Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,403 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Most Memorable Teen Moments - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Memorable Teen Moments (6821 Views)

Father Sends His US-born Teen Sons To Nigeria To Learn Gratitude / Moments Like This / How Do I Make Proposing To Her Romantic And Memorable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Memorable Teen Moments by shakerz1: 9:38pm On Aug 09, 2010
Share your most memorable teen moments. Moments that are still fresh in your head. Moments you can remember like they happened hours ago. If you're currently a teen, reply in 5 years or something
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by googles: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2010
Wen i was a youngie' i was totally chestless nothing was dere while my mates were already using double D cup  cheesy

and they used to tease me that i will never get a boyfwend so my fwend told me to put on insect on my chest and allow it to bite me

that it would come out in one week. i started looking for this insect all over the school until i found one and the stoopid thing even refused to bite

i was so bothered then that they will never come out. .now wen i remember those days i laff  grin grin
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by Navi613: 10:11pm On Aug 09, 2010
i remeber stealing our family car and crashing it grin
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by hax: 10:20pm On Aug 09, 2010
googles:

Wen i was a youngie' i was totally chestless nothing was dere while my mates were already using double D cup  cheesy

and they used to tease me that i will never get a boyfwend so my fwend told me to put on insect on my chest and allow it to bite me

that it would come out in one week. i started looking for this insect all over the school until i found one and the stoopid thing even refused to bite

i was so bothered then that they will never come out. .now wen i remember those days i laff  grin grin

so. . . what now happened to googles chest? tongue
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by googles: 10:24pm On Aug 09, 2010
hax:

so. . . what now happened to googles chest? tongue

bigger and berra grin
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by hax: 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2010
googles:

bigger and berra grin
Normally, I'd ask for proof. But that's just looking for trouble. lol
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by googles: 10:31pm On Aug 09, 2010
hax:

Normally, I'd ask for proof. But that's just looking for trouble. lol

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

yea dont look for twouble grin
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by hax: 11:06pm On Aug 09, 2010
it has its way of finding me. sad
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by 1105(f): 11:12pm On Aug 09, 2010
I remember watching this female world cup then when The US of A won the finals over
one country and the last penalty taker took off her Shirts exposing her 33 DD bra to the whole world,

@ age 12  that was the first Bra i saw after my mom's,
well to cut the long story short,
the next day our Social studies teacher talked about the match, and said that last penalty taker was a good,
before he could conclude the statment,  I Screamed on my Voice, and added,
Was, a good penalty taker and immediately after scoring Took off her BRA shocked shocked I meant shirt, but unknowingly the word BRA came out first, The whole class turned towards me!! shocked shocked
the man walked out of the class and gave the entire class a punishment of not coming to take us lessons for almost 2 weeks just because of my word alone,

then i remember when i was @ JSS1,i was so young then, my mom used to register my name with the school bus so i could come straight home after the evening lectures which ended by 4pm.well cos of my bad friendz back then in school who used to go fruit hunting and also playing soccer after the lessons, i skipped following the bus and always got home around 6pm/7pm and got the spanking of my mom,
well on this particular day,

we went Mango Haunting and everyone went after fruits, went i dont know the devil that crept into my poor soul that made me climb the tree that day and within minutes i was up there while my friends were using sticks on their mangoes,
I ran into a Hive of Tailor ants who were all over me within minutes and in pains i fell from the tree straight into a gathering of DEVIL BEANS,
My friendz took off,  grin grin

I ran 4/40 that day leaving my bag under the tree, i didn't tink of nothing cos the ants were bitting and the beans were scratching me, i was practically dancing all the way, picking ants that were all over me and couldn't concentrate on the ants as the bean were scratching me as well (You dont want to have an encounter with devil beans)
I ran home and my mom bathed me and i came out with fresh injuries from the fall and also from the bites,
from that day i never followed my friends again as they laughed @me the next day while some others consoled me,
Rite now these friends are even looking up to me for my where-about,

anytime i remember my child hood days, i always laugh,
Ive still got tons of other stories abt my childhood days,

like when i got stung by a bee,
when i was playing football and fell into a soak-away!!
among others~

1 Like

Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by InkedNerd(f): 11:13pm On Aug 09, 2010
Well, my teenage years were a blur but here are two things:

(1) I wouldn't necessarily say this was horrible, but there was once a time I called my dad's cell phone and while I was calling him, I was talking to someone near me. What I didn't realize was that his phone had already gone to voice mail, so it recorded everything I was saying. When I got home my dad made fun of me about the whole thing  embarassed The worst part was that the conversation was kind of sexual embarassed  

(2) Another one was when my dad was picking up because I'd just gotten back from the University of Vermont, and I asked him to develop some film for me. After he got them developed, he gave them to me and jokingly said to me "Your Indian boyfriend seems very nice". Turns out he looked at the photos and saw all of the photos from what I'd been doing while I was in Vermont  embarassed
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by mukina2: 11:42am On Aug 10, 2010
erm . .i'll brb grin grin grin
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by Nuriel2200: 11:49am On Aug 10, 2010
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by JesusloveU: 12:06pm On Aug 10, 2010
I want to ask some questions and this questions goes to SEUN and all the Moderators of this website.What's the gain of replying to post in this forum?,all what you will get next is "Your message Spam And You are Ban from posting In This forum".What's  happening here?am speechless or is it Tribalism?Others are pardoned,so what about me?

I posted my personal experience abroad on travel section on the topic"First Time Abroad"and all i got is you are ban.

My username there is Ikedonn.Thank you.
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by djcrucifix(m): 12:22pm On Aug 10, 2010
bigger and berra

can we see them? grin grin wink wink
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by Kennyblues(m): 12:46pm On Aug 10, 2010
My experience was when I had my first k!ss as a 12 year old boy from an eighteen year old girl, it happened that we were all involved in a hid and seek game. I realized that each time I tried to hide in a place, she is always there with me. So this time I ran into the toilets and pooh, she is there again and suddenly she drew me closer and k!ssed me. It was a beautiful experience.

So six years later, we both dated for another 3 years.
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by ijcurt(f): 12:51pm On Aug 10, 2010
djcrucifix:

grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by Nameenamee(m): 1:22pm On Aug 10, 2010
@ goggle: Nna men!! u funny, i dey gbadun ur yarns jare grin
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by yesboss20(m): 1:26pm On Aug 10, 2010
I used to strongly believe that if I ran fast enough, I would somehow lift off and fly away. Lol!!
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by Kennyblues(m): 1:44pm On Aug 10, 2010
yesboss20:

I used to strongly believe that if I ran fast enough, I would somehow lift off and fly away. Lol!!

Too much of Superman comic films; I used to think in that direction too, lol

1 Like

Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by kobikwelu(m): 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2010
kissing a girl under the sheets with all my friends and hers clapping and cheering,

(its called playing family tongue tongue tongue tongue)
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by hackney(m): 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2010
I remember the first time i rode those giant village raleigh bikes.
I was about 13 (i think)

I got on one and my immidiate elder sis got on another.
We got pushed off by 2 cousins and down the road we realised we didnt know how to
negotiate or stop.

i was in front and i heard Whooshhh! !, my sister don enter bush.
I held the brake and just fell sideways.

It was a wonderful feeling ; days after we were riding deep into the village.
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by invisible2(m): 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2010
Trouble is, I can't recall being a teen. I think I was born as a 20 year old!
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by googles: 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2010
djcrucifix:

see wat ?  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nameenamee:

@ goggle: Nna men!! u funny, i dey gbadun your yarns jare grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u dey laff my small chesticles abi ?
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by Meklex(m): 2:30pm On Aug 10, 2010
Mine happen when I was about ten yr old and there was this girl of about 20yrs old she was working then and always bought me snacks this made me grew fond of her so she took advantage of that and lured me into having s e x with her though she succeeded I was afraid and she assured me d next one will be more pleasurable and promised me heaven and earth if only I should shut my mouth I can even recall having the damn thing with her in the bathroom,
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by kobikwelu(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^^^^

yeah right

indulge your self
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by Newest: 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2010
googles:

Rodfl
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by parislomo(f): 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2010
Googles: couldn't stop laughing at your story cos that happened to me too. . . Lucky you though, as I don't have the "bigger and berra" ending. grin

Op: would have loved to share a particular episode but I'm so embarassed
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 10, 2010
guys i hope you know that teen years are between 13 and 19. stop bringing up stories from when you were 10!
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by kobikwelu(m): 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^^^^

but i tot that once you are past 18, you are an adult undecided
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by Ultrame(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2010
My teenage years wasn't exactly rosy.

I remember coming back from school one hot afternoon and noticed that the pendulum on the Grandfather's clock' had stopped moving, so i figured it just needed to be wound.

Haven seen pupsy do it all the time, i thought there was nothing to it and i could easily handle it (despite some very stern warnings never to). So i took that key looking thing and wound and wound and wound till the thing was so stiff. I 'manually' adjusted the hands to the correct time and whistled off to play football.

what i did not know was that the silly clock was adding 5 chimes to every hour. When my dad got back and he heard the extra chimes he didn't say anything, but i knew i was in soup.

He allowed me to sleep and next thing i know, i was waking to a stingy sensation on my back.

Cant ever forget that day.
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by korayday(m): 4:31pm On Aug 10, 2010
Lol @ ur all ur moments,

@ google i join the masses, we need pics for evidence, lmao grin wink grin

my most memorable moments were

1) paying my house girl with food and choclates to let me see her boobs,(men she really had big ones), and other private areas, lol

2) Kissing a girl for the first time when i was 17(late bloomer rite, I know)

Well THATS ALL I'M SAYING FOR NOW, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by marcus1234: 4:34pm On Aug 10, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is The Paternal Family So Disliked? / You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! / My Wife Abandoned Me While On A BP Of 250/150.(A Cameroonian Nairalander's Tale)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.