Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,337 members, 7,815,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Buhari meets Nnamdi Kanu family members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari meets Nnamdi Kanu family members (2051 Views)

British Consul Meets Nnamdi Kanu In DSS Custody, Discusses Health, Other Issues / "You Have NOT Done Enough!" - Nnamdi Kanu's Family Criticises Britain / Situation At Nnamdi Kanu's Family Compound Ahead Of Parents' Burial (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari meets Nnamdi Kanu family members by Biafrawillcome: 6:47am On Jan 08, 2019
Re: Buhari meets Nnamdi Kanu family members by Topmaike007(m): 6:50am On Jan 08, 2019
Where the tears, COS I know you people will wail More this 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari meets Nnamdi Kanu family members by Moyinoluwa35(f): 7:00am On Jan 08, 2019
You graduated Since 1999 -2015 but could not get a job because you don't know any PDP Stakeholder to give you one. President Buhari within one year in office employed you under N-POWER, he gave you IPad phone with monthly subscription of about 750MB, he is Paying you #30,000 every month even when you don't go to work. Now you are using the same phone and free Subscription to cook lies against your employer (PMB) on Social Media. I am neither preaching nor begging you to Stop, but I want you to examine yourself and know if you voted for President Buhari in 2015, Vote where you like, the option is yours. Next Level Is The Answer!!!!!!!!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari meets Nnamdi Kanu family members by Angelparadise: 7:58am On Jan 08, 2019
Anybody that vote this APC will be judged by those innocent citizens senselessly killed because of cow .
Note: I refuse to vote former President Jonathan because of the killings during his tenure to pay homage for those killed he would've saved .
Wise Nigerians prefer politicians to loot and be caught by sincere anti corruption agencies that innocent Nigerians to be senselessly killed because of cow and APC playing politics with anti corruption agencies.
Life is sacrosanct!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari meets Nnamdi Kanu family members by Biafrawillcome: 1:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
Angelparadise:
Anybody that vote this APC will be curse by those innocent senselessly killed because of cow

Omg
Re: Buhari meets Nnamdi Kanu family members by tycoolest: 2:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
Angelparadise:
Anybody that vote this APC will be curse by those innocent senselessly killed because of cow

u and your family will be curse
Re: Buhari meets Nnamdi Kanu family members by Biafrawillcome: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2019
tycoolest:

u and your family will be curse
cool
Re: Buhari meets Nnamdi Kanu family members by Biafrawillcome: 11:56am On Jan 09, 2019
Re: Buhari meets Nnamdi Kanu family members by tesppidd: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin
Re: Buhari meets Nnamdi Kanu family members by tesppidd: 12:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
Angelparadise:
why do you politicise people's deaths?

in that case the thousands of souls that lost their lives to boko haram and herdsmen before this APC administration will also curse you.
Re: Buhari meets Nnamdi Kanu family members by Biafrawillcome: 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
tesppidd:

in that case the thousands of souls that lost their lives to boko haram and herdsmen before this APC administration will also curse you.

all these death is caused by APC.
PDP has done real good for us
Re: Buhari meets Nnamdi Kanu family members by Optional09: 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
Only a mad person will vote APC and PDP
Re: Buhari meets Nnamdi Kanu family members by tesppidd: 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
Biafrawillcome:

all these death is caused by APC.
PDP has done real good for us
if at all PDP has ever caused any death at all, may such be visited upon you as well.

Oya say Amen.
Re: Buhari meets Nnamdi Kanu family members by ZombieTAMER: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
Only fools support this cow government of Buhari..

He has nothing to offer except propaganda and falsehood
Re: Buhari meets Nnamdi Kanu family members by Angelparadise: 1:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
tesppidd:

I didn't vote Jonathan for that main reason so I pay my condolences through that means.
Re: Buhari meets Nnamdi Kanu family members by Biafrawillcome: 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2019
tesppidd:
if at all PDP has ever caused any death at all, may such be visited upon you as well.

Oya say Amen.

The only death PDP caused was when APC start shooting at them.

(1) (Reply)

APC Is Dead In Sokoto / APC Rally: See Moment Lagos Youths Shout "Ole" At President Buhari (PHOTOS) / Lagos Indigenes Threaten To Sue APC Chieftain Over Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.