Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko (28860 Views)

Lola Okoye: Your Look When Your Girlfriend Gives A Guy Her "Football' Age (pic) / Anita And Paul Okoye Legalize Their Marriage At Lagos Registry (Photos) / Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye {p Square's Wife} Take Their Kids To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
See Anita's Instagram post and photos of them with the kids at Makoko below...

"Hello everyone!! ..these beautiful children changed my perspective on life yesterday. I'm about to flood your timeline with the amazing experience @lolaomotayo and I had, courtesy of @kinabuti and other sponsors at the Christmas Party for the kids at Makoko"

"These children attend the floating school (in the first picture) and @kinabuti decided to organize a Christmas party for the kids. It was a fun and life-altering experience for me as I learnt not to sweat the little stuff and be grateful for all I have. It shows how genuinely happy people can be in any situation. I connected with a lot of these children and cannot wait to go back to Makoko"

[img]http://4.bp..com/-xBA0Pj6tmjc/VI3FTJBfG7I/AAAAAAAAAYM/uQVFY8sujS0/s1600/anita1.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-mhWMBgt3zac/VI3D0WK3jPI/AAAAAAAAAX4/veh59IclSsE/s1600/anita-okoye.png[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-AI93QbqkPyQ/VI3GuPn3VUI/AAAAAAAAAYg/lcBuM0kMG60/s1600/anita6.png[/img]

More photos at: http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/photos-anita-and-lola-okoye-had.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by Airforce1(m): 6:44pm On Dec 14, 2014
full time house wives of Peter and Paul feeling funky like we know them here in United states

Hisses and swaggers out

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by icebebe(f): 6:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
Mmmmm y anita com dey open mouth na?

8 Likes

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by ammyluv2002(f): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
I love Anita just don't know why sha but I really like her

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by saasala(m): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
Beautiful girls, sorry women
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by saasala(m): 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Airforce1:
full time house wives of Peter and Paul feeling funky like we know them here in United states

Hisses and staggers out
HATER.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by angelTI(f): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lovely women.

Anita is a natural beauty. Lola is also beautiful bit looks like a doll

1 Like

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 14, 2014
Good one. Thumb up to to Okoye family.
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
P-square are the stingiest Nigerian act so far,so i hope anita & lola didn't spend a dime over there,cause it might be the start of their marital problems.

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Ok
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by html14java(f): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmmmn. Money good

Soon, I will become a celeb

nice

1 Like

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by Descartes: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmmm
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by Oyecute(m): 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Issoraiit
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by coded01: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
Anything that has to do with the PSqaure brodas get to the Frontpage with Flash-like speed... grin shocked grin

Good to see Makoko kids feeling happy... cheesy
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by martynsnet: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
I think she is more beautiful than the light skinned one.

Airforce1:
Hisses and staggers out

No one should be despised for reaching out to others, pardon her for being human and being kind to mankind.

9 Likes

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by Nmeri17: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
beautiful women smiley good to know they are not at loggerheads with each other

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nice.
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by Promking: 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hmm
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by khaykay15(f): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Nice one
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by Hysmady(m): 9:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
Why she dey open mouth like agric fowl? Why

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by knightsTempler: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
Good giving back to society, especially the less privilege.
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by youngvizzy1(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
God bless her
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by sccofield(m): 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
okay
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 14, 2014
Lola I know but who is Anita

1 Like

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by adepiero: 9:07pm On Dec 14, 2014
Taking pictures with the kids is useless if you can't impact in their lives. you said they changed your life, I think its only reasonable to give back. #JustSaying undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by condralbede(m): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
When are they going to release their own album

1 Like

Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by jbaby265(f): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
nice one for u
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by waleadex(m): 9:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
Eh ya! This is nice.
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by khaykay15(f): 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2014
sauceny:
P-square are the stingiest Nigerian act so far,so i hope anita & lola didn't spend a dime over there,cause it might be the start of their marital problems.
aw did u know? Assumption is a sin
Re: Photos: Anita And Lola Okoye Had Christmas Party With Children In Makoko by holatin(m): 9:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Will this make my beans consume less amount of kerosene ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"God Please, Don't Let Me See What Will Make Me Leave Smoking" - Naira Marley / Tuface Wishes To See His Kids Everday / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Hosts Top Nigerian Celebrities (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.