Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) (49718 Views)

I Built A Free Glassmorphism Admin Dashboard With Tailwind Css And Alpine Js / How I Built A Super Blog With Little Capital | A Blogger's Testimony / A Nairalander Built A Masterpiece E-gov Website Sample For His State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by rilikalid(m): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
gbogbo yahoo boys that disguise as bloggers
Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by InSanety: 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
RisMas:

You cant judge from outside, for the fact you use substandard products to build doesnt mean other did same. Its all about the quality of the materials used �
Saad, this house is not worth 50 Million, even if na imported materials, 20 million at most.

2 Likes

Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 3:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
FunnyPikincom:
Nigerian Blogger, Abdulganiy Saad Built 50million Naira Mansion In Ilorin

Prolific Nigerian Blogger and owner of Vacancies.ng, Abdulganiy Saad just built his new 50 Million Naira house in Ilorin. The lowkey internet marketing expert took to his Facebook page to share his bundle of joy.

Saad Abdulganiy, popularly known as MC RISMAS among bloggers, internet marketers and Facebook pages admins had been helping and sharing tips to some Nigerian bloggers on facebook advert strategies and tricks, How to invest less and make more on facebook and googles ads.

Below are the pictures of his mansion

Source: https://ourhypesmedia.com.ng/entertainment/nigeria-internet-marketer-saad-abdulganiy-shows-off-his-mansion/

smiley

50Million plus the car and interior? Cos this building is not up to 50million.

All the same congrats!!!
Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by vastolord4(m): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
This house isn't worth 30mil
Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
50m bungalow? let me come and be going... these lies are getting too much.
Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by buttlover(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
daben1:
20 wetin? 20m go build you confirm duplex, that house na bungalow na, e reach 10m self
. The house could worth 50m if the internal fittings and pimping is of high modern quality. coupled with the land worth. some chandelier light worth 350k, if he had up to 5 of such that's close to 2m, cushion and furnitures of high grade can go as high as 750k, tiles of the latest design now worth 7.5k per inch. calculate how many tiles inch will do the whole house. they did not show the inner view.

1 Like

Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by Opiosko: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
Rextizzle:
It's more than 7 million, let's say 17 million.

Oga, it's can't be #17 million for just what we are seeing, that would be too high except if you factored the cost of the land and furnishing.
I completed just a similar structure a few months ago and I did it with a little more than #11 million nairas.

1 Like

Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by ebujany(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2019
Rextizzle:
It's more than 7 million, let's say 17 million.

Oga with 17 million, I will build a sweet duplex for you. That bungalow is not more than 7 million. Its only the finishing that might add a lill more depending on taste

1 Like

Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by neyop85(m): 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
Modupex:
Where's the 50 million Naira house

I thought no one would notice. I'm happy for him but the house ain't worth 50 million not even 25 million.
Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by Reference(m): 3:36pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin... well you know what bloggers are known for so when he says 50million I don't expect these kneejerk reactions.... its all in a day's work..
Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by Reference(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
ebujany:

Oga with 17 million, I will build a sweet duplex for you. That bungalow is not more than 7 million. Its only the finishing that might add a lill more depending on taste

Perhaps the land cost was factored in... who knows...
Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by ebujany(m): 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2019
Reference:

Perhaps the land cost was factored in... who knows...

Land in Ilorin? Not up to one million
Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2019
Modupex:
me self still dey find am o
Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by Seahawk: 3:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
Why’s no one calling him olosho or implying that he for his money dubiously?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by Jrevelation(m): 4:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
Is he not a blogger what do you expect they compost beautiful lie every where
Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by Beremx(f): 4:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
He was once my friend on facebook but I blocked him.

Stupid guy. Congratulations to him

1 Like

Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by gman55(m): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
If my eyes serves me right, he never said 50m in his facebook post, I am wondering were OP saw and inserted 50m from.
Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by Mankosi: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
NO be only 50m naira. Na 50m dollars.
Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
FunnyPikincom:
Nigerian Blogger, Abdulganiy Saad Built 50million Naira Mansion In Ilorin

Prolific Nigerian Blogger and owner of Vacancies.ng, Abdulganiy Saad just built his new 50 Million Naira house in Ilorin. The lowkey internet marketing expert took to his Facebook page to share his bundle of joy.

Saad Abdulganiy, popularly known as MC RISMAS among bloggers, internet marketers and Facebook pages admins had been helping and sharing tips to some Nigerian bloggers on facebook advert strategies and tricks, How to invest less and make more on facebook and googles ads.

Below are the pictures of his mansion

Source: https://ourhypesmedia.com.ng/entertainment/nigeria-internet-marketer-saad-abdulganiy-shows-off-his-mansion/

smiley

That house costs less than 10million Naira. either he is lying or his contractor duped him
Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
buttlover:
. The house could worth 50m if the internal fittings and pimping is of high modern quality. coupled with the land worth. some chandelier light worth 350k, if he had up to 5 of such that's close to 2m, cushion and furnitures of high grade can go as high as 750k, tiles of the latest design now worth 7.5k per inch. calculate how many tiles inch will do the whole house. they did not show the inner view.

Would you put what you just mentioned in that house

3 Likes

Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by Pennywise(m): 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
frozen70:
He would have just built a duplex with that amount naw,

Haba, at least it would have worth it

Its a small house. 25m tops
Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by psalmmycapo(m): 4:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
IykeD:
You people have reduced our naira to Zimbabwean dollar. 50m? You must be kidding me
exactly what i was about to say that house didnt take up to 15million talkless of 50million ahhhh 50milkion bawo sef im comparing ilorin to magodo that house wouldn't take up to 10million minus land o...ewo wa ni 50milllion d only expensive there as much as i can tell is the parafet and d roofing... Gerrard roofing i guess... lets say 12million if e wan over spend
Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by kenex4ever(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
50million for this bungalow?? You must be joking
Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by Davidgr8(m): 5:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
Modupex:

Same question on my mind,don't mind the man.
Just for show off I figure
Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by 22brains(m): 5:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
Immaculatesnow:
grin okay we have seen your poor house cool move along

Check out my signature
poor house? he didn't sell sanitary pads or panties to achieve it.... he laboured for it
Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by 22brains(m): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2019
Born2Breed:

50Million plus the car and interior? Cos this building is not up to 50million.

All the same congrats!!!
blogging work seems to pay nowadays. am also planning to build a second mansion.
Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by sonnie10: 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2019
Opiosko:
Not better than my house.

The roofing is better and more expensive than yours. The fence is painted, yours is not. That one looks like a double wing, yours is not. The landscape is finished yours is not. You don't even have parapet.
Sorry that one looks better.

4 Likes

Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by HAH: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
Jummyju:
That house nor pass 20m
that may be including cost of land , if not max 15M can build it in facts in places like kaduna where labor is cheap I can do it with 12M.

Congrats to the guy, is not easy even if he built with 1M

1 Like

Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by Naza25: 5:42pm On Jan 05, 2019
He built the with aboki pattern
Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by Elxandre(m): 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2019
Misslagbaja:
I don't see anybody calling him Olosho here. If it were a woman, she would have been accused of sleeping around.

Ori gbogbo yin ti gbale
He has something doing, that can be verified as lucrative.

When actresses who star in low budget movies buy houses and cars worth multiple times of this, it's questionable, as actors in the same category have never been able to afford such lifestyles.

Personally, I don't bother to call anyone names, but I see why those jobless people who call them names do.

1 Like

Re: Saad Abdulganiy Built A House In Ilorin (Photos) by SkinnyNigga: 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
Opiosko:
Not better than my house.
how much did it cost it you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jack Dorsey Visits UNILAG (Photos) / Mark Zuckerberg And Wife, Priscilla Step Out With Their Baby Bump / Cheat For Unlimited Facebook Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.