Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Most Memorable Teen Moments - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Memorable Teen Moments (6834 Views)

Father Sends His US-born Teen Sons To Nigeria To Learn Gratitude / Moments Like This / How Do I Make Proposing To Her Romantic And Memorable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by lajjy(m): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2010
I grew up with some bad friends in my neighbourhood, we would save money to go and watch (slow motions) - a code we used to term adult movies waybac then on friday nights. Some times we would compare our jt to know who has the biggest. We wanted to experiment it so ther was a day we gathered in one room to construct a love letter to new girl whose family parked in newly into our compound. Since I had a better writing skills, I told my two other friens that if the girls comes I will be the first to do and they both agreed. So, we wrote the letter telling the girl to come to the room since we were staying in a large compound. We decided to send one of my friend's brother to deliver the love letter. The little boy went straight to their door step to peep if the girl was inside. Unfortunately, the girl's mun caught our messenger with the letter and collected it from him. She read through and showed it to all elders in the compound. We were still inside the room waiting for action when we heard a loud bang on the door and our messenger was in front with all mama and papa for compound.

Olboy, the beating that day was like a village square beating. When I remember the whole story I laughed.
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by 5p1naz(m): 10:26pm On Aug 11, 2010
too many bad things and too many good things i did. . . . . . i remember in pry 1 i fingered my seat mate. . . . didnt even know wat fingering wat at that time. . . but i did it, when i sniffed my fingers the smell was horrible, and i didnt stop doin. . . thank gawd i wasnt caught . . . . i dont even remember the girl. . . . . .
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by Dozita(m): 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2010
lajjy:

I grew up with some bad friends in my neighbourhood, we would save money to go and watch (slow motions) - a code we used to term adult movies waybac then on friday nights. Some times we would compare our jt to know who has the biggest. We wanted to experiment it so ther was a day we gathered in one room to construct a love letter to new girl whose family parked in newly into our compound. Since I had a better writing skills, I told my two other friens that if the girls comes I will be the first to do and they both agreed. So, we wrote the letter telling the girl to come to the room since we were staying in a large compound. We decided to send one of my friend's brother to deliver the love letter. The little boy went straight to their door step to peep if the girl was inside. Unfortunately, the girl's mun caught our messenger with the letter and collected it from him. She read through and showed it to all elders in the compound. We were still inside the room waiting for action when we heard a loud bang on the door and our messenger was in front with all mama and papa for compound.

Olboy, the beating that day was like a village square beating. When I remember the whole story I laughed.
i laughed so hard i narrowly escaped choking 2 death while reading dis.i used 2 compose letters for mi mates back in secondary skul too.one day,an olofofo teacher intercepted one and a handwriting check followed.since it was anonymous,there was no way 2 prove i wasn't d loverboy & i got d punishment.
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by Dozita(m): 10:42pm On Aug 11, 2010
lajjy:

i laughed so hard i narrowly escaped choking 2 death while reading dis.i used 2 compose letters for mi mates back in secondary skul too.one day,an olofofo teacher intercepted one and a handwriting check followed.since it was anonymous,there was no way 2 prove i wasn't d loverboy & i got d punishment.
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by Beync(f): 11:23pm On Aug 11, 2010
I can remember the day i went to d stream wit my frens, there this particulr bundry u will swim pass n people wil no u can swim, several times i hav tryd of crosin dat line but fear wil grip me n i l stop, but dis day all my frends hav crossd n i was left so dey said i dont no how to swim dat if i do i shud cross, so i decided to cross to shame d devil but b4 i no it i was drwing, drinking enough water so my frends jump into d water n rescued me. dey dint stop laughing n teling d story til we got home n i was band from goin to d stream. from dat day i learnt my lesson "not to do anytin becos odas are doing it".
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by heartsick: 1:11pm On Aug 12, 2010
@cgift, I did not.

He is now married and but pretend as if nothing happen btw us. But truly am confess 'cos whenever i rmbrd i felt so bad. what can I do?
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by NANYA1887(f): 2:56pm On Aug 12, 2010
He is now married and but pretend as if nothing happen btw us. But truly am confess 'cos whenever i rmbrd i felt so bad. what can I do?
^^^^^
@Heartsick, can only imagine how you must detest him. First talk to someone close to you about it,if you have a solid relationship with your Mom then you should tell her.This is something too hard to deal with alone,u'l feel alot better when you share it with a loved one.Then please ignore the SOB,if he is ur frnd on FB delete him nd remove him from ur eyeshot."Ignore him and he will cease to exist".Better said than done i know,but try. He might never admit to it but u wont gain anything if he does anyway sooo, Please let it go.Datz wotz best for you.
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by NANYA1887(f): 3:07pm On Aug 12, 2010
Remember growing up doing alot of mischief wiv my elder brother and sister,we used to be like the THREE NUTTY musketeers grin grin grin, there wuz one time we wrapped paper up and tried smoking it,we all took a puff and it wuz so horrid! shocked shocked We neva tried it again! And inenvitably,we'r all NONE smokers now. We laff hard anytome we remember that.But funny enuf i now work at a Tobacco.Lol!
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by NANYA1887(f): 3:09pm On Aug 12, 2010
******at a tobacco Company, lol.
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by heartsick: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2010
NANYA1887:

^^^^^
@Heartsick, can only imagine how you must detest him. First talk to someone close to you about it,if you have a solid relationship with your Mom then you should tell her.This is something too hard to deal with alone,u'l feel alot better when you share it with a loved one.Then please ignore the SOB,if he is your frnd on FB delete him nd remove him from your eyeshot."Ignore him and he will cease to exist".Better said than done i know,but try. He might never admit to it but u wont gain anything if he does anyway sooo, Please let it go.Datz wotz best for you.

thanks Nnanya, I felt a bit relieve when I share my pains with u guys. I cannot share it with mum never. I will make use of ur advice. Thanks a lot  smiley
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by heartsick: 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2010
NANYA1887:

Remember growing up doing alot of mischief wiv my elder brother and sister,we used to be like the THREE NUTTY   musketeers grin grin grin, there wuz one time we wrapped paper up and tried smoking it,we all took a puff and it wuz so horrid! shocked shocked We neva tried it again! And inenvitably,we'r all NONE smokers now. We laff hard anytome we remember that.But funny enuf i now work at a  Tobacco.Lol!

please don't try it again not because u r d producer. lol grin
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by kachijack(m): 4:31pm On Aug 12, 2010
Can quite remember vividly when i was about 14years, being a quiet person, there was this Calabar girl on my street who usually take delight in beating my younger younger brother, my parents would always ask what i did when they come back, so one day i decided that enough was enough and i went after her as she was beating my brother, she held me by the neck in her laps and so beat me, that i cried and begged her with my nose running. From then on i swore never to fight a girl again. Ever! embarassed
She scared the living daylight out of me, thought i was going to die cry
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by Ranoscky(m): 6:37pm On Aug 12, 2010
(Back den) Whenever i heard dat a woman delivered twin babies, my taught was dat doz twin babies came out dsame tym, dsame munite, n dsame seconds!

Nobody explained it to me until i findout myself. how? Dia was a day i went to my friend's house n saw my friend's elder brother argueing with one of his friend. so when i stepped in, immediately my friend's brother saw me, he now said "Ehen, na now we go know d truth, see person wey lyv for dat street" (i don't know what dey wia talkin about den, i was even a bit scared d way he saw me n immediately rushed to me, i even wanted to run out). Dia was a woman in my street (den) dat gave birth to twin babies (boy n gurl). Dey wia argueing about who's d junior & senior amongst d twin babies. So when dey asked me, i told dem dat i don't know d younger 1 n d older 1, n i started laughing. Den my friend's elder brother got angry n said "leave dis mumu jare, small pikin wey no know anything". (I kept quiet lyk d mumu truely) It was when my friend's sister came in n told dem who is younger n who is older, dey wia now lyk "i know tell u? shebi i tell u?". Gently, i just went outside n started talkin to my sef dat "ahn ahn? if 1 com out b4 1, naim be say dem no be twins na, i think say dem com out dsame tym" undecided so dat was how i knew how twin babies wia born. (what i learnt dat day was dat, i was called "MUMU", i prentend lyk MUMU by sayin nohm n laughin wen dey asked me a question, n i learnt somhm bein a MUMU)!! Ah, Small pikin sha!
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by Ibomade1: 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2010
The day one bad dog chased me.
The day i drank whisky in my uncle's house and slept in the garage
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by adagz01(m): 9:22pm On Aug 15, 2010
The day i drank my papa keikei,got intoxicated only to b rescued wif aligator pepper. The day i jumped into a gutter just 2 hide frm a gurl im triping for!(i nor get the liver to spin am) This stupid day me n my fwends dey play ball we came across a used con*dom(we tink say na blomblom) we started blowing air inside until we are xhausted den we decides to fetch water into it,after consuming like 10 litres we begin to use it to run round the area until one brous called us n ask if we knew what we are playn wif n d nigga burst it.we realised it was a con*dom by my broda.
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by adagz01(m): 9:36pm On Aug 15, 2010
The day i drank my papa keikei,got intoxicated only to b rescued wif aligator pepper. The day i jumped into a gutter just 2 hide frm a gurl im triping for!(i nor get the liver to spin am) This stupid day me n my fwends dey play ball we came across a used con*dom(we tink say na blomblom) we started blowing air inside until we are xhausted den we decides to fetch water into it,after consuming like 10 litres we begin to use it to run round the area until one brous called us n ask if we knew what we are playn wif n d nigga burst it.we realised it was a con*dom by my broda.
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by Akuviv: 2:41pm On Aug 16, 2010
adagz 01:

The day i drank my papa keikei,got intoxicated only to b rescued wif aligator pepper. The day i jumped into a gutter just 2 hide frm a gurl im triping for!(i nor get the liver to spin am) This silly day me n my fwends dey play ball we came across a used con*dom(we tink say na blomblom) we started blowing air inside until we are xhausted den we decides to fetch water into it,after consuming like 10 litres we begin to use it to run round the area until one brous called us n ask if we knew what we are playn wif n d nigga burst it.we realised it was a con*dom by my broda.
shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry tongue tongue lipsrsealed

so disgusting
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by pheesayor(m): 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2010
no more stories?
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by Ranoscky(m): 7:39pm On Aug 31, 2010
The day i woke up from sleep n checked d tym, behold, it was already 9:15pm in d nyt. shocked Immediately, i jumped off d bed n rushed into d bathroom to take my bath. (((thinkin i was already late for school)))
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by blank(f): 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2010
5p1naz:

too many bad things and too many good things i did. . . . . . i remember in pry 1 i manipulated my seat mate. . . . didnt even know wat manipulation wat at that time. . . but i did it, when i sniffed my fingers the smell was horrible, and i didnt stop doin. . . thank gawd i wasnt caught . . . . i dont even remember the girl. . . . . .

Did u attend Corona? A friend told me of such an experience though i didnt believe her.
She said it happened in Corona, Apapa.
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2010
kissing my boyfriend now husband for the first time. We started dating quiet early i think he was 17, i was 16 or 16/ 15. Hmmm, for weeks we were holding hands strolling we no sabi kiss, then one day, we were sitting in his moms car and boom, the kiss, FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Lol good old days
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by Outstrip(f): 8:00pm On Sep 05, 2010
Wow I remember when my friends an I used to make slum books as we called them. We would write love songs in them and color them brightly with markers. Awww puppy love. We would sing Michael Bolton songs and we would actually be crying. I remember the boys used to just shake their heads and laugh at us. The worst part is some of those classmates do not forget these things. They still yab us on facebook.
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by Pain(m): 8:41am On May 03, 2012
My first kiss. It was from an older girl. She actually became a beauty queen.(Name witheld)
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 05, 2012
When I was young I and my cousins were stealing meat from the pot when her mum called her,she hurriedly swallowed the two piece of meat in her mouth.the meat got stuck in her throat and she started choking with her eyes bulging out.I had to report us and cry for help.my cousin always passed out dat day.dat was the last time we stole meat
Re: Most Memorable Teen Moments by sexdoll: 9:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
5p1naz:
too many bad things and too many good things i did. . . . . . i remember in pry 1 i fingered my seat mate. . . . didnt even know wat fingering wat at that time. . . but i did it, when i sniffed my fingers the smell was horrible, and i didnt stop doin. . . thank gawd i wasnt caught . . . . i dont even remember the girl. . . . . .

guy, aswear, your own madness no get part 2 at all!!!

you mean say even at that little age, some girls don they already get horrible smelly okotorigba?

tufiakwa... ihe nke a o dikwa egwu o!

hahahahahahahah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Must Get Pregnant Before We Can Wed! / Would You Date/marry An Albino? / My Story; A Troubled Married Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.