Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,826 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:54 PM

See What Buba Galadima Said About Atiku Abubakar On CBN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Buba Galadima Said About Atiku Abubakar On CBN (1242 Views)

US Trip: American Journalist Exposes Atiku Abubakar On Twitter / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know / Atiku Abubakar On A Condolence Visit In Bauchi Over Windstorm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Buba Galadima Said About Atiku Abubakar On CBN by abumaryam012(m): 1:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
Can we conclude and say that Buhari is right for dumping this guy?

Re: See What Buba Galadima Said About Atiku Abubakar On CBN by oyin44: 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
Wait and see nod to you Galadima

1 Like

Re: See What Buba Galadima Said About Atiku Abubakar On CBN by yarimo(m): 1:48pm On Jan 06, 2019
Please Nairalanders who is BUBA GALADIMA is he a footballer or a songwriter?

1 Like

Re: See What Buba Galadima Said About Atiku Abubakar On CBN by ClearFlair: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2019
Clearly a scorned thief. And you know what they say about birds of the same feather.

2 Likes

Re: See What Buba Galadima Said About Atiku Abubakar On CBN by netpro(m): 1:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
PDP supporters don't even hide their affinity to corruption again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Buba Galadima Said About Atiku Abubakar On CBN by Afamed: 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2019
Some are like Barabbas and Galadima who prefer the thieves to Jesus Christ.

2 Likes

Re: See What Buba Galadima Said About Atiku Abubakar On CBN by PVision2020(m): 2:03pm On Jan 06, 2019
Buba Galadima is really pained for not being rewarded with a ministerial post. He has every right to be annoyed though, because most of the current Ministers are not better off than him (Buhari assembled the worst set of ministers in Nigeria history), only few of them will qualify to be Commissioners in Lagos.
Who would have imagined that one of buhari's closest allies would turn out to be his worst enemy. You can feel his deep hatred for Buhari in every of his utterances and gestures.

Nigeria is left with two bad options (just like 2015).
But I'll still prefer a Buhari presidency to that of Atiku anyday, anyways, anytime.
Atiku only appeal to kids born around 2000 and bias folks. No sane and unbiased Nigerian that witness the inglorious Obj /Atiku era will pray for an Atiku presidency.

1 Like

Re: See What Buba Galadima Said About Atiku Abubakar On CBN by Alepa(m): 2:15pm On Jan 06, 2019
Afamed:
Some are like Barabbas and Galadima who prefer the thieves to Jesus Christ.
He is a bastard

2 Likes

Re: See What Buba Galadima Said About Atiku Abubakar On CBN by Guestlander: 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2019
Except that he has only one vote.

1 Like

Re: See What Buba Galadima Said About Atiku Abubakar On CBN by SalamRushdie: 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2019
ClearFlair:
Clearly a scorned thief. And you know what they say about birds of the same feather.

he is a scorned thief yet he rejected the corruption in Buharis cabal , he could have remained there and make billions like Isa Funtua but he chose the path of truth..
Re: See What Buba Galadima Said About Atiku Abubakar On CBN by SalamRushdie: 2:36pm On Jan 06, 2019
abumaryam012:
Can we conclude and say that Buhari is right for dumping this guy?

Even if Atiku robs a bank I will elect him over the satanic idiotic rètard called Buhari
Re: See What Buba Galadima Said About Atiku Abubakar On CBN by ClearFlair: 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2019
SalamRushdie:

he is a scorned thief yet he rejected the corruption in Buharis cabal , he could have remained there and make billions like Isa Funtua but he chose the path of truth..

Make billions in Buhari's government? Very funny. Wake up sir...such corrupt practices came to a halt the moment Nigerians booted PDP out.

1 Like

Re: See What Buba Galadima Said About Atiku Abubakar On CBN by ClearFlair: 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Even if Atiku robs a bank I will elect him over the satanic idiotic rètard called Buhari

You've just shown us that you're not a rational being and hence should not be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: See What Buba Galadima Said About Atiku Abubakar On CBN by SalamRushdie: 2:42pm On Jan 06, 2019
ClearFlair:

Make billions in Buhari's government? Very funny. Wake up sir...such corrupt practices came to a halt the moment Nigerians booted PDP out.

lol all the new multi billion homes that have sprung up in Daura and Funtua GRA were but with shit shei?

tell us where Isa Funtua got fund from to buy a telco and bank in just one year
Re: See What Buba Galadima Said About Atiku Abubakar On CBN by ClearFlair: 2:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
SalamRushdie:

lol all the new multi billion homes that have sprung up in Daura and Funtua GRA were but with shit shei?

tell us where Isa Funtua got fund from to buy a telco and bank in just one year

We already know PDP is a congregation of liars so why would you make such statements without evidence. We need to rise above the childish politics PDP is playing.

1 Like

Re: See What Buba Galadima Said About Atiku Abubakar On CBN by SalamRushdie: 2:46pm On Jan 06, 2019
ClearFlair:

You've just shown us that you're not a rational being and hence should not be taken seriously.

if you think I would support a man that has irredeemably failed over one who needs a chance to prove himself then you are joker sir ...if you think i would support a bigot that protect Fulani terrorist as they killed over 19 thousand Nigerian for no reason than expansionism then you are joker , Buhari is senile, he is dull, he is an Islamic terrorist , and unrepentant bigot ,a liar , a con artist and a thief ..I will choose Atiku over him any day

1 Like

Re: See What Buba Galadima Said About Atiku Abubakar On CBN by ClearFlair: 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2019
SalamRushdie:

if you think I would support a man that has irredeemably failed over one who needs a chance to prove himself then you are joker sir ...if you think i would support a bigot that protect Fulani terrorist as they killed over 19 thousand Nigerian for no reason than expansionism then you are joker , Buhari is senile, he is dull, he is an Islamic terrorist , and unrepentant bigot ,a liar , a con artist and a thief ..I will choose Atiku over him any day

He is this, he is that but no single proof. Very funny.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: Painful Exit Of A Great human Right Activist / Crowd Welcome Osibanjo As He Visit Hon Bayo In Ifako - Gbagada / By All Standards Using Abj/Kd/Lg As Yardsticks It's Impossible For Buhari To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.