Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) (2860 Views)

Richard Akinnola, Osinbajo’s Campaign Spokesperson, Congratulates Tinubu / Osinbajo Campaign: RCCG Youth Pastor Calls For Sack Of RCCG Head Politics Dir / GTBank Gave Osinbajo Campaign N200m In 2015 (Above N1m Limit) - Gazette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by Weaponx: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
Crowd welcoming VP Osinbajo on his way to the Palace of the Bagii of Saki land as part of his Family engagement.
Vice president Prof Osinbajo Campaign rally in Saki town, Oyo State
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHPeYgfjsaY

Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by JasonScoolari: 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2019
If i call this man a Spare Tyre and Mere Commissioner, Zombies will start attacking me.

I mean, is the lifeless one just programmed only for Akwa Ibom?

Why must he use Osibande as a local house boy?

Is he not tired of hiding inside Aisha's torn underwear?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by Richkid97(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2019
Osinbajo 2023

4 Likes

Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by Yankee101: 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2019
Wearing different dresses at the same venue?

Must you guys try to manipulate every APC rally?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by amalab30(m): 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2019
We should start stoning these guys.
Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by bakaredc: 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
Richkid97:
Osinbajo 2023
I am quite confident that the only Person for now whose candidacy can attract all, devoid of ethnic sentiments is Prof. Should his candidacy fly in 2023, I see massive acceptance all over the country just like MKO.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2019
APC LOOTED NIGERIA FOR 18 YEARS.
Everytime APC and Buhari are saying 16ys of PDP but out of 24 APC governors today, 22 of them were members of the PDP that ruled for 14 years before the formation of APC in 2013 and Now adding another 4 years after taking power in 2015.
As if that is not enough 20 former PDP governors are now in APC and many of them with corruption cases, but PMB's corruption fight "no reach their side."
Current APC Governors that Migrated from PDP:
1. Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State was a PDP Senator.
2. Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State served as FCT minister under the PDP.
3. Governor Aminu Masari of Kastina State was a Former House of Representatives speaker under the PDP.
4. Governor Abubakar Bello of Niger State was a PDP Former Commissioner.
5. Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto was a Former PDP Speaker of the House of Representatives.
6. Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara State was a Commissioner and Governor under PDP.
7. Governor Badaru Abubakar of Jigawa State was in PDP.
8. Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau state was also in PDP.
9. Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State was in PDP.
10. Governor Samuel Orthom of Benue State was a PDP Minister.
11. Governor Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa State was in PDP.
12. Governor Abubakar Bagudu of Kebbi State was a Former PDP Senator.
13. Governor Bindow Jubrilla of Adamawa State was a Former PDP Senator.
14. Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State was in PDP.
Former PDP Governors now in APC:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by Deathstroke00(m): 10:25pm On Jan 05, 2019
The best performing VP.

Carry on, we will walk with u and Buhari to the next level

3 Likes

Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by senatordave1(m): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
This is the best campaign strategy,targeting the rural dwellers and masses while atiku is wasting looted funds on bogus zonal rallies.cant wait to see him in south south

Oyo results
Apc 1 million
Pdp 300,000

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by Shawnnn01: 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
JasonScoolari:
If i call this man a Spare Tyre and Mere Commissioner, Zombies will start attacking me.

idiots are beta ignored

2 Likes

Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by NOC1(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
All i see is that Osibanjo has kicked off his 2023 campaign, even Tinubu cannot stop him if he decides to go ahead with it.

1 Like

Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by Calers: 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
Nothing do you. Sai baba maigaskiya till 2023
Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by Weaponx: 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
More pics

Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by shedy03(m): 11:17pm On Jan 05, 2019
Serious hunger and suffering in the world HQ of extreme poverty.
These people only came out to hustle for the 10k tradermoni. As usual VP, did you share to buy their vote?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by Officialpdpnig: 11:22pm On Jan 05, 2019
Yankee101:
Wearing different dresses at the same venue?

Must you guys try to manipulate every APC rally?

Watch the video and stop being foolish.
Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by oluwadabira111(m): 11:37pm On Jan 05, 2019
JasonScoolari:

What's this one saying
Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by uba1991: 11:41pm On Jan 05, 2019
JasonScoolari:

wailing is you profession please keep on practicing while we are moving to d next level
Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by Optional09: 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2019
Our leaders has no human feelings. How does it feels gambling the lifes of millions of people whl believes in you. The level of poverty those that makes up that crowd go throw everyday is unimaginable.
Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by RevenGeMission: 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2019
So why don't they have case with EFCC before crossing to APC ?

SaiAtikuTill203:
APC LOOTED NIGERIA FOR 18 YEARS.
Everytime APC and Buhari are saying 16ys of PDP but out of 24 APC governors today, 22 of them were members of the PDP that ruled for 14 years before the formation of APC in 2013 and Now adding another 4 years after taking power in 2015.
As if that is not enough 20 former PDP governors are now in APC and many of them with corruption cases, but PMB's corruption fight "no reach their side."
Current APC Governors that Migrated from PDP:
1. Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun State was a PDP Senator.
2. Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State served as FCT minister under the PDP.
3. Governor Aminu Masari of Kastina State was a Former House of Representatives speaker under the PDP.
4. Governor Abubakar Bello of Niger State was a PDP Former Commissioner.
5. Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto was a Former PDP Speaker of the House of Representatives.
6. Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara State was a Commissioner and Governor under PDP.
7. Governor Badaru Abubakar of Jigawa State was in PDP.
8. Governor Simon Lalong of Plateau state was also in PDP.
9. Abdullahi Ganduje of Kano State was in PDP.
10. Governor Samuel Orthom of Benue State was a PDP Minister.
11. Governor Tanko Al-Makura of Nasarawa State was in PDP.
12. Governor Abubakar Bagudu of Kebbi State was a Former PDP Senator.
13. Governor Bindow Jubrilla of Adamawa State was a Former PDP Senator.
14. Governor Rochas Okorocha of Imo State was in PDP.
Former PDP Governors now in APC:
Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by Yankee101: 1:31am On Jan 06, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Watch the video and stop being foolish.

Screen the posted pictures and stop being dense
Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by tuniski: 1:44am On Jan 06, 2019
bakaredc:
I am quite confident that the only Person for now whose candidacy can attract all, devoid of ethnic sentiments is Prof. Should his candidacy fly in 2023, I see massive acceptance all over the country just like MKO.

He won't get 20% of buhari's ethno-religious fanatical supporters!
Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by jayson87: 5:17am On Jan 06, 2019
REJECTED!

Compare the 2015 oyo crowd to 2019
Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by bender79: 6:05am On Jan 06, 2019
Optional09:
Our leaders has no human feelings. How does it feels using the life’s of millions of people to gamble. The level of poverty those people that makes up that crowd go throw everyday is unimaginable.
Your writing went on a shooting spree
Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by Optional09: 6:07am On Jan 06, 2019
bender79:
Your writing went on a shooting spree
Messed up thoughts but I didn’t intend to fix it
Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by Officialpdpnig: 6:54am On Jan 06, 2019
Yankee101:

The video shows two different scenes. One was his arrival and his meeting the masses. While the second was him visiting the leaders after changing and this was a different location of OYO.

Stop being a Morón

1 Like

Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by JIBO4REAL(m): 7:09am On Jan 06, 2019
Yankee101:

Stop arguing blindly he came to saki

Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by Yankee101: 7:19am On Jan 06, 2019
JIBO4REAL:

Stop arguing blindly he came to saki

Who doubted he went to Shaki?

Different pictures where put up as all belonging to the Shaki trip which is not true

If you want to jump into a thread read the comments that started it and show you're enlightened a little
Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by Yankee101: 7:19am On Jan 06, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

The video shows two different scenes. One was his arrival and his meeting the masses. While the second was him visiting the leaders after changing and this was a different location of OYO.

Stop being a Morón

Both are not Shaki pictures. If you're daft we're not
Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by Officialpdpnig: 7:23am On Jan 06, 2019
Yankee101:

Both are not Shaki pictures. If you're daft we're not

Mr slowpoke I said VIDEO and you are busy talking about PICTURES.

Data to watch video you don't have nwokem.
Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by Yankee101: 7:24am On Jan 06, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

Mr slowpoke I said VIDEO and you are busy talking about PICTURES.

Data to watch video you don't have nwokem.

Lol. I have unlimited data on multiple devices. You think this is Nigeria?
Re: Vice President Prof Osinbajo Campaign Rally In Saki Town, Oyo State(video) by Officialpdpnig: 7:26am On Jan 06, 2019
Yankee101:

Lol. I have unlimited data on multiple devices. You think this is Nigeria?

Yet you cannot watch a simple video and keep talking about Pictures.

Bia enyi buru ozu onweghi puo

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC Staff's Reaction On Hearing Result Of Presidential Election / Nigerian Civil Servants To Import Cars Duty Free / Osun Tribunal Judgement Will Easily Be Upturned At The Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.