Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" (68394 Views)

10 Slangs Only Nigerians Can Understand (hilarious) / Ajebos Won't Understand This / Indomie Generation Won't Understand This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2019
GentlePEACE:
see you, even at schools, be it private, it was a common thing that year. Just a mango leaf, you are good to go.

very false and incorrect

do not generalize
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 05, 2019
Gaddafithe2nd:

"The phrase is La vida loca, it is a Spanish phrase". It means crazy life.

are you a dummy? i said word play i called him local and intentionally replaced loca with local learn to think HABA
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 05, 2019
Laurashils:
Just here to read comments..

Is it me that noticed livebynight has suddenly gone mute?

I went to bed dude
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by SexyB777(f): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2019
I did, and even more
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2019
[quote author=BiiDii post=74466437][/quote]

I woke up to see 45 mentions, some reasonable while some are sro stupid it hurt my eyes to read. Next time do not comment for the sake of it
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Cyoung4real(m): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2019
Pic 1: dondonlili

2: Okokommiri

3: kite

4: iwu jump

Mgbe elu bu ala osa �

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by ceejay80s(m): 10:15am On Jan 05, 2019
Emeikus:
We used paper in our time.

And for the record the indomie generation is certainly better than the other generation.

The indomie generation have improved health care and long life span
The indomie generation have better communication systems
The indomie generation have better education
indomie generation has nothing, all we see now is useless beings, cultism, missing girl panties and bra and get rich quick scheme mentality

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 05, 2019
I did it, even with papers too
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 05, 2019
[s]
awelekiti:
Obviously from your post, you're a pioneering member of the indomie generation grin grin...If you're below 40s. We're talking of those of us who didn't attend nursery and primary schools in those days when less than 10 of nursery schools were established in Lagos. Indomie launched their first pack in 1972 Indonesia after which it was imported by Dufil into the Nigerian market in 1976, before they finally established a warehouse at ota in 1988 as the market grew. Latter in 1995, the warehouse was converted into a big factory in same place.. Before indomie, people used to eat maggie 2-minute noodles. One of their marketing managers, not there anymore though, is my close pal.
[/s]

You are literally too stupid to respond to
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 05, 2019
[quote author=islandmoon post=74466022]

stop embarrassing your Benin people, you signature say it all.[/quote

wow

How do you brush you teeth in the morning with this level of mental handicapp?
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 05, 2019
[s]
graychuks:
Young man will you keep quiet, even if you didnt experience this which I doubt by the way... The way and manner with which you respond to comments ricks of slumhood... Inbetween you sound like someone who is never exposed to life outside your house.. Even if you didn't get to play with it.. I'm sure if you were born around that time you would have seen your fellow kids play with them... Even if your Papa nah Dangote or Adeleke and you have never travelled to a rural community or village.. Brov you are poor... By exposure..
[/s]

The poor and frustrated do gang up together

Face buhari not me please
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 05, 2019
delishpot:

Indomie generation

Not everyone came from a poor and ghetho background as you did....i grew up in an estate and i too had my own fun with other kids..Do you expect dangote or otedola kids to engage in the kinds of play you are bragging with? .You dont have to play all kinds of crude play for you to have fun...Kids these days have more fun than you who's claiming superiority over so called indomie generation....
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2019
[s]
BinDean:

LMAO... Where offended ko!
I grew up in the slum but thank God I did...we had a better education back in the slum then.
Obviously better, compared to whatever cave you grew up in; because your grammar stinks. It's ''Were offended & not where offended''. Fool!
[/s]

your level of stupidity is really amusing
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2019
satowind:
shut up dude

are you an imbec1le?

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by chiedozie198100: 10:21am On Jan 05, 2019
Emeikus:
We used paper in our time.

And for the record the indomie generation is certainly better than the other generation.

The indomie generation have improved health care and long life span
The indomie generation have better communication systems
The indomie generation have better education

the indomine generation has bobrisky as role model.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2019
Badtman:
kikiki dude you don't know nothing 'Livin' la Vida Loca" is a number-one hit song by Ricky Martin. 

how stupid are you? seriously? how stupid
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 05, 2019
Lucid1:

Poor man forming posh and you don't understand the usage of 'were' and 'where'.

oh my goodness

its good to see the low lives ganging up together

so finally you all can change Nigeria
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 05, 2019
blackgold2018:
you are a fool at 30

you sir and a pauperized cretin devoid of any hope hence vents his frustrations needlessly

let me guess, you sell gala in traffic?
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 05, 2019
Lesky3:

"Living La Vida Loca." and it doesn't mean growing up in the slum, it means Living the wild/crazy life.

You've just learned something new today from a local somebody... you're welcome wink

so many cretins here

You really are very stupid
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 05, 2019
[quote author=Godskidk post=74460976][/quote]

one thing i have noticed amongst frustrated people is your lack of understanding.

You attack what you dont have, you discredit what you cant achieve and ridicule your betters

If you truly are skilled at logical deductions you would have understood my comment
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2019
[s]
Youngzubi:

Hmm mr grammar.. Just take a look at the blonder u just blew..... Spits

Low life!.. Take a glance at your signature then tell me if it's not your compound witches that is playing with your weak destiny... I blame the old witch that conceived you.

benin no dey carry last grin...and you're still forming posh... Smh

Old vagabond
[/s]

Poverty is truly a disease. No one is beyond a typo and to assume people who speak fluently or typed exquisite grammar are well off shows how deeply poverty devastated your childhood hence i sympathize

grin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by balladin: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

See your terrible Grammar undecided

You are very very local indeed

Listen there is nothing poetic about living la vida local

We all didn't grow up in slums that's all I am saying
Hush kid. What's puffing you up?

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2019
phranklyn92:

imagine how incorrigibly recalcitrant you are! You don't have to display your absolute dumbness for all and sundry!
Fvcking clotpole! smiley

The poor have ganged up together

its amusing.. its like watching a low budget B movie made by mental patients grin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2019
Youngzubi:

Pig!!!.... Shiiiii just swallow the bitter truth, you're an orphan without future i guess you just wonna empty all your frustration on me..... But no no no! grin

Goan sleep... Eloplane grin

watching you comment is so funny

you are like an autistic child trying to lace his shoes

one cant help but laugh as dark as it sounds

cretin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2019
Paxie55:
Lol. Sorry about your phone.
Yeah, I did it. grin
Said lemme inform you
That's so nice of you. It's a secret smiley

Good morning.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 05, 2019
[s]
phranklyn92:

Nice move bro!
I ain't having none of that!
You made a mistake!
Live with it!
You turn rapper all of a sudden!
Word play my posteriiiooor!!! grin
[/s]

WOW!!!!!

Was you education this bad? you literally said you do not understand the word play there?

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2019
[s]
Youngzubi:

What!!.

You're just being obnoxious,it implies your weakness of intellect and lack of judgment,how can you be so quick on quoting people even before the comment pops up it shows how vapid you can be. Spits...

SMH... So because i made a post about village life that tags me a"bushboy" mehn some people lacks humility....

I don't need to say much before everyone can deduce how sycophant and assclownery you're... I grew up here in lagos and we gat our own family house, but unlike you that eats from hand to mouth such that you can't even afford transportation back to your village during festival season my family always travel to my hometown every year at least to celebrate with our people,believe me i learnt a lot during those periods. So stop quoting people and go find a good paying job with your so called "good grammar"....
[/s]

Men shut the hell up and stop being a "Try Hard"

You just want to speak so it looks like you have something of debt to say

GTHOH
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Ishilove: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2019
onlinetomola:
Jobele grin
My mum's favourite exclamation whenever we astound her with our voracious appetite grin

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2019
phranklyn92:

"Loca"
Look who's correcting someone's grammar.
The end is really near

Word play my friend word play

poor education in Nigeria has really made alot of the poor unimaginative and dumb

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Ishilove: 10:35am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

Men shut the hell up and stop being a "Try Hard"

You just want to speak so it looks like you have something of debt to say

GTHOH
*depth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

are you a dummy? i said wordplay i him local and intentionally replaced loca with local learn to think HABA
Are you really in your late 30s as you claimed? The way you replied people on this platform shows you have no home training.
Baba stop lying. You have been abusing people about their socio-economic status and their use of grammar on this post meanwhile, you typed gibberish. What is La vida local? What useless word play? Are you speaking Spaninglish? Word play ko, word order ni. Say the word like the owners do say it. Shioor!
Tú no eres inteligente.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2019
balladin:

Hush kid. What's puffing you up?

You had to speak didnt you?

you just had to say something?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

A Documentary On Nairaland--- In Pictures!! / Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.