Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,292 members, 7,860,702 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Amina Zakari Is Buhari's Niece - INEC Commissioner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Zakari Is Buhari's Niece - INEC Commissioner (4111 Views)

70 CSOs Reject Lauretta Onochie’s Appointment As INEC Commissioner / Senator Shehu Sani Reacts To Onochie's Nomination As INEC Commissioner / Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Zakari Is Buhari's Niece - INEC Commissioner by Corrinthians(m): 7:16am On Jan 05, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

You're very dumb, very very dumb.

Show me where Buhari's sister IS said to be Amina's step Mother
I thought I was the only one confused about the thread. I mean, the thread and the highlighted portions by the op has done more harm than good to pdp's argument about her relationship with the president. grin

Why are pdp supporters so foolish?

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari Is Buhari's Niece - INEC Commissioner by Shuku0kukobambi: 7:19am On Jan 05, 2019
Corrinthians:
I thought I was the only one confused about the thread. I mean, the thread and the highlighted portions by the op has done more harm than good to pdp's argument about her relationship with the president. grin

They can't help themselves cheesy

A mixture of kanulation and atikulooting will always produce confusion and foolishness cheesy
Re: Amina Zakari Is Buhari's Niece - INEC Commissioner by Corrinthians(m): 9:04am On Jan 05, 2019
Shuku0kukobambi:

They can't help themselves cheesy

A mixture of kanulation and atikulooting will always produce confusion and foolishness cheesy
Na wa o. Imagine the screech owl started hooting all over the place that you provide documents to prove they were divorced when HIS SOURCE stated boldly THE MARRIAGE WAS SHORT-LIVED.

Or are we supposed to disbelieve his very own source with which he builds his own argument? grin

I'm sure he never saw the thread backfiring this way. Seems his brain became detached from his head after series of pounding from you. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amina Zakari Is Buhari's Niece - INEC Commissioner by shachris02: 11:27am On Jan 05, 2019
Corrinthians:
Na wa o. Imagine the screech owl started hooting all over the place that you provide documents to prove they were divorced when HIS SOURCE stated boldly THE MARRIAGE WAS SHORT-LIVED.

Or are we supposed to disbelieve his very own source with which he builds his own argument? grin

I'm sure he never saw the thread backfiring this way. Seems his brain became detached from his head after series of pounding from you. cheesy

Stop sounding so stupid. IF they are not legally divorced, then the marriage is still intact whether they are aware of this or not.

Provide their divorce certificate or shut your zombie mouth.
Re: Amina Zakari Is Buhari's Niece - INEC Commissioner by shachris02: 11:29am On Jan 05, 2019
Corrinthians:

Show evidence that they are legally divorced or shut up.
Re: Amina Zakari Is Buhari's Niece - INEC Commissioner by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:55am On Jan 05, 2019
I have never read anything more stupid than what I am reading on this thread right now

shachris02 , your permission to run naked in the market has been finally granted to you by your village people, please feel free.
Re: Amina Zakari Is Buhari's Niece - INEC Commissioner by shachris02: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Proudlyngwa:
I have never read anything more stupid than what I am reading on this thread right now

shachris02 , your permission to run naked in the market has been finally granted to you by your village people, please feel free.

see this uchu. grin

zombie wannabe. Ngwa man wey dey boil human meat for tombo dey talk. grin
Re: Amina Zakari Is Buhari's Niece - INEC Commissioner by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
shachris02:

see this uchu. grin

zombie wannabe. Ngwa man wey dey boil human meat for tombo dey talk. grin

Trust me, you don't wanna go down this Lane, you have been mentally dehydrated on your own thread, I advise you go take a rest.

Indefinitely
Re: Amina Zakari Is Buhari's Niece - INEC Commissioner by shachris02: 1:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

Trust me, you don't wanna go down this Lane, you have been mentally dehydrated on your own thread, I advise you go take a rest.

Indefinitely

produce their divorce certificate or you shut up like the rest of your zombie mate.....Osu ndi ngwa.
Re: Amina Zakari Is Buhari's Niece - INEC Commissioner by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
shachris02:

produce their divorce certificate or you shut up like the rest of your zombie mate.....Osu ndi ngwa.
I will do that after you produce their marriage certificate.
Onye ohi
Re: Amina Zakari Is Buhari's Niece - INEC Commissioner by shachris02: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

I will do that after you produce their marriage certificate.
Onye ohi

it's a common knowledge that they were married. We have man witnesses alluding to that fact. However no witness has mentioned they were divorced. Marriage was short-lived is not the same as marriage being divorced. There are many couples living apart yet not divorced....you should know this if you are truely from Ngwa.
Re: Amina Zakari Is Buhari's Niece - INEC Commissioner by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2019
shachris02:

it's a common knowledge that they were married. We have man witnesses alluding to that fact. However no witness has mentioned they were divorced. Marriage was short-lived is not the same as marriage being divorced. There are many couples living apart yet not divorced....you should know this if you are truely from Ngwa.

Your case has passed be careful
Re: Amina Zakari Is Buhari's Niece - INEC Commissioner by wirinet(m): 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
shachris02:

Stop sounding so stupid. IF they are not legally divorced, then the marriage is still intact whether they are aware of this or not.

Provide their divorce certificate or shut your zombie mouth.

Sorry to say, but you are arguing irrationally (to put it mildly). You provided a source that said a marriage was short lived. You who knew nothing about the said marriage is insisting that the marriage is intact, and that unless you see a divorce certificate, you will insist that the person that informed you about the marriage is lying or ignorant , and that the marriage is or was long lived.
Now does that sound like a sane argument?

Meanwhile, you never asked for a marriage certificate or even asked the type of marriage that was done in the 50s, whether it was a civil weddings, traditional wedding or Islamic wedding. Only a civil wedding requires a divorce certificate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Was Soft With Buhari, Osinbajo At The Candidates - Kadaria Ahmed Opens Up / See How This Igbo Man Is Making Nigerians Proud In The US / NIPC, FIRS Inaugurate Joint Committee On Pioneer Status Incentive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.