Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:02 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) (24436 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Named In The Worst Team Of The World Cup / Ronaldo Named Serie A Best Player Of The 2018/19 Season / 22 Goals & 11 Assists! Ronaldo Named Serie A Most Valuable Player Of 2018/19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by kumakunta: 6:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

All na the same. The difference only lies in mind of the public. Abi why should France football MAGAZINE award be taken more seriously than say BBC award or any other award?
I am sure you hearing about this award for the first time . Marca just awarded Messi the best player in 2018. But who cares
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by tosinosam(m): 6:37pm On Jan 04, 2019
kumakunta:

An award given to him by a group of company in Dubai where he is holidaying . Messi just won Marca’s best player award and no one is making noise about it . Only balon dor and FIFA best we know . I am sure griezman and mbappe were not even aware of the award .

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by sammyj: 6:45pm On Jan 04, 2019
Sorry this is story for the gods! grin shocked grin
kumakunta:

An award given to him by a group of company in Dubai where he is holidaying . Messi just won Marca’s best player award and no one is making noise about it . Only balon dor and FIFA best we know . I am sure griezman and mbappe were not even aware of the award .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by Evangkatsoulis: 7:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
kumakunta:

I am sure you hearing about this award for the first time . Marca just awarded Messi the best player in 2018. But who cares

Marca award is for la liga na.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
Evangkatsoulis:

Marca award is for la liga na.
no mind d guy this is d award dat reflect last season
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Named Player Of The Year At Globe Soccer Awards (Photos) by InansBobo(m): 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
princeemmma:
if i no click nko
that probably means you thought otherwise. Taink you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kai Havertz: Arsenal Agree £65m Deal With Chelsea For German Forward / Peter Olayinka Once Drank Garri To Go To Trainning / Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.