Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Forcefuly Removed Forces 2oman To Remove Her Baby's Pant - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Soldiers Forcefuly Removed Forces 2oman To Remove Her Baby's Pant (633 Views)

Ayra Starr Calls Out Passport Officials Who Forced Her To Remove Her Eye Lashes / Toyin Lawani Loses Baby, To Remove Her Womb, Freezing Her Eggs / Tiwa Savage Set To Remove Her Braces (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Forcefuly Removed Forces 2oman To Remove Her Baby's Pant by LLAmbassador: 10:23am On Jan 08, 2019
Soldiers Allegedly Forced a Nursing Mother to Her Baby's Pant.....see why ������
A middle aged Nigerian nursing mother moments ago took to social media to share her bizzare experience in the hands of some men of the Nigerian Army in Niger state while on transit to Abuja. The obsvously angry woman said they did not only forced her tobremove the pant but also took it away.
In her words;
"This Nigerian army madness must stop. One of the craziest things happened to me yesterday. I was on my way to Abuja and decided to refill my tank in Bida. Some army officers approahed me and asked if my husband was a military officer to which I ansered No. One of them almost hit me with his gun but his colleague cautioned/pleaded with him because to atleast consider my pregancy. They asked me what right I have to wear my baby a Camouflage pant and i was ordered to remove it on the spot (in front of the super market within the filling statuon) and Yes they took my baby's pant away. I my husabnd asked me to crop out the part of the video showing my face for security purpose"
_
www.lagoslately.com
_
https://www.instagram.com/p/BsXfQb3FkKh/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=unkivshzcfsv

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Forcefuly Removed Forces 2oman To Remove Her Baby's Pant by Nobody: 10:25am On Jan 08, 2019
Lol...

This one they're behaving like SARS

They go say the baby is baby boko haram
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Forcefuly Removed Forces 2oman To Remove Her Baby's Pant by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 08, 2019
a baby fa??

this baby okrika camo that full market fa??

so the army feels the baby will take over their job from them abi?

this cloth that in other country every one wears it freely because the whole world knows that real military camos are number coded!

NIGERIAN ARMY IS THE WORST SET OF CIVILIAN TERRORISTS THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!

WHN THEY JAM BOKO HARAM THEY THREW THEIR GUN IN THE BUSH, TEAR THEIR USELESS CAMO AND RUN LIKE IDIOTS!

May boko keep locating them in sha Allah! Amin!
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Forcefuly Removed Forces 2oman To Remove Her Baby's Pant by Mr2wealth: 10:37am On Jan 08, 2019
You should have known that civilians are not allowed to wear camouflage in what ever way or form. In fact, using the military equipment is an offence. shocked

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B's Savage Reply To Conservative Commentator Tomi Lahren / Beautiful Photo From Cristiano Ronaldo's 34th Birthday / The Awkward Moment Zanku Went Wrong As Guest Falls During A Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.