Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri (21264 Views)

Tolu Ogunlesi Replies Peter Obi On Ukraine's Grains / "Bola Tinubu Is A Drog Lord; If He Is On Fire, I Will Not Urinate On Him" - Reno / Exclusive: Why South East Govs, Leaders Moved Against Obi As Atikus Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Abia1stboy: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2019
Ok back to Daura

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by RemiOAjayi: 8:32am On Jan 07, 2019
Well he is now with APC and he is doing a good job by debunking Reno's many lies. Tolu ma wo be oo keep doing d good job
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by winterfell007(m): 8:32am On Jan 07, 2019
This Reno of a guy should be nicknamed 'Mr. Fact'. The guy is really good with info.

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Rubbiish(m): 8:32am On Jan 07, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

How much does Atiku pay you to be a nuisance?
This your moniker is always on every thread trying so hard to defend this failed government. Check my moniker to see if you will find comments relating to atiku. I wonder how much they re paying u for this dirty job....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Zimmermann(m): 8:33am On Jan 07, 2019
PDP knows more on politics and are more refined than APC...we're better of with PDP than APC...APC are crude, uncivil and incompetent

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by mushystuff: 8:34am On Jan 07, 2019
Lucid1:
Reno, playing dirty as usual.

So wait o, if Atiku comes to power what will happen to Tolu? What's this man trying to say?

If MTN offers me better pay I shouldn't leave Glo?

Did he take an oath to die there?

Really? You leave APC unwholesome and underhanded tactics to call Reno a dirty player? That's rich!

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Metuh: 8:34am On Jan 07, 2019
Officialpdpnig:
Tolu is way smarter than Reno.

He had sense enough to dump a failed project like Atiku very fast while Reno is still busy desperately licking Athiefkus strawberry flavoured nutsacks

A failed project that later defected to APC and helped the dullard to win by donating money and buses for Vote buying right?

Hungry unproductive youths like you are here making noise 24/7 while their sons are living in wealth.

You need to examine your life again BMC.

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Officialpdpnig: 8:34am On Jan 07, 2019
Rubbiish:

This your moniker is always on every thread trying so hard to defend this failed government. Check my moniker to see if you will find comments relating to atiku. I wonder how much they paying u for this dirty job....

I was once on the payroll of the failed PDP as a media hand and yes I repeat they paid me.

My conscience could not longer rest at the many lies we were being paid to spread so I resigned and pitched my tent with Buhari FOR FREE.

This way I can sleep well and eat well as my conscience is now at peace.

Maybe you can apply to take my place with the PDP media crew so they can pay you as they were paying me
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by dannybomb(m): 8:35am On Jan 07, 2019
post=74524116:
Sai Baba we love. Sai Baba we know. Sai Baba we want.
b]MUMU RENO[/b] Release another tape abeg.... This one is stale already biko.....
robot

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Officialpdpnig: 8:35am On Jan 07, 2019
Metuh:

A failed project that later defected to APC and helped the dullard to win by donating money and buses for Vote buying right?

Hungry unproductive youths like you are here making noise 24/7 while their sons are living in wealth.

You need to examine your life again BMC.

It pains you that I dumped PDP too same way Tolu did.

Ndi ara
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by shadyLP(m): 8:37am On Jan 07, 2019
ajokebelle:
Reno mr facts.
Release the part 3 jare.
Shut the Zombies up finally.

grin grin grin
Blood dey your eyes oo
Easy o

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Metuh: 8:37am On Jan 07, 2019
Officialpdpnig:

It pains you that I dumped PDP too same way Tolu did.
Ndi ara
Were you ever in PDP? No dullards in PDP bro.

An ant calling herself an elephant. hehehehehheh

3 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by michoim(m): 8:39am On Jan 07, 2019
Because Tolu has exposed your lies and falsehood, right.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Adebowale89(m): 8:40am On Jan 07, 2019
Tolu possess the charisma of a politician

don't mind ipob chanting betrayer and Yoruba here. even Niccolo Machiavelli says pretence is the best way to practice politics and politics is about self interest

ffk was once obj boy, he left and join gej. loyalty in politics exist not in politics
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:41am On Jan 07, 2019
As usual the PDP ranting machine distracting attention from more important campaign issues and concentrating on frivolous personal matters between lower rung actors down the line.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:43am On Jan 07, 2019
If Tolu is a betrayer, what do you call ur master Atiku who is political prostitute who has been jumping from one party to the other in his sheer desperation for power. A man of integrity ought to have taken Obj to court by now considering all he wrote about him in his book.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Galaticos444: 8:45am On Jan 07, 2019
We ar not surprise cos afonja and betraying ar like 5 and 6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Smartwave: 8:47am On Jan 07, 2019
How did all this rubbish help common man All this is just for relevance for this animal called Reno. Tell what will make life better for common man.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 07, 2019
mushystuff:

Really? You leave APC unwholesome and underhanded tactics to call Reno a dirty player? That's rich!

grin

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 07, 2019
mushystuff:

grin

It's the truth, that's all his done in the past 1 month or so

2 Likes

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Seetto: 8:55am On Jan 07, 2019
Make una dey there, they cry like the bereaved , politics is all abou personal interest,una lord sarakiole is the greatest Judas Iscariot of all time, he betrayed is father, betrayed is party by collaborating with the opposition to emerge senate president and dishing out deputy seat to the opposition, saraku will surely betray anybody.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Amah70: 8:56am On Jan 07, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:
Know why Tolu Ogunlesi is frustrated? Tolu worked for Atiku as media strategist. Unknown to Atiku, Tolu was Elrufai’s man. He betrayed Atiku Abubakar for Muhammadu Buhari in 2015. This is Tolu with Atiku’s speech writer, Andrew Okolie and I in 2013. Tolu is TERRIFIED of Atiku coming to power because he knows what he did. SHARE if you want me to release Part 3 of #AmaechiTapes

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10217341833875135&id=1152008079

The same manner Reuben Abati betrayed President Jonathan.

Reuben and Okupe hardly responded to, nor attempted to neutralize the lies of Lai Mohammed as soon as the SW and North alliance in APC was seen to be progressing.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by opribo(m): 9:00am On Jan 07, 2019
No wonder, his body needs money badly for rehabilitation. That's why he is still supporting Bubu.

No right thinking person will be following Bubu blindly with his Sharia mentality.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Bobbyfreshh(m): 9:01am On Jan 07, 2019
Racoon:
No wonder! So both Garba Shehu & Tolu Ogunlesi once worked with Atiku Abubarka? Meaning Atiku is really a good human resource mentor & manager.

No wonder they're united in propaganda against his come back because of guilty conscience.Zombiesm is a serious chronic disease.

I tell ya... But is this reno of a guy not working for m16 or CIA
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Bobbyfreshh(m): 9:02am On Jan 07, 2019
Racoon:
No wonder! So both Garba Shehu & Tolu Ogunlesi once worked with Atiku Abubarka? Meaning Atiku is really a good human resource mentor & manager.

No wonder they're united in propaganda against his come back because of guilty conscience.Zombiesm is a serious chronic disease.

I tell ya... But is this reno of a guy not working for m16 or CIA
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Bobbyfreshh(m): 9:03am On Jan 07, 2019
post=74524116:
Sai Baba we love. Sai Baba we know. Sai Baba we want.
b]MUMU RENO[/b] Release another tape abeg.... This one is stale already biko.....
This one enter blood lol
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by iamjavadem(m): 9:03am On Jan 07, 2019
He is still busy editing it.
gaby:
Lol...

Who's the Tolu amongst the three pictured?

And why does Reno keep begging for likes and retweets over these tapes. He should go ahead and drop whatever he has and get it over with by concentrating proper on the forthcoming elections and how PDP seeks to be different from its usual.

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by jrusky(m): 9:05am On Jan 07, 2019
SluttanSlayer:
It is their way.

Segun Adeniyi in his book on Yaradua's presidency, stated that he would have resigned his position as Presidential spokesman during the Yardua impasse but didn't because he thought it will just add to the Yoruba betrayal phenomenon.

That is not what Reno is talking about stop being silly. Read and have better insight of information then you will get the direction of the writer.

This big flat head Tolu is as worst as Keyamo, he is as worst as Akpabio, he as worst as Okorocha to his former god father and former party, he is as worst as Amaechi so Reno is not talking tribal thing so shift biko.

Ogunlesi is working for his pocket and to safe himself being dealt with its a normal thing in politics he was hire to talk thrash because they thought he knew Atiku well enough so it's a political game and thst won't stop Atiku progression.

What Reno is saying is: when a man do any evil to someone and learn the victim is coming to be coronated as king over him he would rather die than seen the coronation done because he knows he will be in soup if eventually the coronation happen. (That is adage for you) so get life its monday morning.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by SluttanSlayer: 9:11am On Jan 07, 2019
jrusky:

That is not what Reno is talking about stop being silly. Read and have better insight of information then you will get the direction of the writer.

This big flat head Tolu is as worst as Keyamo, he is as worst as Akpabio, he as worst as Okorocha to his former god father and firmer party, he is as worst as Amaechi so Reno is not talking tribal thing so shift biko.

What Reno is saying is: when a man do any evil to someone and learn the victim is coming to be coronated as king over him he would rather die than seen the coronation done because he knows he will be in soup if eventually the coronation happen. (That is adage for you) so get life its monday morning.

The guy on the right is still with Atiku.

Is he an afonja?

Do I need to tell you why Tolu left to join Buhari'S media team?

And why same Tolu, who has been prancing about screaming that "Atiku is corrupt", will now remember that Atiku is corrupt even though he once fed from same Atiku's hand. Is that not betrayal? If he had any dignity he would have rescued himself from attacking same Atiku but the afonja will always be an afonja
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri by Ahmeduana(m): 9:14am On Jan 07, 2019
SOMETHING TELLS ME tolu ogunlesi IS THE MOLE IN PRESIDENCY, WHEN YOU LOOK IS THE FIRST AND ONLY PERSON COMING OUT TO DEFEND THE PRESIDENT, EVEN WHEN THE SPOKESPERSON TO ameachi AS NOT COME OUT TO REFUTE OR CONTRADICT THE LEAKAGE. KIND OF COVERING IS FLANK SO NO ONE COULD THINK OF HIM AS THE CULPRIT. THERE IS POSSIBILITY THAT RENO AND tolu ARE CORRESPONDING SECRETLY.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Witness, Sani Dauda Denies Giving Shehu Sani $25,000 Bribe / Photos Of Ex-governor Turaki In Court Today, Remanded In Kuje Prison / Buhari Meets Senate Delegation Over IG-Senators Face-off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.