Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) (42721 Views)

Anambra Police Repel Attack At Zone 13 Regional Police Headquarters (Pics& Video / Anambra Police Headquarters Axis Blocked To Traffic (Photos) / Jubilation As Sanwo-olu Visits LSDPC Headquarters. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by Abbeyme: 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
onez:
Whether Dino is faking it or not. Police should be civil before they have a major casualty on their hands.

Dino should rather act with extreme civility here and respect himself.
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by Mike008(m): 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
So it's 2019 and Dino has released his first Episode just 3days after new year.
Interesting!
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by stevups(m): 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
Mr Dinosko
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by Iyajison: 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2019
I always remember your famous quote
if u say the truth, you die; u don't say the truth, you die

Sir you're always truthful, but u won't die..
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by omoiyalayi(m): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
To everyone shouting buhari up&down Dino was not the only senator speaking against buhari

The question is why are others not in the same shoe he is in now?
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by emerged01(m): 8:14pm On Jan 04, 2019
onez:
Whether Dino is faking it or not. Police should be civil before they have a major casualty on their hands.
Which one is major,so all those accidentally charge victims were minor? They have been collecting millions of naira as salary what have they done to reform police?

I still don't understand why citizens feel for oppressors when they are caught up in the act. It baffles me a lot. No matter what no one should feel for any Nigeria politician because their evil acts will always backfire.
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by ikorodureporta: 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
Na so this man go take die. Too much play, when e serious nobody go know
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by Funkybabee(f): 8:15pm On Jan 04, 2019
oh my gosh..dino will never kill me grin
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by CecyAdrian(f): 8:16pm On Jan 04, 2019
Barney11:

E pain am grin grin

Finally 30k in your account,spend wisely,this is January,maybe they will double since election is coming soon grin grin

Foh! You think everyone is senseless and cheap like you
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by omodavid1(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2019
remove the mask we know u are odunlade adekola

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by Kylekent59: 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2019
dukeprince50:
Oga they did nothing to Dino,
they came to his house, he went into hiding, they didn't break in, they waited for him to come out. after coming out, he fainted and deh quickly rushed him. What exactly did they do to him? oh nevermind, I know u will avoid the question and resort to insulting.

About the Boko boys, Nigerian soldiers are fighting them tirelessly, they went into hiding and give a surprise attack time to time.

You are right
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by JasonScoolari: 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2019
CecyAdrian:

Foh! You think everyone is senseless and cheap like you
Stop bothering yourself with that witless goat, brain dead zombies are programmed to make fool of themselves anywhere and anytime.
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by BlackPantherCri: 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

Senator Dino Melaye collapsed in the Police force headquarters in Abuja earlier today.

Melaye, who was arrested after an 8 day seige on his home by the Nigerian police force, collapsed upon reaching the force headqaurters.

He is seen wheezing and coughing hard as his l[i]awyer, Mike Ozekhome frantically rushes to administer medicine to him.
[/i][b][/b]
Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-dino-melaye-suffers-asthma-attack-police-headquarters-video/

His lawyer is now a doctor
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by lexy2014: 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2019
Barney11:
I know he is a politician but he is a human! This present government is something else.

But dino didn't need 2 put up all this fainting act.
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by dukeprince50: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2019
Kylekent59:

You are right
what u really surprised me.
most Nairalanders wen u explain things to them, they resort to insulting, the way u just agreed wit me melts me. You are among the few rational thinkers on NL. I was touched
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by TruthHurts100: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
PoliticsNigeria:
@POLITICSNGR

Senator Dino Melaye collapsed in the Police force headquarters in Abuja earlier today.

Melaye, who was arrested after an 8 day seige on his home by the Nigerian police force, collapsed upon reaching the force headqaurters.

He is seen wheezing and coughing hard as his lawyer, Mike Ozekhome frantically rushes to administer medicine to him.

Watch the video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/breaking-dino-melaye-suffers-asthma-attack-police-headquarters-video/

LOL. Now he suddenly has asthma. OK. I'm loving this movie
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by TEYA: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
artofseduction:
Incase you people don't know why Police is after Dino.

BUHARI has lost out in the middle belt.

D only standing hope is Yahaya Bello whose leadership can be defined as failure.

Dino poses d biggest threat to Bello in Kogi state.

Bello being d chief asslicker of duara gang. Wants Dino out so that he can deliver the entire KOGI STATE by unleashing their Rigging Machine.

Lets pray nothing happens to Dino.

This fight is not just about
Nepotism
Corruption
Unemployment

This fight is a fight against Tyranny.

If Nigerians allow this evil (APC) 2 succeed in their plots.
Then, its all over for us.

#Copied
Whether we are pro-APC or pro-PDP, one thing is sure. It is Tyrany. Now we are laughing at Dino, but soon, it will be everywhere. Police are beating celebrities and we are laughing. They are sponsored to beat Politicians and we are still laughing.

Soon enough assassination will begin and we are still laughing.
I.hope we continue laughing when they finally comes for us.
Shattap!
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by bolayei: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
After watching the video and reading the comments from some people i believe burna boy was right about Nigerian youths.

He is being treated this way because he is doing his job. Let's not forget he is a youth and very outspoken instead of licking someone's feet.

See how unprofessional Nigerian police is? This shows they want him dead hence the lack of concern towards his health and if he died then it would have been of natural causes.

I can't believe all this is from opposing the president, remember he is opposition and part of his job is to counter the ruling party. I heard him clearly shouting LIES at the president but nothing wrong in that.

If Buhari wins next Election and osinbanjo is his deputy then osinbanjo will be president at one point. Solve the puzzle

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
artofseduction:

D only standing hope is Yahaya Bello whose leadership can be defined as failure.

Bello being d chief asslicker of duara gang. Wants Dino out so that he can deliver the entire KOGI STATE by unleashing their Rigging Machine.

Nepotism
Corruption
Unemployment

#Copied
Whether we are pro-APC or pro-PDP, one thing is sure. It is Tyrany. Now we are laughing at Dino, but soon, it will be everywhere. Police are beating celebrities and we are laughing. They are sponsored to beat Politicians and we are still laughing.

And when they are beating every successful youth and label them yahoo and your were happy. youth can't succeed again and buy the kind of car they want without being label yahoo or ritualist. soon police will start beating everyone for wearing good cloths. whatever door we Nigerian open is where we all will pass through.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by billbonesmd(m): 8:26pm On Jan 04, 2019
Have a wonderful weekend Sir.
artofseduction:

Nepotism
Corruption
Unemployment

#Copied

Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by dukeprince50: 8:28pm On Jan 04, 2019
emerged01:

Which one is major,so all those accidentally charge victims were minor? They have been collecting millions of naira as salary what have they done to reform police?

I still don't understand why citizens feel for oppressors when they are caught up in the act. It baffles me a lot. No matter what no one should feel for any Nigeria politician because their evil acts will always backfire.
that is wat I hate, some Nigerians are too kind hearted. Someone robs you and u still pity him
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by emerged01(m): 8:29pm On Jan 04, 2019
dukeprince50:
that is wat I hate, some Nigerians are too kind hearted. Someone robs you and u still pity him
Bro,it really baffles me. I just don't understand.
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by Seandisputed(m): 8:30pm On Jan 04, 2019
Dino deserves an Oscars
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2019
This man is a comic actor
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by bolayei: 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
The millions he collects is his salary/allowance. Forgive me in advance... You are one of our problems but i understand it's what the system turned you into. One word for it is ' INSTITUTIONALISED'.
emerged01:

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by TEYA: 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2019
Kylekent59:
shocked

Just imagine other senators in other countries are following up on Dino's case with the police

About 70 policemen arresting just a senator, it's just bad, and boko boys are busy killing.

If they could do this to a senator, what more of a mere person? , and people are busy praising the system of tyranny.

Democracy is dead.

Nigeria under APC is the worst.
Shattap!
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by babtoundey(m): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
GoldHorse:

E don start. Their police/court allergies. Metuh's cousin. When e dey release videos e no get asthma. Eleribu somebody!

You know what? You made me laugh. I always find it hard curtailing laughter anytime somebody uses the word "eleribu".

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by NessaBoo(f): 8:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Don't you think we should start celebrating before Dino kicks the bucket? cheesy

We all hate him and want him dead, and we the APC will jubilate for killing him.

Let's drink to that.

Nobody wants Dino dead, don't overstate or fuel the propaganda, they only want to question and interrogate him for a crime he's been accused of, which is obtainable in sane societies with a functioning Democracy, he will be released on bail under the bill of rights, if he meets the conditions once he's charged to court, grin

Don't fret ehnn he has absolutely nothing to worry about since your lawyer (Mike) is already there with him. grin

However, if you want to toast to the nabbing of the elusive suspect that has been playing hide and seek with justice and the law he's supposed to be a custodian of, I'm with you!

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by Kylekent59: 8:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
TEYA:

Shattap!

You are right smiley
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by TEYA: 8:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
Kylekent59:

You are right smiley
SHATTAP!
Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by Rotji(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2019
Naija Police sha undecided
Post them to North East Operations against BH they go haywire with protests and threats to abscond.
Post them to Dino's house and they rush there to even spend 8 days laying siege.

There is so much embarrassment going on in this country, our leaders are a complete failure no wonder we are surrounded with bunches of misplaced priorities. angry

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Suffers Severe Asthma Attack In Police Headquarters (PICS) by xjiggy: 8:46pm On Jan 04, 2019
The same Dino that was tear gassed twice in a confined space and did not have seizures is now have seizures in open spaces. Why didn't he have these seizures while inside his home with no public cameras watching? The last time he was arrested, he mysteriously developed a dislocated neck. Now it's asthmatic attacks. We're tired of his shenanigans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari Receives Yemi Osinbajo At The State House (Photos) / Captured Boko Haram (ISIS) Leader Can't Pray Or Read Quran (Video) / Yagana Musa Becomes First Kanuri Woman To Become A Major In The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.