Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,047 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Eldee: 'We Need To Keep It Real To Prevent People From Getting Depressed' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eldee: 'We Need To Keep It Real To Prevent People From Getting Depressed' (14328 Views)

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Mother-In-Law Of Eldee The Don Is Dead (Photos) / Eldee The Don And Wife, Dolapo Celebrate 9th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eldee: 'We Need To Keep It Real To Prevent People From Getting Depressed' by newoffer: 6:32am On Jan 09, 2019
Tell ur fellow artist to stop living fake life.
Re: Eldee: 'We Need To Keep It Real To Prevent People From Getting Depressed' by MENTORCH(m): 7:08am On Jan 09, 2019
Goldenventures:

Are you saying rich people Should pretend to be poor just because some poor people pretend to be rich?

Abeg we should stop being monitoring spirit on top of people's wealth. If someone is living large, whether fake or genuine na him own wahala, Wetin concern me?

Shut up, I said a reasonable amount of rich people; not all. Nobody is saying rich people should pretend to be poor, but not everything you see on Instagram is real. Even on MTV cribs back then, jarule, jojo,50cent, bow wow and so many other artists have shown things they don’t own, it’s on youtube.
Re: Eldee: 'We Need To Keep It Real To Prevent People From Getting Depressed' by kense88: 7:26am On Jan 09, 2019
Nice one
Re: Eldee: 'We Need To Keep It Real To Prevent People From Getting Depressed' by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 09, 2019
MENTORCH:

Shut up, I said a reasonable amount of rich people; not all. Nobody is saying rich people should pretend to be poor, but not everything you see on Instagram is real. Even on MTV cribs back then, jarule, jojo,50cent, bow wow and so many other artists have shown things they don’t own, it’s on youtube.
Who said everything on Instagram is real? So what? Is it the reason why you will be monitoring people instead of facing your own life?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leo Babarinde Dasilva Is 'Follow The Money' Ambassador, Signs Deal (Photos) / Fans Launch Attack On Toke Makinwa For Calling People Who Are Not Her Fans A W / Burna Boy Reacts As His Mum Dance "Shaku Shaku/ Legwork" At An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.