Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" (68380 Views)

10 Slangs Only Nigerians Can Understand (hilarious) / Ajebos Won't Understand This / Indomie Generation Won't Understand This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Absoj(m): 8:37am On Jan 05, 2019
grin grin grin
Offpoint:

In your late thirties but your sense is in his early 5....
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by smokeyupu(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2019
Youngzubi:
I was just scrolling through my phone and came across some funny pictures but this particular aeroplane got me cracking.

Leaf aeroplane:i could remember back then how i normally run from one town to another with aim to make the leaf spin fast such that i would fly into the air grin
My own pass to Hi so I troway very big Hello!

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by 6digitscomrade: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2019
IamPlato:
Mine Was Paper And Broom... I Think This Shiit has Some Supernatural Powers shocked

With That Paper Spinning you Can Run From Lagos To Bornu and Not Get Tired.
u forgot as at then can say about now it was the only aircraft u can be flying and when u collide with someone because u were carelessly flying without a runway u will stop and fight ur victim for interrupting u and damaging ur leafcraft������
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2019
I did this too. Man has witnessed many years oo
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by BiiDii(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2019
[quote author=LiveByNight post=74454801]Dude did you grow up in a jungle ?

I am in my late thirties and never did this ... undecided.

Dude not everyone grew up in face me I face you

Sometimes keep your peace and save yourself embarrassing responses[ Dude your childhood is wasted
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by smokeyupu(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2019
Emeikus:
We used paper in our time.

And for the record the indomie generation is certainly better than the other generation.

The indomie generation have improved health care and long life span
The indomie generation have better communication systems
The indomie generation have better education
You try well well
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by GoldHorse(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2019
Emeikus:

And for the record the indomie generation is certainly better than the other generation.

Says who?! Better for where? Speak for yourself o. Those times were better! This one wey pikin no even fit play outside without either kidnappers, pedophiles, etc. lurking somewhere.

And you think because we give them phones they have better communication?

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Neddyogu(m): 8:43am On Jan 05, 2019
amaniro:

Papers I meant to write.

I know. Just teasing
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by doublewisdom: 8:43am On Jan 05, 2019
IamPlato:
Mine Was Paper And Broom... I Think This Shiit has Some Supernatural Powers shocked

Best enjoyed shirtless too. grin

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by vincixpresso: 8:45am On Jan 05, 2019
IamPlato:

grin grin
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Kenturkey048(m): 8:45am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
Dude did you grow up in a jungle ?

Sometimes keep your peace and save yourself embarrassing responses
oga I grew up in navy town,ojo.we did that wellla,u no need grow up for jungle to socialize.

2 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by DeOTR: 8:45am On Jan 05, 2019
Emeikus:

Well, apart from better communication, I don't see how now is better than then.
Longer lifespan you said? Let's wait until anyone born into the 90s lives up to 120 years like my grandparents.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by RexTramadol1: 8:45am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

See your terrible Grammar undecided

You are very very local indeed

Listen there is nothing poetic about living la vida local

We all didn't grow up in slums that's all I am saying

There is nothing like very very

Or u mean beriberi
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by WaffenSS(m): 8:46am On Jan 05, 2019
I first saw indomie around around 1991...

That's about 28 years ago.

Then it was more popularly known as 2-minute noodles, and the flavor was quite strong. You could even eat the noodles raw as a snack.

It's not like Indomie is a new phenomenon in naija.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by grandstar(m): 8:46am On Jan 05, 2019
Amaechi here seemed to b e replying a critic of the president

That the president is immune to criticism
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Just2endowed2(m): 8:47am On Jan 05, 2019
amaniro:
What is the age range of the indomie generation.

BTW we used papers I've never seen this leaf own beforeundecided

Same here, I have not seen using leaf. I know of paper aeroplane.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Minemrys: 8:47am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:
Dude did you grow up in a jungle ?

Sometimes keep your peace and save yourself embarrassing responses
go away jor. No be every time them dey form 'all too serious and sophisticated'. What's embarrassing if the dude came fr0m a face me and face you?
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by oluwaahmed: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

Oga na people like u still dey stay for slum, dem for eating with knife and fork for eatery. I know ur type wella. U can't be in ur late thirties and not know this.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2019
Emeikus:

....hahahahhahahaha.... funny you and your educational system... what paraded as SSCE is what you guys parade as B.Sc today ...hahahahhahahah
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Neddyogu(m): 8:49am On Jan 05, 2019
amaniro:

Then that range of indomie generation is not just. A 1992 born is 27 this yearundecided

If it's a lady, she's already married, if it's a guy he's hustling. Papers are best rather than mongo leaf.

Kids grow. You have to understand that. There are many experiences i had that a kid of 27 doesn't have and can only imagine. Ask urself how many 27year olds today used black and white TV or used the kinda TV that has shutters like cupboard. Hw many 27year olds ever saw a pendulum grandfather clock or played Yvonne ChakaChaka with Kenwood turntable? 27 years is a kid in my family and those belong to the indomie generation.

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Toluhwanie(m): 8:50am On Jan 05, 2019
Emeikus:

What did you drink??
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by doublewisdom: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2019
islandmoon:

stop embarrassing your Benin people, you signature say it all.
To think I once shared same state with that alika is saddening.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Minemrys: 8:51am On Jan 05, 2019
virgoquin:

Your comment reeks of stupidity!
what's so bad if he grew up in face me I face you apartment when growing up.
if there was an oscar for best commenter, u just won it. That was straight.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by koyeni(m): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2019
Hi. With paper though

Check my signature for cheap, affordable laptops
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Laurashils(f): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2019
Just here to read comments..

Is it me that noticed livebynight has suddenly gone mute?

4 Likes

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by daviesblaze(m): 8:52am On Jan 05, 2019
Emeikus:

All i see is a deadbeat spewing trash
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Minemrys: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2019
LiveByNight:

and what if we did grow up in slums, is ur life any better than ours?

1 Like

Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by feeloscar(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2019
Hi
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Ziggylady(f): 8:55am On Jan 05, 2019
Allaboutkatiee:

Hiiiii grin
Eloplane

Hiii grin

Elomplane.
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Hoodbilonia: 8:55am On Jan 05, 2019
i played sega mega drive then and i prefered kites to this shit
Re: Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" by Neddyogu(m): 8:55am On Jan 05, 2019
amaniro:

Then that range of indomie generation is not just. A 1992 born is 27 this yearundecided

If it's a lady, she's already married, if it's a guy he's hustling. Papers are best rather than mongo leaf.

Paper propellers tended to be too heavy. I speak authoritatively as an expert mango leaf fighter jet pilot. I used both. The best Na Magnifera indica. Take it from an old hand in fighter jet business.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

A Documentary On Nairaland--- In Pictures!! / Photos Of The Woman With The World's Largest Hips / How To Check If Your National ID Card Is Ready For Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.