Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" (68383 Views)

10 Slangs Only Nigerians Can Understand (hilarious) / Ajebos Won't Understand This / Indomie Generation Won't Understand This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by TEYA: 9:00am On Jan 05, 2019
Emeikus:
We used paper in our time.

And for the record the indomie generation is certainly better than the other generation.

The indomie generation have improved health care and long life span
The indomie generation have better communication systems
The indomie generation have better education
Shattap! Is it the indomie generation that put all those things in place? Only thing indomie generation invented is consuming codeine and tramadol to get high and using women's pants for rituals.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Mruwa1(m): 9:00am On Jan 05, 2019
Chai life sweet then
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by petrflynt(m): 9:01am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
Dude did you grow up in a jungle ?

I am in my late thirties and never did this ... undecided.

Dude not everyone grew up in face me I face you

Sometimes keep your peace and save yourself embarrassing responses

See grammar.. "did you grow up in the jungle". you that grew in a mansion who knows you?
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Rextizzle(m): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2019
ezenwajosh:
They don't know
Damn! those times during bakassi era.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Boyooosa(m): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

I did paper but leaf, nope! And i dont know why. Never even seen it before.
Either growing up in a face me I face you apartment or enjoyed a suite in the presidential villa, u must have a feel of the paper version if you belong to that generation, I tell you.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Deepsky(m): 9:02am On Jan 05, 2019
That one na Nigerian made AIRFORCE
#it was fun flying that jet ✈️
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by xynerise: 9:02am On Jan 05, 2019
If I didn't do this who would? grin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

See your terrible Grammar undecided

You are very very local indeed

Listen there is nothing poetic about living la vida localloca

We all didn't grow up in slums that's all I am saying
"The phrase is La vida loca, it is a Spanish phrase". It means crazy life.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2019
I did this while I was in primary school. Despite the fact, our dad doesn't allow us to play outside we still sneaked out to play with friends.
That life dey Sweet sha.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by dukeprince50: 9:08am On Jan 05, 2019
awelekiti:
Obviously from your post, you're a pioneering member of the indomie generation grin grin...If you're below 40s. We're talking of those of us who didn't attend nursery and primary schools in those days when less than 10 of nursery schools were established in Lagos. Indomie launched their first pack in 1972 Indonesia after which it was imported by Dufil into the Nigerian market in 1976, before they finally established a warehouse at ota in 1988 as the market grew. Latter in 1995, the warehouse was converted into a big factory in same place.. Before indomie, people used to eat maggie 2-minute noodles. One of their marketing managers, not there anymore though, is my close pal.
this one study noodleceanograpgy

2 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Akpacha(m): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2019
IamPlato:
Mine Was Paper And Broom... I Think This Shiit has Some Supernatural Powers shocked

With That Paper Spinning you Can Run From Lagos To Bornu and Not Get Tired.
lol! Funny!
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by tegafej(m): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

It's funny how conclude so blindly about the OP growing up in a low life apartment.

So cos it's plantain leaf, it's from a face me I face you ?

You don't sound like someone in your thirties at all
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Ihateyoumod: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
[s][/s]

Shut up
.very local person

Everything you said can be summed up as total rubbish

Have u reasoned why everyone is attacking u?. Oga crawl back into that poverty ridden hole u came and from and lick your wound coz I can see tears rolling down ur eyes as u type ur weak responses
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Small080(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2019
you remembers me the olden days
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Witlee(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2019
delishpot:

Indomie generation

His own is even worse, indomie with Omo get inside
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by nams77: 9:15am On Jan 05, 2019
phranklyn92:

"Loca"
Look who's correcting someone's grammar.
The end is really near
Yeah I was about to correct the rich, posh dude until I saw your own. Thumbs up brother.

Now to the post proper. Yeah I did this one like mad. I have even forgotten something like this exist. I also used the paper type. Few days back I was just telling a friend that I haven't seen any kid of this era flying kite. This generation no enjoy any fun game at all. I remembered riding wheel with spoke and some other games too numerous to mention. I enjoyed growing

3 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:15am On Jan 05, 2019
earthsync:
grin lol did this. we also used ladybugs. tied the thing with rope and used it as kite grin I like play that year ehn

Ladybugs- labounboun undecided if you know, you know
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by thedio(m): 9:17am On Jan 05, 2019
onlinetomola:
Jobele grin
Washere,but i used paper not leave to make my own

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by GentlePEACE: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

see you, even at schools, be it private, it was a common thing that year. Just a mango leaf, you are good to go.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Sleekfingers: 9:20am On Jan 05, 2019
Emeikus:

And for the record the indomie generation is certainly better than the other generation.

Better education? How come they don't think or talk rationally... For example, on nairaland....
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by onlinetomola(m): 9:20am On Jan 05, 2019
thedio:

Washere,but i used paper not leave to make my own

Naa so...Naa paper make sense pass with a piece of broom bracing it grin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by bawz012(m): 9:21am On Jan 05, 2019
Emeikus:

But na this generation Die young pass...

upon all the advancement in tech...
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by AreaFada2: 9:22am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

When we were kids, many UK born and partly bred kids used to go to the village on holiday and festivities. Dads were typically UK educated professors, medics, lawyers, and such.
So no need to form ajebor.

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by alexola20(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by CyberWolf: 9:30am On Jan 05, 2019
Did this scatter.. my primary school notebooks hear am that year grin .. When I finished tearing the notebooks, I turned to mango leaves, especially the large yellow ones, looks so beautiful grin .. Good old times. These indomie kids are not enjoying their childhood at all..
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Buffalowings3(m): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2019
Lesky3:

"Living La Vida Loca." and it doesn't mean growing up in the slum, it means Living the wild/crazy life.

You've just learned something new today from a local somebody... you're welcome wink
So that nigga na olodo.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by propsvila: 9:32am On Jan 05, 2019
Our Members them
Child hood those days was amazing
Don't mind those ones forming Ajibo
Even for City we do this
Except there is no Mango tree at sight
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Buffalowings3(m): 9:33am On Jan 05, 2019
In primary school we used the pink three pettalled flowers that all on the ground when the trees blossom.
We also used paper..
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2019
Paxie55:

I did kite with paper.
I had a hard time learning that one, I shaa played too much when I was a kid, I still play with any given opportunity. grin
didnt do kite but a lot of my childhood friends did kite.lots of fun those days cheesy
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by mandate12: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

Now c how u have embarrassed yourself!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by SpyAC(m): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2019
Paxie55:
grin grin

I played too much when I was a kid.
No wonder you are still behaving like one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Documentary On Nairaland--- In Pictures!! / Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.