Hope Uzodinma's Visit / University Of Ibadan Students Chant ‘No Structure’ As Obi Wins In Polling Units / Justice Mary Odili Is From Mbaise In Imo State, Married to a PDP chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:10am On Jan 04, 2019
Gmajor:
No lefelandum no erection

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by movetoca: 10:11am On Jan 04, 2019
Osagyefo98:

And u talking to a pure yoruba man.

U guys that have stayed long on nairaland should be distinctly conversant when reply any ethnicity or tribe no matter the camouflage.
my bad
Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2019
Belteshazzar1:
even though they did not vote, they will be the one to bear the pain .... let them come out in mass and vote by the grace of God, they may obtain what they are looking for in PDPs regime this my humble advice

Vote for who?
You Afonjas are backstabbers and cowards.

No referendum, no election in Igboland.
Let Atiku go and collect his votes from Afonjas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by GistFullGround: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2019
I just hope and pray IPOB will allow the elections so Buhari can be sent back to Daura.
Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2019
movetoca:

my bad

No p...

I just called your attention.
Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2019
GistFullGround:
I just hope and pray IPOB will allow the elections so Buhari can be sent back to Daura.

Buhari is President of Nigeria
Nigeria is different from Biafra.

Biafra should not be dragged into Nigeria's elections. Nigerians heve no business coming to campaign in Biafra.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by dododawa1: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
I begin to like cownu these days
Lol,who know,no go know

4 things that will happen after Feb 19th presidential election in shout yeast
Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by dododawa1: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2019
Peacemaker5128:
I begin to like cownu these days
Lol,who know,no go know

4 things that will happen after Feb 19th presidential election in shout yeast
To whom is concern
Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by zoedew: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2019
“As you can see..... As you can see....”
Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by LLobiorah: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2019
Okoyeeebos:

Daalu nwanne
That boy is a scratch-faced skull-miner from Oshogbo. He's an Afonja pretending to be Igbo.

Even if he's Igbo, he's a wawa osu Igbo from Abakaliki, not superior Igbo like Anambra Igbos.

Bros, you dumb o!
And a hypocrite too. Are you different from the dude pitting the Enugus, Ebonyis against the other three states?
What's Anambra superiority over the Abakaliki man??

See as you dy disgrace your 'supposedly superior igbo lineage'. Nkakwu nwuru anwu!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by BlueRayDick: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2019
Who go come chop all the kolanut and garden egg dem don buy now? embarassed

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 04, 2019
Omo this thread sweet die. Okoyeebos and corrinthians are badasses.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by Bobbyfreshh(m): 11:02am On Jan 04, 2019
Cownu:

Yes o .
Any Igbo that disobey me will be dealt with severely by chuku obiama grin

some one said I shouldn't have erection because of leflendum smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by nonsobaba: 11:14am On Jan 04, 2019
Atiku chose the wrong man as his VP. Imagine Peter Obi who ought to have used the opportunity to explain to IPOd why they should vote for atiku ran away immediately he sighted them coming! I guess after killing many IPOd members in Ezu river, his guilty conscience couldn't stand to face them.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by Moukandjo: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2019
Okoyeeebos:

Yes na.
Obi would be hung by the balls.

Benjamin Netanyahu is our brother. Netanyahu is the same thing as Iwuayanwu.
I swear, this is one of the funniest stuffs I've seen ever! You already sabi how those extremely deluded things reason! grin grin
"Netanyahu = Iwuayanwu" grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by firstolalekan(m): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2019
Corrinthians:
Good one there guys! These leaders think we're fools. There shall be NO ELECTION IN BIAFRALAND WITHOUT A REFERENDUM.

God punish Atiku and Obi for trying to make us deviate from the biafran course.

Nnamdi kanu is our Supreme Leader and may Chukwu Abiama punish any Ibo son or daughter who disrespects his order to boycott the zoo elections. angry
MY NIGGA grin grin grin
OSU PEOPLE TOO GET WAHALA grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by Corrinthians(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
Okoyeeebos:

Daalu nwanne
That boy is a scratch-faced skull-miner from Oshogbo. He's an Afonja pretending to be Igbo.

Even if he's Igbo, he's a wawa osu Igbo from Abakaliki, not superior Igbo like Anambra Igbos.
Daalu Igwueeee!

May our god Chukwu Abuko Balotelli and his wife Amarachukwu Abuko Bobriski continue to bless you and give your head more wisdom. Iseeeee!

God punish all saboteurs who want elections to hold in the sacred lands of biafra.

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by owunabastard: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
Corrinthians:
Coming from the same boy that always tries to pit Enugu and Ebonyi against other South East states.

Okoyeeebos is a true blooded Igbo man from a Royal Family.

We know your type.

AFONJAAAA! angry
I know you to be a staunch APC loyalist, for the fact you support this Okoyeeebos or whatever is his name, indicates he is not an Igbo man. All his talks is just sarcasm and to taunt Igbo nation.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by pedrozone15(m): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2019
Omoluabi16:
At worst, there will be voter apathy in the South east. Election will go on in other parts of the country. A winner will be declared.. whoever wins will NEVER grant a referendum or Biafra. And kanu will be in Israel granting press statements. These dunderheads just do not understand workings of politics.

You are very right my brother, these ipob guys keep acting like touts and miscreants.
How in the hell will they be granted Biafra with this kind of display.
Please note:- Not every Igbo person want Biafra.
Imagine the way they bullied their fellow Igbo people. How then would Biafra be.
Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
schoolboij:
Omo this thread sweet die. Okoyeebos and corrinthians are badasses.

My niggers from that side don hear an today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by Balingz: 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
What a pity. Am sure a large number of those who are busy clamouring for biafra don't even know the genesis. Bunch of fools that can't think for themselves.
Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
Corrinthians:
Daalu Igwueeee!

May our god Chukwu Abuko Balotelli and his wife Amarachukwu Abuko Bobriski continue to bless you and give your head more wisdom. Iseeeee!

God punish all saboteurs who want elections to hold in the sacred lands of biafra.

Amarashuku Abuko Bobrisky kwa? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
owunabastard:

I know you to be a staunch APC loyalist, for the fact you support this Okoyeeebos or whatever is his name, indicates he is not an Igbo man. All his talks is just sarcasm and to taunt Igbo nation.

Nwanne, real Igbos want Biafra.

Igbos who choose an Hausa Fulani man over Biafra are saboteurs, snakes, two-faced backstabbers and slaves

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by owunabastard: 12:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
Okoyeeebos:

Nwanne, real Igbos want Biafra.

Igbos who choose an Hausa Fulani man over Biafra are saboteurs, snakes, two-faced backstabbers and slaves
You are not serious grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by CoolAmbience(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
omooba969:
A house divided against itself...smiley

Igboz! cool

When the military or security agencies are deployed to keep peace na they will claim not to be a violent group.

What right do they have to abuse the freedom of association or peaceful assembly of others?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by JasonScoolari: 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2019
NessaBoo:
The way sarcasms are being skewed here is just rib-cracking!!

Atiku right now!!
It is so glaring who your anointed candidate is.

Well done.

Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by Turantula(m): 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
RichFoundation:
#NotTooYoungToWin
My name is Richard Ngene, I am 30 years old.
Also a House of Assembly Candidate of APC in Enugu State.

Please I am appealing to my fellow Nigerians irrespective of party affiliations, tribe and religion to support me and help fund my campaign.

I won’t disappoint the Youths when elected.

Please I need more campaign Posters,T-Shirts, Caps.

Thanks and Gold Bless.
The God the good people of Enugu state worship will never allow APC (EVIL PARTY) to win any seat.
Amen
Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by NessaBoo(f): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
It is so glaring who your anointed candidate is.

Well done.

Jason, the comments were funny naa!!

I had to recheck monikers to confirm if my eyes weren't playing a trick on me.

As much as i don't indulge in tribal sentiments, you must have a special kind of terrible sense of humor not to find them funny. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by drchuks1234(m): 1:10pm On Jan 04, 2019
RichFoundation:
#NotTooYoungToWin
My name is Richard Ngene, I am 30 years old.
Also a House of Assembly Candidate of APC in Enugu State.

Please I am appealing to my fellow Nigerians irrespective of party affiliations, tribe and religion to support me and help fund my campaign.

I won’t disappoint the Youths when elected.

Please I need more campaign Posters,T-Shirts, Caps.

Thanks and Gold Bless.
YOUR PARTY HAVE SPOIL EVERYTHING
Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by stieyven(m): 1:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
Corrinthians:
Good one there guys! These leaders think we're fools. There shall be NO ELECTION IN BIAFRALAND WITHOUT A REFERENDUM.

God punish Atiku and Obi for trying to make us deviate from the biafran course.

Nnamdi kanu is our Supreme Leader and may Chukwu Abiama punish any Ibo son or daughter who disrespects his order to boycott the zoo elections. angry
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28

1 Like

Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by JasonScoolari: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
NessaBoo:

Jason, the comments were funny naa!!

I had to recheck monikers to confirm if my eyes weren't playing a trick on me.

As much as i don't indulge in tribal sentiments, you must have a special kind of terrible sense of humor not to find them funny. cheesy
Lol, you misunderstood my comment completely. grin I have come to notice that you're not neutral like you say. cheesy

I understand what you're trying to do, but for heavens sake use the picture of the lifeless general. grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Scatters “Orji Mbaise” In Imo, Chant 'No Election' (Video) by gidgiddy: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2019
movetoca:
Jobless and useless never do well idiots like their stupid leader. This Ipob is becoming a nuisance and embarrassment to Igbos. They should do something about these boys as soon as possible because they're turning into another Boko Haram. They should have shot their mumu leader in the head when they had him in custody.

That's the mistake you Nigerians made with Boko Haram. When Yusuf was head of Boko Haram, they were not armed or killing people. Your Nigerian government went and arrested Yusuf, killed his men and killed Yusuf himself because you people thought it would be The end of Boko haram. What happend? Shekau took over, armed his men and Nigeria has been fighting for 8 years at the cost of thousands of people dead, millions displaced and billions of Naira wasted on a war that could have been avoided if they had called Yusuf to a meeting to look into his grievance.

The same thing may still happen with IPOB. Now that they are still unarmed, the authorities are sending Python dance after them, killing them, locking them up. What do you think will happen when Nnamdi Kanu is finally killed? You think these guys will be stoning events with flags any more? It will be with AK47. Killing Nnamdi Kanu will turn IPOB into something worse than Boko haram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Constructed Road To Ex-president Jonathan’s Community – Sylva / PDP, S’East Governors Disagree With Ekwueme Over Jonathan / Photos Of Buhari, Lamido Sanusi In Mecca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.