Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,366 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away (1399 Views)

Abdulazeez, Ganduje’s Son Flees To Egypt After Reporting His Mother To EFCC / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / MC Oluomo’s Daughter, Ayinke, Enrolls In A Nursing College In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by LLAmbassador: 9:44am On Jan 08, 2019
A middle aged Nigerian nursing mother moments ago took to social media to share her bizzare experience in the hands of some men of the Nigerian Army in Niger state while on transit to Abuja. The obsvously angry woman said they did not only forced her tobremove the pant but also took it away.
In her words;
"This Nigerian army madness must stop. One of the craziest things happened to me yesterday. I was on my way to Abuja and decided to refill my tank in Bida. Some army officers approahed me and asked if my husband was a military officer to which I ansered No. One of them almost hit me with his gun but his colleague cautioned/pleaded with him because to atleast consider my pregancy. They asked me what right I have to wear my baby a Camouflage pant and i was ordered to remove it on the spot (in front of the super market within the filling statuon) and Yes they took my baby's pant away. I my husabnd asked me to crop out the part of the video showing my face for security purpose"
_
www.lagoslately.com
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsXfQb3FkKh/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=unkivshzcfsv

Re: Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by kunleweb: 9:46am On Jan 08, 2019
Harrassment of the highest order. Dissuading civilians from wearing military camoflauge is to.know the difference between.a civilian and a military . so is the boy..smh. Fuulls
Re: Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by Davash222(m): 9:55am On Jan 08, 2019
When they see Boko boys now, they'll throw gun and Japa. Chief Zombies!!!

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by SluttanSlayer: 9:59am On Jan 08, 2019
These ones are claiming ownership of cammo design when they are supposed to be wearing rafia skirts.

Useless dumbfucks

Re: Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by Slynation(m): 10:01am On Jan 08, 2019
Lol in Military everybody na "Sir" And she's even complaining, she was very lucky they didn't ask both of them to do serious flog jump grin

i swear this one go reach FP!!
Re: Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by axeman2(m): 10:14am On Jan 08, 2019
Zoo Army
Re: Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by BuhariAdvocate: 10:15am On Jan 08, 2019
You're at fault madam.
Re: Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by SluttanSlayer: 10:16am On Jan 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You're at fault madam.

Of Course she is at fault. Just like every other non-zombie clown who worships Buhari and supports tyranny.
Re: Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by IsaAbubakar: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2019
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by SalamRushdie: 10:19am On Jan 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
You're at fault madam.

if not low IQ worrying you tell me how she is at fault

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by IbrahimDamola: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2019
This is exactly what you get when you have an idiot like dumbohari at the helm of affairs in 21st century governance. He is the commander in chief of the uniformed cowardly fuccktards so he should take the blame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by BuhariAdvocate: 10:21am On Jan 08, 2019
undecided what concern buhari on this issue? You must have a sleepless night over buhari.
SluttanSlayer:

Of Course she is at fault. Just like every other non-zombie clown who worships Buhari and supports tyranny.
Re: Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by BuhariAdvocate: 10:22am On Jan 08, 2019
wink she know the rule and regulation why break the rule?
SalamRushdie:

if not low IQ worrying you tell me how she is at fault
Re: Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by SluttanSlayer: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
undecided what concern buhari on this issue? You must have a sleepless night over buhari.

The fact that your username is promoting Buhari is enough for me to know that you support tyranny and oppression.

Can you tell us how the woman is at fault?

What justifies those useless cowards to assault her and her child?

Is the cammo design an invention by the Nigerian army and does the Nigerian army have a universal patent to be the only security outfit to use such?

Morons
Re: Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by SalamRushdie: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
wink she know the rule and regulation why break the rule?

which rule and regulation ? what part of the constitution is it written?
Re: Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by SalamRushdie: 10:29am On Jan 08, 2019
Nigerian Military are just a bunch of cowards looking for the weak to oppress ..is this not the same Camo Boko haram is wearing in Baga why have they not con there to tell them to take it off

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by SluttanSlayer: 10:33am On Jan 08, 2019
SalamRushdie:

Technically, there is a law prohibiting civilians from doning Military uniforms.

But this is where deliberate impersonation is involed.

I owned a British SAS Cammo jacket which looks nothing like the rags these Nigerian soldiers wear but I know if I wear that jacket those cuntez will want to have it for themselves even though it is not the standard cammo adopted by Nigerian army.
Re: Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by maraokendoro(m): 10:41am On Jan 08, 2019
Jokers, they like flexing muscles on innocent citizens.
Re: Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by BuhariAdvocate: 10:42am On Jan 08, 2019
I knows you hate anything about buhari.

Civilians who wear military camouflage will be jailed – ArmyPublished on March 18, 2017 By Ifreke Inyang

The Director, Army Public Relations, Brig. Gen. Sani Usman, has warned civilians against wearing military camouflage.

Usman stated this in a recent interview with Punch.

He said such offence attracted a one-month prison term.

“It is an offence. I expected journalists to have done their homework very well. The Penal Code is there. And I think the punishment is even mild.

“Knowing what the law says about wearing military camouflage is part of basic civic responsibility. I also know that ignorance of the law is not an excuse.

“However, for the benefit of doubt, please know that Sections 110 & 111 of the Nigerian Criminal Code Act states: Any person who unlawfully wears the uniform of forces, etc. L.N. 112 of 1964. 1967 No. 27(1) not being a person serving in any of the armed forces of Nigeria, wears the uniform or any part of the uniform of such forces, or any of the armed dress having the appearance or bearing any of the regimental or other distinctive marks of such uniforms; or (2) not being a person holding any office or authority under the Government of Nigeria or of any part thereof, wears any uniform or distinctive badge or mark or carries any token calculated to convey the impression that such person holds any office or authority under the government; is guilty of an offence and is liable to imprisonment for one month, or to a fine of N10, unless he proves that he had the permission of the President or of the Governor of a State to wear such uniform or dress, badge or mark or to carry such token: Provided that this section shall not apply to the wearing of any uniform or dress in the course of a stage play or in any bona fide public entertainment,” Usman said.
SalamRushdie:

Re: Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by eagleeye2: 10:54am On Jan 08, 2019
Those supporting this should be ashamed. So the toddler is the one committing an offense.....Radarada oshi

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by mushystuff: 11:28am On Jan 08, 2019
Because a baby in diapers will somehow morph into some kinda threat to you and your generation abi? Or are they the ones that gave her money to buy clothes for her child? Dim-witted oafs everywhere!

BuhariAdvocate:
You're at fault madam.
Re: Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by orisa37: 11:35am On Jan 08, 2019
Madam, they are Soldiers and are always prone to intermittent irrationalities.
Always apply Luke: 12: 58 and remember that God is always watching all our movements.
Re: Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by copoki: 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME IS READY TO COMMENCE – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO IN 2019!

WANT TO BE THE BEST 3D ANIMATOR? THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING IN 3D ANIMATION IS THE ULTIMATE TRAINING GROUND IN 4 WEEKS – 100% PRACTICALS

Pour your creative ideas and your technical skills into a dynamic career in the fast evolving field of 3D animation where your chances to progress are only as limited as your imagination

The animation classes are intensive, hands-on experiences that combine in-class lectures with instructor-supervised workshops and course assignments. From the first day of classes, students can expect to start gaining hands-on experience with the animation software and skills they will require as the curriculum grows more challenging. In short, students can expect that their animation classes will be demanding, but productive, with students ultimately creating their own original 3D animations

If you want to reach your full potential as an animator, there’s no better pathway than this powerful 3 weeks 3D Program!

WHAT YOU LEARN AT THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N28,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday, 21st of January, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING, WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO DESIGN 3D ANIMATIONS! THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING
Re: Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by tungamaje: 4:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
Boko Haram boys do wear these camos.Please soldiers quickly arrest all of them
Re: Soldiers Forced A Nursing Mother To Remove Her Baby's Pant, Took It Away by alizma: 4:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
if you think say e dey easy, tell your husband to buy army form.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Another Setback For APC As Appeal Court Declines Enforcement Order / Should SSCE Be Made The Least Requirement For VOTING In Nigeria? / Trouble Looms As Kogi State, Yahaya Bello Rejected By His Party Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.