Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Omotola's New Video - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola's New Video (6728 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Omotola Laughing As She Watches DonJazzy Raise His Hands Up / Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola's New Video by Chongaiman: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2010
Quite enjoyed the music and video.
Seems both were largely made for a 'white' audience, just like Dare's last album.
She could do with a voice trainer though.
Re: Omotola's New Video by MrCork1: 9:07am On Aug 12, 2010
she doesnt even have Nyansh. she uglys
Re: Omotola's New Video by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 12, 2010
Another musician is born, MESS I can't waste my time burning this crap
Re: Omotola's New Video by yunafa(f): 9:42am On Aug 12, 2010
na only omotola know wetin she dey find for showbiz in naija!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Omotola's New Video by tatyaguru: 9:46am On Aug 12, 2010
Nigerians can never be satisfied. Omotola has passion for music. u guys should let her be. Is Omotola older than Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson, Whitney Houston and the likes of them? S why say she's too old to be doing this? would you say such if it were a foreigner?
Re: Omotola's New Video by makajibbz(m): 9:56am On Aug 12, 2010
mama-gee:

Why is Omotola trying so hard to be like genevieve Nnaji?

What's with the attempt at modelling and singing?

Whatever happened to just acting movies?
shocked wtf, omotola' better than gene in all ways.
Re: Omotola's New Video by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 12, 2010
mama-gee:

Why is Omotola trying so hard to be like genevieve Nnaji?

What's with the attempt at modelling and singing?

Whatever happened to just acting movies?

Before genny omotola was.

@Topic

She is so stupid to have chosen a white man for her music, like WTF of all the men'ses oyibo? She should have put her bleaching husband instead, mschewwwww

But seriously this song of hers is far better than gennys terrible "no more" undecided
Re: Omotola's New Video by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 12, 2010
na Ije dey catch am for head.
Re: Omotola's New Video by Vquest(m): 10:27am On Aug 12, 2010
Her voice is not any worse than either Janet Jackson's or Jennifer Lopez. The difference lies in the fact the latter two had big time music producers masking their vocal frailties, and of course they also had their picks at much better songs.
Re: Omotola's New Video by chelseabmw(m): 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2010
First it was

Nkem Owoh
Patience Ozokwo
Genevieve Nnaji
Now Omotola
The next will be Tonto Dinke grin grin

Can they all see that there is no future in music 4 them? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola's New Video by Talk2prett: 1:53pm On Aug 12, 2010
Na she senior u or ur papa, all critics in the hous may God forgiv you frm your condemnation, cant encourage sumone's effort but to fault career , if u can do beta y r u still an employee, shame no do dey catch all critics as old as you guys , May God deliver u all
Re: Omotola's New Video by tpiah: 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2010
Seems both (music and video) were largely made for a 'white' audience

i guess.
Re: Omotola's New Video by Carlosein(m): 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2010
Vquest:

Her voice is not any worse than either Janet Jackson's or Jennifer Lopez. The difference lies in the fact the latter two had big time music producers masking their vocal frailties, and of course they also had their picks at much better songs.

i don't think you really mean this shocked
Re: Omotola's New Video by kobikwelu(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2010
her songs make me puke

(its nothing personal)

better be master of 1 than jack of all trades, its called specialization!!!!!

na wetin oyibo use pass us,
Re: Omotola's New Video by Laughter1(m): 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2010
[size=14pt]Everybody sha wan sing ni mehn, me self dey go studio, nothing do me![/size]
Re: Omotola's New Video by mommamia: 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2010
To be quite honest, there's no probs with the music and video cos i think they are cool, my only probs is the white boy on there, she should ave done that with a nice looking black dude. That would have made it hotter, she probably want to sell herself to the white public
Re: Omotola's New Video by THEAMAKA(f): 8:12pm On Aug 12, 2010
mommamia:

To be quite honest, there's no probs with the music and video cos i think they are cool, my only probs is the white boy on there, she should ave done that with a nice looking black dude. That would have made it hotter, she probably want to sell herself to the white public
the same way all these artists use non-black women. undecided undecided undecided
we have all seen d'banj and other artists like him.
free us women, abeg.
by force to use black men?
Re: Omotola's New Video by chiogo(f): 9:10pm On Aug 12, 2010
Buhahahahahaha grin
Honestly though, she doesn't sound any different from at least 90% of naija singers. She's just under more scrutiny since her forte is acting, which she isn't that great at, IMO. tongue

Ok, the video is alright, wacky lyrics, not enough emotion into the singing i.e, sounds boring, wouldn't listen to it twice. She even tried playing the piano. . .aww, Alicia Keys must be her role model. That'd be cute if she was a teen. She needs to quit not because she looks childish but out of respect for herself. embarassed
Re: Omotola's New Video by fanistic(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2010
Honestly I got embarassed just watching Omotola struggle with singing I had to change the station as I cldnt stand such video. "Didn't work for me"
Re: Omotola's New Video by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 12, 2010
Stil wating for your own albums@critics

--
Sent on a phone using T9space.com
Re: Omotola's New Video by tpiah: 2:20am On Aug 13, 2010
mommamia:

a hot tuareg looking dude would have made the video hotter.

she could have used a tuareg guy if she needed someone with wavy hair and a long face.

sudanese sef.
Re: Omotola's New Video by Helenamieksnairalandcom(f): 4:44pm On Aug 13, 2010
Were does she belongs d music world or acting?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Omotola's New Video by tithe(m): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2010
The music should ve been "miss out" and not missing you. The most annoying is the white malooo that was imported for that video angry
Re: Omotola's New Video by nellaluv(f): 6:53am On Aug 14, 2010
Lame, everything in the video was weak. She was even trying to act some crappy nollywood scene.

LAME!!!

Please stick to acting, it's an honest advice undecided
Re: Omotola's New Video by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 14, 2010
tithe:

The music should ve been "miss out" and not missing you. The most annoying is the white malooo that was imported for that video angry

See vexation grin grin

Everybody just dey vex at white boy whose trying to earn some money. Andwhose fault is it that she couldnt find a sexy Nigerian man cool
Re: Omotola's New Video by Ifygurl: 9:15am On Aug 14, 2010
First time i actually hated a slow song.
Blahhh. Omotola, abeg stick to acting.
Re: Omotola's New Video by favouredjb(f): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2010
The video is very nice,especially the dress she had on at the end,while playing the piano

omotola is hot,but i dont know about this her singing career lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotani Omotayo: Wizkid’s Girlfriend / Checkout Obafemi Martins' Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) / Omg See What This Nigerian Girl Studying In Ghana Shared On Facebook(pant & Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.