Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) (33408 Views)

Updates On The New Nigeria Police Clearance Certificate / El-Rufai Builds Kabala Costain 230m Bridge (Kaduna Urban Renewal Project) / New Images From Kaduna Urban Renewal Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by saintkeppy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Atouke, walahi ah don't taya to dey see this roundabout and others still under construction for 4years now,when is he gonna complete them? Is Oron town not part of the state? Because oron town needs this same facelift too afterall its part of the Eket senatorial district where the gov'nor comes from.

What happens to the airport-oron town dualization to the beach road project?

The ekom iman flyover nkor in uyo?
Cos ah no just understand, abeg clear me
Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by Atouke: 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
saintkeppy:
Atouke, walahi ah don't taya to dey see this roundabout and others still under construction for 4years now,when is he gonna complete them? Is Oron town not part of the state? Because oron town needs this same facelift too afterall its part of the Eket senatorial district where the gov'nor comes from.

Dont be ungrateful, prior to udom comming on board can you tell me a road in oron that was passable?
Oron was the firstfruit of udom impact. First year of udom many roads in oron were completed
Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by Atouke: 4:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
saintkeppy:

https://www.nairaland.com/4016783/oronnigeria-coastal-city-gets-face
There is a link for you oron got a face lift in the first 360days in office by udom.

If you check his score card by LGAs that i have posted you will see all that oron has benefited and ongoing projects.
Dont be ungrateful.
Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by Atouke: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
saintkeppy:

Heres another link to what udom has done, completed projects an ongoing in all the 31 LGAs of Akwa Ibom State . Find oron and thank me later.
https://www.nairaland.com/4941036/gov.udom-release-3.5yrsreport-card-projects
Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
slimfit1:

Ok you don't need to bring Prop Muhammed into it.

So why did you bring Middle East here?
Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by Codes151(m): 5:11pm On Jan 05, 2019
All the round about featured is just one! The drainage is the same place
Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by Atouke: 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
Codes151:
All the round about featured is just one! The drainage is the same place

You must not know eket, or you haven't been there in a while, or you are one of the blind broom waving zombie.

If you were not you would know that eket host the most ambitious road network development project in the country at this moment major high ways traversing eket include:
Eket oron road/ east west road.
Eket ibeno road 19.5km completed and commisioned
Etinan eket road 24.1km with 3 bridges
Ibom deep seaport superhighway 55.1km
Many urban streets with sidewalks and drains.

These are not buharis projects that exist only on face book and billboards am talking real roads that are on ground.
Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by Naza25: 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2019
They should give space to allow for modifications to be done in that stadium. I think they can still be able to increase the capacity of that stadium to 25,000 or even 30,000 in future
Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by Atouke: 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
Naza25:
They should give space to allow for modifications to be done in that stadium. I think they can still be able to increase the capacity of that stadium to 25,000 or even 30,000 in future

All stadium built in akwa ibom have expansion provision built into its design. The Nest of champions can be expanded to 60,000 capacity when the need arises.
This one too has the expansion porovision.
But the state is building the capacity they need at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by winterfell007(m): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Atouke:

See who follow join mouth for conversation. What Gov.Udom has done in one LGA is better that what Okorohausa has done in his whole state in 8yrs.
You can take that to the bank.

Are you minding that Owerri propaganda master of Okorohausa. Onye iberibe that guy bu.
Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by Atouke: 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
winterfell007:

Are you minding that Owerri propaganda master of Okorohausa. Onye iberibe that guy bu.

Lol. He knows his paymaster has dropped the ball seriously.
Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by Codes151(m): 8:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Atouke:

You must not know eket, or you haven't been there in a while, or you are one of the blind broom waving zombie.

If you were not you would know that eket host the most ambitious road network development project in the country at this moment major high ways traversing eket include:

These are not buharis projects that exist only on face book and billboards am talking real roads that are on ground.
is ibeno road completed? He goat. Which many urban streets? Atabong road for 4 years (uncompleted less than 1mile rd) and enlarged cement filled (waste) roundabout at marina what else? Destruction to two renounced markets...! Go n sit down
Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by Atouke: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
Codes151:
is ibeno road completed? He goat. Which many urban streets? Atabong road for 4 years (uncompleted less than 1mile rd) and enlarged cement filled (waste) roundabout at marina what else? Destruction to two renounced markets...! Go n sit down
What part of completed and ongoing projects dont you understand. Read carefully.
Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by fabolouz1(m): 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
Mr Atuoke,if I were you I will be ashamed of posting deceit to achieve selfish aim.
Elections are around the corner and the propagandists are at work to deceive the gullible one's .
You posted aerial photos in most pictures to confuse people,in the case of the stadium you use the computer generated model for your post to generate positive reviews.
Eket is my hometown,i come home every other week and I would say unequivocally that His Excellency Udom Emmanuel is a failure.
one of His promises to the inhabitants of Eket during the campaign was for the Urban renewal of Eket to make it fit as the Senatorial District headquarters from colonial times. unfortunately three years and some months down the line,this is yet to be actualized.
The eket-ibeno road commissioned with fanfare is in the real sense not completed,the atabong bridge dualization road originally awarded by Senator Akpabio in 2013 to CCecc but abandoned without noticeable work despite the huge allocation and rewarded to nigerpet by the current administration is dragging on for so long. how many years would it take to complete this project? the excuse that it's due to the outfalls holds no water. The stadium is as good as abandoned as only skeletal works is going on and the contractor is doing a shoddy job. I challenge you to post recent pix of the project instead of the prototype.
The yiwu market is a scam, I don't believe the initiator has the financial wherewithal to complete this project. Just like the stadium ,there are just few workers in what should have been a huge construction site.
where is the plaza you are deceiving people that construction is ongoing? The Governor has been so insensitive to eket development.The town is dirty, people dump garbage anywhere as not all can pay for Private operators to pick their garbages.
The surface laying of asphalt on esuene way(Eket- oron Rd), why must it end at the local government Secretariat? are potholes not on other sections of this all important road? Renovation of buildings on Government secondary school afaha-eket has been stopped because the contractors are not paid. Emmanuel hospital renovation is a slap on the intelligence of people like me. I,am not a card carrying member of any party ,all I care is about development. stop spreading falsehood.

Eket deserve development that she's currently getting.
Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by Codes151(m): 9:08am On Jan 06, 2019
He sheep! Read my post prior to this ! Stop quoting me you uneducated spook! Pdp has failed my city
Atouke:

What part of completed and ongoing projects dont you understand. Read carefully.
Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by Codes151(m): 9:10am On Jan 06, 2019
fabolouz1:
Mr Atuoke,if I were you I will be ashamed of posting deceit to achieve selfish aim.
Elections are around the corner and the propagandists are at work to deceive the gullible one's .
You posted aerial photos in most pictures to confuse people,in the case of the stadium you use the computer generated model for your post to generate positive reviews.
Eket is my hometown,i come home every other week and I would say unequivocally that His Excellency Udom Emmanuel is a failure.
one of His promises to the inhabitants of Eket during the campaign was for the Urban renewal of Eket to make it fit as the Senatorial District headquarters from colonial times. unfortunately three years and some months down the line,this is yet to be actualized.
The eket-ibeno road commissioned with fanfare is in the real sense not completed,the atabong bridge dualization road originally awarded by Senator Akpabio in 2013 to CCecc but abandoned without noticeable work despite the huge allocation and rewarded to nigerpet by the current administration is dragging on for so long. how many years would it take to complete this project? the excuse that it's due to the outfalls holds no water. The stadium is as good as abandoned as only skeletal works is going on and the contractor is doing a shoddy job. I challenge you to post recent pix of the project instead of the prototype.
The yiwu market is a scam, I don't believe the initiator has the financial wherewithal to complete this project. Just like the stadium ,there are just few workers in what should have been a huge construction site.
where is the plaza you are deceiving people that construction is ongoing? The Governor has been so insensitive to eket development.The town is dirty, people dump garbage anywhere as not all can pay for Private operators to pick their garbages.
The surface laying of asphalt on esuene way(Eket- oron Rd), why must it end at the local government Secretariat? are potholes not on other sections of this all important road? Renovation of buildings on Government secondary school afaha-eket has been stopped because the contractors are not paid. Emmanuel hospital renovation is a slap on the intelligence of people like me. I,am not a card carrying member of any party ,all I care is about development. stop spreading falsehood.

Eket deserve development that she's currently getting.
no mind the kid! Pdp here playing stupid politics in my city!! Imagine Edem Udo road govt came to commission and the main sch toilet

1 Like

Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by Codes151(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2019
Atouke:

for you info! Am rooted to one of the founding families!

I will speak about eket! When I do, all you will do is keep mute boy!
Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by Hobyno: 9:21am On Jan 06, 2019
Atouke:

Eket oron road/ east west road. Federal road and not Udom project which Eket turned into a single lane while from warri Its dual lane
Eket ibeno road 19.5km completed and commisioned commissioned but not completed 2 bridges remaining one at Esit-Urua and the other at ibeno derialed from the masterplan no street light and project paid by MPN
Many urban streets with sidewalks and drains.Most urban road in Eket are not Motorable compared to how he invest on Roads in Onna

Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by darfay: 3:17am On Jan 09, 2019
Atouke:
The eket city plaza will have a mini golf course and golf driving range for beginners training attached to it.
It Will be the first city park in the state with this feature.

The mini golf course is to complement the 18 holes tournament golf course in ibom hotel resort in Uyo,
The driving range in Eket will enable citizens in the state to gain training in the sports.

Recall that the ibom plaza in Uyo and the raffia city plaza in Ikot ekpene does not have this feature.

Is the governor from eket?
Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by Atouke: 6:58am On Feb 06, 2019
Update as at feburary 2019

Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by Atouke: 7:00am On Feb 06, 2019
Roads and drains looking excellent.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by Atouke: 7:01am On Feb 06, 2019
Yiwu international trade city eket construction is at the second floor as at feb 2019

1 Like

Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by Atouke: 5:50am On May 15, 2019
updates may 14, 2019.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by Atouke: 5:51am On May 15, 2019
mall on the 3rd floor.

1 Like

Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by Atouke: 11:51pm On Dec 06, 2019
Eket yiwu Chinese market construction going on steadily.

Re: Updates On Eket City Renewal Project - Roads, Mall, Stadium, Parks (Pictures) by valencia2012(m): 3:28pm On Sep 21, 2021
What are the attractions in Eket if you're on holiday?
Like hotels, recreations etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1,000 Vehicles Trapped In Kaduna As Youths Barricade Road - Photos / Bus Plunges 220ft Into China River After Passenger-Driver Fight, Killing All 15 / 6 Die In Fatal Accident In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.