Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,360 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix (3738 Views)

My Very Poor Experience With Whogohost / Whogohost Or Qservers: Which Host Should I Use? (poll) / How To Change Logo On Whogohost Sitebuilder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by Bizmagnet: 8:13am On Jan 07, 2019
I use Qservers for my projects though and they haven't disappointed me till now.
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by KingThreatzz: 8:13am On Jan 07, 2019
ctec:
You know them? What's up with their hosting?

I dont know them. was just giving an advise
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by hostkobo(m): 8:46am On Jan 07, 2019
I have some interesting articles about Webhosting in Nigeria:

Web hosting in Nigeria reviews:
http://www.techtuti.com/web-hosting-nigeria/
http://www.techtuti.com/web-hosting-nigeria-2/
http://www.techtuti.com/complete-list-web-hosting-service-providers-nigeria/

For an excellent webhosting, contact me. I'll babysit your website while you can focus on your content.

regards
HK
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by ctec(m): 9:08am On Jan 07, 2019
But this is really surprising.. How can a host just go offline for a week without prior notice to their customers? Wondering if this is usual with whogohost or it is their first time?
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by solutionarena: 9:41am On Jan 07, 2019
for a reliable web hosting service visit www.cedarhostng.net

you can get started with our standard shared hosting of 10GB @ N4,000only comes with interesting features such as unlimited emails unlimited database and more...

a trial will convince you
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by ceda99: 10:34am On Jan 07, 2019
Can i pay for namecheap in naira?
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by toluxsys: 11:36am On Jan 07, 2019
techplushost.com is a perfect alternative to use. They offer managed hosting and also offer managed service to their resellers too. They have the cheapest VPS so far in Nigeria. I am a web developer and Server admin. I use techplushost.com
Visit https://techplushost.com/
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by toluxsys: 11:36am On Jan 07, 2019
Make Money with your website with ease. Register a publisher account today, get your website approved instantly and get credited into your bank account.
Join Sell2Me Ads Network Now
https://ads.selltome.com.ng/
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by Julius2214(m): 2:37pm On Jan 07, 2019
ceda99:
You can pay with your naira MasterCard... Their basic plan is about 9k naira with 20gb space and unlimited bandwidth.
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by Ibrahimgarba(m): 6:26pm On Jan 07, 2019
Day 5! angry angry
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by Hallowdson(m): 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2019
pls oo why not tell us the foreign severs that you are using

how is godaddy?
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by ashiraf(m): 10:01pm On Jan 07, 2019
ctec:
For some days now my website hosted on whogohost.com isn't functioning cos their server is down. All these while they have not been able to resolve the issue and it is affecting our businesses. I believe I'm not the only one experiencing this issue.

Stop crying for nonses web hosts, start using www.riseshost.com
Services are affordable and reliable.... Servers are always up and running... Support is 24/7 on call, email and livechat, etc
www.riseshost.com
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by Isamak(m): 11:41pm On Jan 07, 2019
roaringlamb01:
Mehn, i have a lot of domains with them, from years ago till now, everyone of them has a problem now. Guess, i will move somewhere else.

So sorry about this if you need a very efficient and effective hosting company that's also very cheap based in the USA you can join us. Thanks
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by Electronics: 6:38am On Jan 08, 2019
This isnt their first time. I was given a huge blow in 2017 when i lost all my contents and had to start all over again. I immediately switched to bluehost and so far, its been good
ctec:
But this is really surprising.. How can a host just go offline for a week without prior notice to their customers? Wondering if this is usual with whogohost or it is their first time?
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by hostkobo(m): 9:22am On Jan 08, 2019
@OP,

if you need reliable webhosting, msg me.

No story, host with us and go to sleep.

regards
HK
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by solutionarena: 10:00am On Jan 08, 2019
Do you want to take your business online today? At Cedarhostng we build professional #websites that covers small/medium scale enterprises and large scale #businesses

We develop

#realestate website
#Classified ads website
#NGO website
#School Portals
#Banking Portals
#Cooperative website
#Restaurant based website
#Forums
#Ecommerce website.
#events based website
and lots more..... Visit www.cedarhostng.net or call +2348186219002
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by KingThreatzz: 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2019
Till now their stupid server keeps going on and off. Nigerians please use namecheap or mochahost abeg. These guys arent it
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by fastseo: 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2019
ceda99:

They accept bitcoin..
Open An account then download a bitcoin app as recommended by namecheap, buy bitcoin from naija sellers here while they credit your bitcone from there you buy your hosting account
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by ctec(m): 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
I have just moved to qservers. So far it's been good.
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by lovetree: 9:03am On Feb 04, 2019
Whogohost dey do people strong thing.Had a lot of issues with them. Didnt want to move to a hosting company abroad sha. moved to garanntor and so far so good, its been good.I've had no issues at all.
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by BestInformation: 9:24am On Feb 04, 2019
Na wa o
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by cornxin: 10:47am On Feb 04, 2019
Whogohost dey do people strong thing. Had a lot of issues with them. in fact one of my friends mentioned he had to redesign his website because this issue made him lose all his web files and they could not restore a simple backup for him. Now he's happy as he moved to garanntor, no issues so far. As for me, I didn't want to move to a hosting company abroad sha. So I chose to move to garanntor and so far so good, its been good.I've had no issues at all.
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by fastseo: 11:04am On Feb 04, 2019
cornxin:
Whogohost dey do people strong thing . Had a lot of issues with them. in fact one of my friends mentioned he had to redesign his website because this issue made him lose all his web files and they could not restore a simple backup for him. Now he's happy as he moved to garanntor, no issues so far. As for me, I didn't want to move to a hosting company abroad sha. So I chose to move to garanntor and so far so good, its been good.I've had no issues at all.

lovetree: Whogohost dey do people strong thing. Had a lotof issues with them. Didnt want to move to a hosting company abroad sha. moved to garanntor and so far so good, its been good.I've had no issues at all.
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by Mimie001: 11:47am On Feb 04, 2019
i currently use Garanntor too. i was referred to them early last year and they are actually very reliable.
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by princesa(f): 12:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hostnownow is also good. Good customer service and affordable plans.
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by ebbydare(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
That one web hosting is having issues does not mean all of them are bad. I work with https://hostlag.com and I have been using the platform for my personal projects since I joined them and they have never been down for once.

Read this article on why Nigerians should trust local web hosting companies.

http://justnet.com.ng/2019/02/04/why-nigerians-should-trust-local-web-hosting-companies/
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by slammyyeahtunde: 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
Why give yourself a headache when you can easily have fun hosting with Garanntor, you don’t have to compromise quality with price
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin try namecheap . They can even do the migration for you, if you purchase their Stellar Business plan, or business plan + grin

1 Like

Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by AloyalNigerian(m): 6:21am On Apr 15, 2019
ctec:
the issue has taken almost a week now

Please, my blog has been down for like 2 weeks now. These ba5tasrd5 sent a mail to me now asking me to renew my plan. This is not fair at all. No apologies. Nothing.
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by 3Ebisco: 7:05pm On Mar 12, 2020
Whogohost Is Very Poor Server
Re: Whogohost Server Down! This Has Taken Too Long To Fix by ctec(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2020
3Ebisco:
Whogohost Is Very Poor Server
Try Namecheap Stellar or Stellar Plus Hosting Plan it is very affordable and I've never had issues. Plus you get 50% off your first year Click Here to Signup

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mobile Site Bot: Create Mobile Websites The Easy Way. / Addynamo Vs Adsense / How To Create A New Topic On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.