Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Stuborn Fever! Please, I Need Expert Advice! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Stuborn Fever! Please, I Need Expert Advice! (830 Views)

How To Prevent Lassa Fever In Picture / Staph Is A Stuborn Disease But I Have A Sturborn Medicine Too To Cure It Wow. / Stuborn Fever! Please, I Need Expert Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stuborn Fever! Please, I Need Expert Advice! by EHITZ(m): 3:49pm On Aug 09, 2010
I have had this persistent itching fever for close to three months now, it all started after a treatment of UTI, and gonnorea, if am right, i was a result of discharge of semen with blood. I was treated for that, and it was gone, and i had also done malaria treatment so many times b4 this occurence. The fever gets worse at afternoons and when am tensed and under preasure or thinking hard. Dnt know what to do, am currently on ciprotab, and parecetamol, it tends to reduce it though. I need help.
Re: Stuborn Fever! Please, I Need Expert Advice! by Manofsteel(m): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2010
Well u never said if u did a lab test or not for the alleged UTI. What was the organism identified and what drugs was it sensitive to ?
Are you experiencing the rash in other parts ?
who recommended ciprotab for u and how long have you taken it for ?
Re: Stuborn Fever! Please, I Need Expert Advice! by whiteroses(f): 12:20am On Aug 17, 2010
try THE test, i mean th the h test
Re: Stuborn Fever! Please, I Need Expert Advice! by timcurrant(m): 8:32pm On Aug 17, 2010
Please go to the hospital near you or a general hospital if you are in short of money. Don't kill yourself by your hands. ciprotab has what it works for. ok?
Re: Stuborn Fever! Please, I Need Expert Advice! by Drfinn: 11:04pm On Aug 17, 2010
@poster,yours is a case of poorly treated ?UTI.u may need 2 answer these questions

apart from d fever,do u hav/notice any of these
1.itch(local/generalized)
2.dysuria(pain during urinating),urinary frquency(urinating more often)
3.suprapubic pain(lower abdomen painin u)
4.urethral discharge(milkish discharge from ur organ +/- blood)
5.rashes(local/general)
6.sores/ulcers(private part)
if ur answer to any 2 is yes,u hav a poorly treated STI,i suggest u
1.see a doctor fast,who may ask u 2 do any/most of d following
2.urine m/c/s
3.FBC
4.blood culture(if necessary)
5.RVS(Retroviral screening)
*also ur partner may need 2 a doctor wit u
plz stop d self-medication,ur doin more harm dan good 2 ursef.
NB:untreated/poorly treated STI could lead 2 impotence
Re: Stuborn Fever! Please, I Need Expert Advice! by EHITZ(m): 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2010
i realy appreciate ur comments, thanks you all for taking out time. Am thinking of arthodox medicine. The bills were just too much for me at the clinics.
Re: Stuborn Fever! Please, I Need Expert Advice! by ayomi2003: 6:15pm On Nov 11, 2010
for malaria, you will use kedi quinghao and for body itchin all over the body, you will use kedi reishi.

(1) (Reply)

View Our Bra Fit Video And Get The Perfect Bra Size / Daily Dose Of Moringa / My Friend Feels Pain And Is Dying, Pls Help Save Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.