Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Best Federal University To Study Engineering - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Federal University To Study Engineering (4844 Views)

Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room / Is Further Mathematics Compulsory To Study Engineering In Nigeria? / Top 10 Universities To Study Engineering In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Federal University To Study Engineering by metmichael: 10:45am On Jan 04, 2019
Happy new year guys, please I need advice on the best federal university to study Engineering in Nigeria, if possible their cut-off mark too.
God bless you
Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by princealexndre(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2019
For me, U.i then O.A.U .. FUTA is also a good one but, the school is a Dead one.
Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by Chrixsaint: 11:43am On Jan 04, 2019
Futminna is also a very nice choice

7 Likes

Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 04, 2019
FUTMINNA... I think it is currently ranked the best university of technology in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by metmichael: 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2019
Chrixsaint:
Futminna is also a very nice choice
Thanks so much, do you know their cut-off for electrical engineering ?
Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by metmichael: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
Galadimat:
FUTMINNA... I think it is currently ranked the best university of technology in Nigeria.
Thank you sir, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by metmichael: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
princealexndre:
For me, U.i then O.A.U .. FUTA is also a good one but, the school is a Dead one.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by metmichael: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
princealexndre:
Thanks so much.
Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by ikpuchinonye(m): 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
All nigerian faderal universities are like the others.. don't let anyone decieve you that UI is better than UNN or that Abu is that than unilag..Go for the one you think that you can get easier..Only you can help yourself school can't help you.. Nigerian faderal universities all the same thing.nothing special about any of them.

5 Likes

Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by matokposo(m): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2019
metmichael:
Happy new year guys, please I need advice on the best federal university to study Engineering in Nigeria, if possible their cut-off mark too.
God bless you

Bro dont let any body tell you otherwise.
All schools are the same here in Nigeria.No specialty in them. OAU and UI in terms of engineering is just hyped.
My advice: Go to any school(federal cos of cost).
Then set your mind to developing yourself/skills by locating any company or organisation in relation to your field.
I stand to be corrected though.

1 Like

Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by rocoh(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
Futmx if you are good enough
Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by cutiedave(m): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2019
Unilag
Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2019
princealexndre:

All na scam...lol UI ko.
Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2019
ikpuchinonye:
All nigerian faderal universities are like the others.. don't let anyone decieve you that UI is better than UNN or that Abu is that than unilag..Go for the one you think that you can get easier..Only you can help yourself school can't help you.. Nigerian faderal universities all the same thing.nothing special about any of them.

Sensible.
Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by princealexndre(m): 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
writerights:

All na scam...lol UI ko.
lmao, I dey tell you.. The best is to get the hell outta the country
Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
princealexndre:
lmao, I dey tell you.. The best is to get the hell outta the country

I have engineering students from UI, OAU and Unilag as friends. Na scam grin

Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by Ahamefuna0001(m): 4:27pm On Jan 04, 2019
FUTO

5 Likes

Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by frankosivue(m): 6:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
Any federal university
Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by Techcribs: 8:57pm On Jan 04, 2019
frankosivue:
Any federal university

Baba come futa may we day suffer together

1 Like

Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by factorial1(m): 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
Give me one cogent reason FUTA is a dead school?
princealexndre:
Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by Delaw00(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
We dey same shoe baba
Techcribs:

embarassedWe dey same shoe baba
Techcribs:

Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by Techcribs: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
Delaw00:
We dey same shoe baba embarassedWe dey same shoe baba
Are you a futarian?
Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by Delaw00(m): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
Yeah
Techcribs:
Are you a futarian?
Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
metmichael:
God bless you
Non of them are good. All they do is theory and less practical with obsolete and limited equipment

1 Like

Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by frankosivue(m): 11:38pm On Jan 04, 2019
Techcribs:

you think suffering is perculiar to FUTA? It is everywhere bro.
Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by Suarez190(m): 8:16am On Jan 05, 2019
My man enter the Nearest available School.. nothing like best oo..All na money we dey find
Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by princealexndre(m): 8:28am On Jan 05, 2019
factorial1:
Give me one cogent reason FUTA is a dead school?
That school is dead men, Trust me
Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by olatomiwa001(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2019
Federal university otuoke is cool
Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by factorial1(m): 8:48am On Jan 05, 2019
Maybe to you, though.

We all know higher institutions in Nigeria are not standard enough and do not even have the necessary infrastructures needed, but it's the student that makes the best out of a school.

I'm a proud graduate of FUTA.
And yes, FUTA offers the best engineering courses in Nigeria.
princealexndre:
That school is dead men, Trust me
Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by somito121(m): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2019
Just look at yourselves, coming here to talk trash about your school and even some saying they are suffering. If you want to get the best out of yourself, you focus on attending lectures, going to library, attending seminars, going for training and most of all self development. All schools both federal, states and private university are good. It all boils down to you and do not be deceived that one school is better than the other.
Re: Best Federal University To Study Engineering by lanrezy: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2019
FUTA is the answer to your question.
I'm studying your desired course, EEE from FUTA

Although it's ain't easy to gain admission into that dept due to hight cutoffs (but if you merit it, trust me you'll be given the course)

And that dept can stress one's life, but it's worth it sha �

You can also try other fed. schools like FUTMINNA, UNILAG, OAU

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 12 Laws Of "KARMA" And How They Work In Real Life. / Library In Abuja / Nigeria’s Technical Colleges Where Students Learn With 50-year-old Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.