Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? (42112 Views)

Implications Of Tinubu's Visits To Amaechi, Yahaya Bello, Osinbajo And Umahi / APC Governors Narrow Consensus To Amaechi, Osinbajo, Tinubu - THEWILL / 2019 Election Results: Atiku, Buhari In Close Marking- Vanguard Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Giftedhand92: 1:05pm On Jan 07, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari's media team have released a photo of him "reading" a newspaper.

The minister of transportation under Buhari, Rotimi Amaechi purportedly said in an audio leak at the weekend that Buhari doesn't read nor listen to anybody.

"The president does not listen to anybody. He doesn’t care. You can write what you want to write. Does he read?," Amaechi purportedly said in the tape.

"I was flying with him in the aircraft and we saw a news report where a goat seller was complaining that he couldn’t sell his goats during Sallah because of Buhari’s administration. And the president said what my business with goat sellers is?”

Since the tapes were leaked to public domain, the minister has neither denied nor admit he indeed made those statements.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/president-buharis-response-to-amaechis-claim/

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by bedspread: 1:43pm On Jan 07, 2019
His Excellency is basically looking at photos...

Looking is Not Reading...

435 Likes 30 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by accused(m): 1:50pm On Jan 07, 2019
na dose him gay cow pictures him dey look,we known he can not read according to the Judas of ubiama

156 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Philistine(m): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2019
He seems to be looking at d cartoon in d newspapers and not actually reading.

224 Likes 11 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by ainas247: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Lolss....

Rank your business on Google check my profile
Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by titiloyeblog: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
interesting to know

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Jaynom(m): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
"The president Reads The papers ", And this is news? Wow! What an achievement!

183 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Sakamaje: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Sakamaje.

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Liveair: 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2019
Its one thing to read, but another thing to know what you are reading.

80 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Anthony0094(m): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
You see this is busy doing nothing when his house is on fire

He even have time to dress up and be reading vanguard by this time of the day
Guess daily sun and others are on their way

Keep reading by the end of next month you will have a lot time to even finish Oxford dictionary

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by IamPatriotic(m): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
But Amaechi didn't say the President doesn't read na, why do we have so many jobless and lazy youths in this country?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by IamPatriotic(m): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
bu
Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by shikshark: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
from the direction of his focus i could easily tell he is just checking the date of the newspaper.......real sakamaje

45 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
Bia whats up with jubril?? Abi na the real buhari be this ipob howfar?

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by punisha: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
grin

I learnt it's the cartoon pages that excites the lifeless one...

Still wondering how him looking at a newspaper invalidates the claim that he doesn't read.

Mumu people.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Welcum: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
shocked
Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by hisexcellency34: 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
Jubril only looking at pictures

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by lilmax(m): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
the fact that Nigerian politicians think over 100million of the population are stupid is surprising

49 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by fineboynl(m): 3:15pm On Jan 07, 2019
that photo is old I guess

with the worsening economy and insecurity what he does first is to check the cartoons, laughs and laughs.

the truth always bitter. the like of lia Muhammad that keep feeding the president lies and propaganda. that what the zombie like to hear

the misters in all the ministries have all be so quite lately. including minister of power because they know that this administration have failed the country.

What President BUHARI Checks First On The Newspapers Every Morning - Presidency
On Thursday, August 25, President Muhammadu Buhari’s senior special assistant (Media and Publicity), Shehu Garba took to his Twitter handle to reveal what he president looks forward to every morning when he picks up a newspaper. Garba tweeted saying: “When he picks a paper, the first page he reaches out for is the cartoon page. He laughs and laughs.” Without wasting much time, popular BBC News broadcaster Reno Omokri immediately commented on the post saying: “Now you see why the economy is crashing? Amidst a N412 to $1 economy, our leader’s priority is laughing at cartoons!”

His reply has gotten a lot of people angry, as they are wondering why he would come out for President Buhari in such a manner. Also, the brain behind this funny cartoon in Nigerian newspapers Mike Asukwo has come out to reply Shehu Garba’s tweets. View his tweets and picture of his cartoons below:

12 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Ayoswit(f): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
His facial expression always depict about someone who doesn't care about the interest of his citizens. Reading indeed sad

13 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by googlepikins: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
With this kind of story, all I can say is Nigeria SORRY

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Cyoung4real(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
Capital FAILURE.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by johnshagb(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
This is supposed to be news? grin The president of the most populated african country reading newspaper?? grin

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by sureheaven(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
That's the man that has the ball to move this nation to the next level...

Sai baba till 2023

4+4

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by deri4luv1(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
He's reading the Cartoon stories
Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Zeezxo(m): 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
Well All this audio tape na rubbish i see there.

For your graphics design, logo, survenier, check my signature
Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
Forget this audio tape nonsense. The people that will vote are on the street hustling. They don't care about what is released on twitter. That's just the truth. I've come to the realization that elections are not won online. In the end, INEC won't count Nairaland likes. All of you supporting candidate A and candidate B, be sincere to yourself will you vote on election day?

You all keep hating on Buhari like he took away your breakfast. How many cars did you buy in the past administrations that you are finding it difficult to buy one now? How many houses did you build before that you can't build another under this administration? What has been your achievement over the past administrations that this present one has denied you? Truth is if you don't belong up there or knows someone that belongs, you don't benefit.

Buhari's government is found wanting in some aspect, Yes! You can't score 100%. I don't vote, I would have voted for Buhari. I have my PVC in my wallet, I only use it for ID purpose. Anybody can win the election for all I care. I just pray that the winner will favour me somehow.

For the first time in this country, the only thing I've ever gained from the government without having to lobby, apart from the bursary I got while in school is the N-Power 30k stipend. Yes it is so meagre and downgrading, don't remind me I know that already. But 500k people are collecting this money money. What did the previous administration do for us? This govt has tried to reach out to everyone irrespective of class.

Let's stop playing the victim card. He favors his kinsmen with political office, he is tribalistic, etc. Abeg those from Imo state is Okorocha not your kinsman? Why has he refused to pay salaries? Kogi, Benue, Osun under Aregbe, Ekiti under Fayose? Are they not kinsmen of the indigenes? What have they benefited? Buhari appointing Northerners, what has it taken away from you? How does it even better or devalue your life?

I am Yoruba. You can call me what you want, zombie, bmc, etc. You can curse me with Sango, Amadioha, or even with the bible but the fact still stands that many people still believe in him. You can't take that away.
If it were not Atiku, maybe it would have been a different story. Even if you like, speak grammar till tomorrow about economy, I don't care. Reality is different from hypothesis.

2019 is NEXT LEVEL for me. Dunno about you!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Reading Vanguard Newspaper. Is This His Response To Amaechi? by Mopolchi: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2019
No be him dey read na Jubril of Sudan dey read am. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: Akure Yoruba Nation Rally (Videos) / MURIC Accuses Governor Adeleke Of Marginalizing Christians In Osun / More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.