Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Three Things God Can Never Do ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Three Things God Can Never Do ? (1581 Views)

5 Things God Doesn't Care About That We Worry Far Too Much About / Things God Can't Do / Ten(10) Things God Wants You To Remember!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Things God Can Never Do ? by Esedendo(m): 12:57pm On Aug 09, 2010
There are 3 things i just thot God can never do.
1. God can never make MISTAKE. He's d all-perfect God who is unlike men.
2. God can never LIE. Heaven & earth may pass away, bt His word must come to pass.
3. God can never praise/worship himself dats why He's a jealous God. He wants us to give him all da praise/worship, dats reason He instruct us nt 2 serve any god beside Him.
Dats all i know abt wat He can't do. If u knw any other, pls post it here.
Re: Three Things God Can Never Do ? by nopuqeater: 1:34pm On Aug 09, 2010
God can never die, even for a moment.
God can never seek help from anyone.

God can never have a need to eat
God can never have a need to drink
God can never have a need to rest
God can never be tired
God can never be tempted
God can never be seized by any
God can never be tried
God can never be judged
God can never be executed
God can never be hung

God can never have a family, mother, father, step father, brother, etc

God can never be born
God can never get old

God can never have a baby, child male or female
Re: Three Things God Can Never Do ? by Iyineda(m): 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2010
1. His MISTAKE was to create an imperfect Man which has led to many wars and deaths.

2. He doesn't need to lie. Last I checked the dude lives on his own. He must feel lonley after all these years centuries millenniums.

3. If he is a "jealous god" that means he has rivals, competitors with superior intelligence. Hmm, I think you're on to something. Probably explains why he had to send Jesus down to this world to intensify his campaign of the greater ego.

[/sarcasm]
Re: Three Things God Can Never Do ? by Okijajuju1(m): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2010
grin - Bookmarked
Re: Three Things God Can Never Do ? by Iyineda(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2010
nopuqeater:

[. . .]
God can never be hung

Way to repeat yourself. undecided
There, let me help you:
- God can never be shot with a gun
- God can survive a crash
- God can never OD
- God can take a punch from Chuck Norris and live, etc.

nopuqeater:

Jesus laughs at you.
Re: Three Things God Can Never Do ? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2010
1: God can never answer questions he has left behind (like how come he never saw the outcome of Lucifer and our eventual falling to his wiles)
2: God can never make himself physically known to modern man like he did to illiterate masses of the old days
3: God can never save you from yourself. you have to do that
4:He can never, eva send Jesus to die for our bleedin ungrateful arsses again
Re: Three Things God Can Never Do ? by nopuqeater: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2010
@Lagerwhenindoubt: « #5 on: Today at 03:49:57 PM »
1: God can never answer questions he has left behind (like how come he never saw the outcome of Lucifer and our eventual falling to his wiles)
2: God can never make himself physically known to modern man like he did to illiterate masses of the old days
3: God can never save you from yourself. you have to do that
4:He can never, eva send Jesus to die for our bleedin ungrateful arsses again
The achilles of the Christianity and Christians.
Re: Three Things God Can Never Do ? by nopuqeater: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2010
@Iyineda: « #4 on: Today at 01:49:34 PM »
Quote from: nopuqeater on Today at 01:34:06 PM
[. . .]
God can never be hung

Way to repeat yourself. Undecided
There, let me help you:
- God can never be shot with a gun
- God can survive a crash
- God can never OD
- God can take a punch from Chuck Norris and live, etc.
death and the way of dying are two different things. I emphasized it enough and got your attention. Someday, it will change your life.

Quote from: nopuqeater on Today at 01:34:06 PM

Jesus laughs at you.
I laugh back. Allah is my protector from evil. Who is the mother of the son, and wife of Biblical God?

Iyineda: i am laughing with you. On my side are God Who creates, His Angels, His servants in Messengership and Prophethood, including His servant Jesus son of Mary who he sent, and all believers in Oneness of God.
Re: Three Things God Can Never Do ? by Iyineda(m): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2010
^ Riiiight. cheesy

[size=4pt]Oh I love these boards.[/size]
Re: Three Things God Can Never Do ? by nopuqeater: 5:56pm On Aug 09, 2010
@Iyineda: I meant to say that I am laughting at you. And my Creator, His Angels, His Messengers and Prophets, including His servant Jesus and all believers are laughing at you.

You should be happy that the good news of hellfire is revealed to you. Perchance, you may leave your evil way?
Re: Three Things God Can Never Do ? by nuclearboy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 09, 2010
There is NOTHING God cannot do.

Thats why He is God - no limitations, no laws, nothing. Whether it looks "funny", "crazy", "wrong" or "beneath Him" to us, He, seeing all, knows why He does it

Any god that has limitations and cannot do something is not the true God
Re: Three Things God Can Never Do ? by nopuqeater: 12:27am On Aug 10, 2010
God can never say "Jesus, Your servant who You sent".

God can never say "Oh Israel, your Lord and my Lord is but One God".

God can never say "my God, my God why has thou forsaken me"

I have plenty to make you know that you are an idolater, you worshiper of a servant of God.

With the above, when God is not the Author of confusion, we know it will not be the "Bible" that represents the truth of God.
Re: Three Things God Can Never Do ? by Okijajuju1(m): 12:31am On Aug 10, 2010
God will not change water to shayo for anyone (since God is supposedly not a shakis man)

God will not fake death to escape from the hands of his captors (in Calvary)

God will not be caught near an Ashawo (Since Gods eyes are too holy to behold iniquity)
Re: Three Things God Can Never Do ? by Nobody: 12:33am On Aug 10, 2010
nopuqeater:

God can never seek help from anyone.

God can never have a need to eat
God can never have a need to drink
God can never have a need to rest
God can never be tired
God can never be tempted
God can never be seized by any
God can never be tried
God can never be judged
God can never be hung

God can never have a family, mother, father, step father, brother, etc

God can never be born
God can never get old

I await the day islam can describe itself better than merely being a repudiation of everything christianity. I'm not holding my breath.
Re: Three Things God Can Never Do ? by Fhemmmy: 2:48am On Aug 10, 2010
True
Re: Three Things God Can Never Do ? by Dolemite(f): 4:10am On Aug 10, 2010
god can never exist.
Re: Three Things God Can Never Do ? by nuclearboy(m): 9:07am On Aug 10, 2010
nopuqeater:

I have plenty to make you know that you are an idolater, you worshiper of a servant of God.

With the above, when God is not the Author of confusion, we know it will not be the "Bible" that represents the truth of God.

An illiterate truth rejecting donkey (according to his own god) calls a person who worships the true God (according to the donkey's god) who the donkey's god says should be his teacher when he is confused, an idolater.

Does it make sense that your own god would ask you to consult an adolater for truth about worship, truth and God?

So yes, the true God is not the Author of confusion - it is the spirit that says you should consult "adolaters" that is confused. Which brings me to my question - Is that that same spirit that said you should consult "followers of the book who are learned, knowledgable and not proud" or is it your donkey brain that has changed truth into a lie? Think about it and choose whether you are following the one who said "go to the people of the book for enlightenment" or another one.

(1) (Reply)

"i Am Coming!" Part Xvii (sabrina Of Belgium And Susan Of The U.s.) / Religion Does More Harm Than Good? 2/2 Adnan Rashid At Nuig Debate With Michael / How To Be A Nigerian Pastor – By Segun Dada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.