Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential (17817 Views)

Treason: Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Lai Mohammed's Comments On Obi, Datti / #EndSARS: Moe Odele's Passport Seized At The Airport. Oby Ezekwesili Reacts / INEC Names Stanley Amuchie As APGA Imo Governorship Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by 15Ebisco: 8:14am On Jan 04, 2019
The presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria, ACPN, Dr. Obiageli Ezekwesili, has kicked against the appointment of Amina Zakari as head of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) collation centre for the elections.

DAILY POST had reported that by her new appointment, Zakari, who was once the Commission’s Director of Operations, will be responsible for announcing the result of the presidential election.

Reacting, Ezekwesili, on her Twitter Page, condemned Zakari’s appointment.

According to her, there would be grave consequences.

She said, “It is now quite obvious that the @inecnigeria Chairman is making decisions that cannot at all be INDEPENDENT. How in the world can @inecnigeria appoint Amina Zakari – niece of @MBuhari – as its Head of Collation Center? Are the INEC Chairman &President ready for the grave consequence?”

http://mcebiscoo.com/2019/01/04/ezekwesili-reacts-inec-names-buharis-niece-official-announce-presidential-result/

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2019
However, Yakassai had, on September 8, 2015, in another interview on Channels TV, denied Amina Zakari’s relations with Buhari. He had said that his actual words were manipulated by some parties. He was later quoted to have said that “Somebody added something because I did not criticize her or her appointment. She is my daughter and a friend to her father was at one time my permanent secretary. Her mother is a friend to my senior wife. She is a friend to some of my children. I see no reason why I should criticize her.” 
He had also said that Amina’s “neutrality should not be contested on the grounds of familiarity with the president because she is entitled to the post as a Nigerian and a qualified professional.” 

END OF DISCUSSION.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by Nobody: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2019
Strong igbo woman and achiever. May God bless her.
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:42am On Jan 04, 2019
Reactions everywhere.
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by itsdavido: 8:42am On Jan 04, 2019
what?
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by izzou(m): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2019
grin

Hehehehehehehehehehe

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Funny enough, a zombie, seunmsg displayed his ignorance yesterday by not knowing who a niece is. Truly, the dumbest supporters of APC are on this forum

This election won't be peaceful. That's a sure banker. Buhari will lose and that why all these unintelligent appointments are taking place.

How can someone appoint his bloodline to be the head of collations? And some people see nothing wrong with it

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by KEVIND: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2019
Nigeria is in a valley. In that valley there're scorpions,snakes and other dangerous creatures. Only God can see her through

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2019
No one has substantiated any bloodline link between her and PMB

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by maestroferdi: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2019
Buhari is trying to bite much more than he can chew...

Why people refuse to learn from history baffles me...

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by Nobody: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2019
Who else doesn't understand the heading of this post?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by Pat4321: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2019
Buhari doesn't believe in fairness , Buhari doesn't believe in democracy, Buhari is not sincere with any words he spoke, Buhari is lawless . Buhari is very corrupt, buying votes in Ekiti, Osun and Kwara. Using security agents to intimidate voters.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by KingLennon(m): 8:43am On Jan 04, 2019
Come and see ooo grin.....what sort of fuckery is this? Can you imagine? Buhari wants to win by all means...even if the appoint his mother, he is going back to Daura

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by CptCharlesVane: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2019
Grave consequence cheesy
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by adeniyi3971(m): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Buhari is a menace

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by zoedew: 8:44am On Jan 04, 2019
The INEC is insensitive!

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by pautex: 8:44am On Jan 04, 2019
IF BUBU JUBRIN WIN THIS ELECTION, I SWEAR, THERE WILL BE WAR. I BLAME THE Yorubas the HYPOCRITE AND IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH ANYONE OR TRIBE THAT SUPPORT THIS EVIL GOVERNMENT. INSHA ALLAH

17 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by Stalwert: 8:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Obytiku no get sense. What is the proof that she is PMB niece? or his blood relative?

1% vote should go sleep
Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by Ololanla: 8:44am On Jan 04, 2019
Too bad for democracy

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by Olril18(m): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2019
post=74435344:
ok
apooda.. you don grill my barbeque?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by Adakintroy: 8:44am On Jan 04, 2019
After this election we will decide between gej and Buhari who has integrity. Talk is cheap..actions speak volume.

But only after this election.

Don't worry Nigerians just sit and be observing.

I know many of you don't like gej. But after this election your respect for him will increase. That's if you honest with yourself.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by zlantanfan: 8:44am On Jan 04, 2019
I see no fuss if a woman appointed by a PDP government and cleared by senate who had participated in 2015 general election via prominent position with inec that involved same buhari then.

Did buhari appoint her to inec, or was buhari responsible for making decisions for an independent inec which appointed amina based on verifiable antecedents even in the 2015 election conducted by PDP government and adjudged to be free and fair

4 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by frankwyte: 8:44am On Jan 04, 2019
That's a resounding reply..... Not the too much talking of PDP without forceful response

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by flexs(m): 8:45am On Jan 04, 2019
This issue is gathering dust,which person eye e go enter.

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by Ziggylady(f): 8:45am On Jan 04, 2019
..Anarchists with cone-heads will not agree with you madam Oby...

1 Like

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by SmallFlatino: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2019
Stalwert:
Obytiku no get sense. What is the proof that she is PMB niece? or his blood relative?

1% vote should go sleep

2 Likes

Re: Ezekwesili Reacts As INEC Names Buhari’s Niece Official To Announce Presidential by Trendy247: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2019
Diariess:
Who else doesn't understand the heading of this post?
only u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Greenfield University, Bethel Baptist Students’ Abductors / Heavy Deployment Of Army to Anambra Is Meant To Reassure Voters – IGP / Umeh Kalu: Nigerian Army Planting Bombs In South-East & Blaming IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.