Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,862 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close (39206 Views)

Osinbajo, APC Legal Team Meet As 2023 Elections Draw Near / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari And Atiku's Absence From The Presidential Debate / PDP Defends Atiku’s Absence At Obi’s Reception In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Olaopefola: 7:17am On Jan 05, 2019
Just a few weeks to the 2019 presidential elections, the candidate of the PDP, Alhaji Abubakar Atiku his been reported missing as he has not made any public appearance in quite a while. 

The APC UK has alleged that he is coming back with a concession speech while other twitter users have said he is probably in Dubai. Someone did raise issues about his health though and said he might have been ill and it is being hidden from the media. Remember that President Buhari's health was a huge talking point in the 2015 elections. 

This has led to the trending of an hashtag #WhereIsBuhari on Twitter

https://thepunditng.com/atikus-absence-causing-tensed-moments-as-elections-draw-close/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Olaopefola: 7:18am On Jan 05, 2019
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by amalab30(m): 7:24am On Jan 05, 2019
Nigeria is a country with too many problems. Our structure and even the Constitution. I have always said I will never weep for any politician in Nigeria ditto my comment on Dino's travails. Why do we support these bloodsuckers? These are the people that have sucked the treasury of the Nation dry at every point when they had the opportunity. I wish all of them dead.

I wanna ask, is Nigeria due for free education? Are we due for free health services? Are we due for free research funding? Are we due for scholarships? Are we due for having homes for the aged? Are we due for 21st century transportation system? Are we due for factories that employ citizens?

Now who are the people that brought Nigeria to her knees? The past and present lords on the helm of affairs in this nation.

I know somewhere now in this Nation, someone is dying of a preventative disease. Someone cannot pay school fees and hospital fees which ordinarily should have been free. Nigeria's problem is beyond choosing wisely. There are no good candidates amongst them all.

My anger and pray for DIVINE wrath on the proponents of the current administration and people supporting them blindly. Nigeria is already in shambles and some people are still supporting this administration. It shall not be fine wid any supporter of the administration that has injured the country at one point or the other.

I watch "HOW IT'S MADE" on discovery channel and each time I ask myself when Nigeria will even boast of a working manufacturing industry? That's what we need.

Having said all these, my FTC is dedicated to people that have died as a result of poor health because they couldn't afford or access good healthcare service as it's too expensive. My dad died of HBP that could have been controlled effectively if the monies that were to go into Health sector were not embezzled.

Thanks.

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by krebdawise(m): 7:24am On Jan 05, 2019
Any youth that vote in any of this septuagenarian either Buhari or Atiku is a disgrace to Youth-hood..
Support Youthocracy and let the change begin...
We are the leaders of tomorrow and tomorrow starts now

You have committed a colossal sin in voting this septuagenarian as president and still complain of old aged ruling us since 1980s ....it's start from you and me now....it's start from Feb 2019 election.

I support Sowore!!!!..... I support Youthocracy!!!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by NaijaOlosho(f): 7:24am On Jan 05, 2019
BUHARI and APC can do anything grin

Sure they've not kidnapped Atiku??

8 Likes

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Uglyaddy: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2019
Why is this useless APC-UK so worried and concerned about Atiku's whereabout?

They are not concerned about the security challenges we are facing.

They are not concerned about the lopsoding economy.

They are not concerned about the corruption going on in this administration.

They were not concerned when the president was in UK for months for an undisclosed illness.

They are not worried about ASUU strike not NLC a pit to embark on another strike.

They are not concerned about the continuous suicidal act people are committing daily due to hardship.

They were not concerned about the Governor of Kano State receiving $5m as kick back.

They were not concern when the wife of the dullard raised alarm about 2 useless people holding the country to ransom.

They were not concerned when Boko haram killed over 100 soldiers.

They were not concern when the Vice president was flagged for N5B.

They were not concerned when almost 100 policemen went to lay siege at Dino's house while bandits keep killing people in Zamfara.

Someone needs to give them full back attack.

Useless bunches of element living in UK enjoying basic amenities from British govt while the man they support here budget over 3billion for diesel and petrol.

128 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2019
grin
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:25am On Jan 05, 2019
Here is Atiku the thief and looter.
He actually went to give birth in Dubai! wink cheesy.
You can tell obviously..... cheesy wink grin

The difference is clear between our handsome bobo and the pot-belly thief! wink cheesy grin cheesy
Nessaboo, come and see something o! cheesy wink
Choose your choice!

59 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by domino4211(m): 7:25am On Jan 05, 2019
I went for HIV test yesterday,the way the counsellor was looking at me when she brought the result scared the bee Jesus outta me.
I was so antsy,i just got up and told her i wanna ease myself,then i ran.
I'll rather not know my status.
The tension.
Godforbidangry

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by olujastro: 7:26am On Jan 05, 2019
I don't even understand why this presidential election campaign is very quiet.
Won't there be rallies in the 36 states and the FCT?

15 Likes

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by gare(f): 7:26am On Jan 05, 2019
Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Caseless: 7:26am On Jan 05, 2019
grin

Atiku oti ku ni?

This election na walk over for baba.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by sinaj(f): 7:26am On Jan 05, 2019
Hope its not what Im thinking. This man shouldnt betray pdp sha

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Cyoung4real(m): 7:26am On Jan 05, 2019
Atiku go surprise diswans, Shebi debate go soon reach. Buhari go soon hide.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by iammo(m): 7:26am On Jan 05, 2019
smiley i still wonder why inec wants to waste our money on a concluded election. both parties are not wasting any funds on campaigning or advert... just the throwing around of lies and propaganda. one thing is certain, both candidates are fulanis... and this means after fura de nunu their love for traveling is second to non

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by verifiablefacts: 7:27am On Jan 05, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by emalek86(m): 7:27am On Jan 05, 2019
Any moves atiku makes causes discomfort in the camp of the flesh eater. Just leave them guessing

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 05, 2019
Atiku will lose February election big time... My PVC is ready...

PMB2019

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 05, 2019
nawa. He should open up where he is and what he has gone. They have been accusing buhari same thing before now, now . I think obi in kano without him exposed this.
By the way , did anyone notice that after buhari appearance at the budget presentation late last year, jubrin saga died down? No one , even here talked about that again? Is this how politicians see many of their followers as mumu and people are so blinded and can easily be deceived. People have brains, even among elites but are totally blinded to accept nonsense without doing brain check. I have been telling people , even educated folks offline that there is no way you will replace a sitting president with a look alike in nigeria without snitches exposing you even from the first day of the planning. The widely believe of bubu makes me see why politicians keep creating diversity and discord among citizens and at the closet they make deals that will favor them and their families. SMH for this country future.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Caseless: 7:27am On Jan 05, 2019
sinaj:
Hope its not what Im thinking. This man shouldnt betray pdp sha

6 Likes

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:28am On Jan 05, 2019
Caseless:
grin

Atiku oti ku ni?

This election na walk over for baba.
CONFIRM walk over!! grin wink smiley grin

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by SaintLucia: 7:28am On Jan 05, 2019
South South and South East Governors refuse to host PRESIDENTIAL RALLY .Atiku flown back to Dubai, for MEDICALS. Dino on self-inflicted of Police arrest. Saraki is in Mecca seriously praying and fasting for God intervention in his biggest political battle. No cash release to fund campaigns as State Governors have become more SKEPTICAL of the ELECTION outcome.
Party now accusing INEC of rigging before the election proper.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by koffsman(m): 7:28am On Jan 05, 2019
Atiku went to chill for d new year as Bubu sef dey flex ard since bubu has d guts to tell ASUU and Nlc not to distract him what else are we not going to hear in this country GOD save us all

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by NotBeenPaid: 7:28am On Jan 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Abia1stboy: 7:28am On Jan 05, 2019
It is clear that APC has nothing to point at that they achieved in the last 4yrs.

Back to Daura cheesy

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by uriris: 7:28am On Jan 05, 2019
On debate day. Na buhari go hide.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by olaolulazio(m): 7:29am On Jan 05, 2019
He's here with me......

1 Like

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by propsvila: 7:29am On Jan 05, 2019
Atiku Missing
How do I Explain this to my Village people

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Almaiga: 7:29am On Jan 05, 2019
Atiku has realized that he cannot defeat Buhari in an election. He is tactically withdrawing from the race.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku's "Absence" Causing Tensed Moments As Elections Draw Close by Etizz: 7:29am On Jan 05, 2019
Lol..... Silence is the best answer given to a.....

(a.) Lifeless corrupt, pretending, Dullard Buhari.

(b.) the good people of Nigeria.

Like for (a)

Share for (b)

17 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibrahim Musa Kazaure: I Deserve To Be Jailed Over How I Served Nigeria / 'we Are Working On How To Arrest The Monkey That Swallowed N70m- Dino Melaye / Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.