Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,566 members, 7,827,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours (11029 Views)

Man Slams Religious People Who Criticize Women Who Do Plastic Surgery / Things That Religious Or Church People Do To Medical Doctors . / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 17, 2019
MrPRevailer:

I do hear people say THIS IS INSANE. When they discovered/achieved something amazing beyond their wild dreams.

Extremely Insane, wonderful, amazing, out-of-ordinary. I get it.
Presentations should be SINCERELY aimed at giving out what we have! But when what we have is insufficient before the receiver,then it's either we re~strategize or allow time for the audience to meditate over our presentation. If such presentation is full of wisdom it's just natural that the hearer won't sleep soundly until he/she gets to the root of the matter. So obviously it's when the presenter is incompetent and unequipped that leads to insults, abuses and curses. Just a shot is enough to affect your target,you only need to keep in touch so that when the seed(your presentation) begins to germinate(sprout) you can start watering(answering follow-up questions) or perhaps someone having the same line of thought as you continues from where you stopped! 1Corinthians 3:6

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 17, 2019
MrPRevailer:

Such Xirony coming from a hammerhead who believes in BIG BANG. cheesy
LMAO grin grin grin
I don't believe in the big bang. You christians just make stupid assumptions about atheists. You on the other hand believe in talking snakes, donkeys and burning bushes grin grin grin. Dumbass

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by MrPRevailer(m): 10:07am On Jan 17, 2019
HellVictorinho:

No,I'm talking about psychiatric disorders.

You are forcing it.
So making the earth to hang on nothing and swing around its orbit is a Psychiatric disorder? Or healing the blind, crippled, sick is a Psychiatric disorder?
Or that God is invincible, powerful qualifies him of psychiatric disorder??

At least you should read past comments properly before posting another crap. Or Charge your brain.

2 Likes

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by MrPRevailer(m): 10:16am On Jan 17, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

LMAO grin grin grin
I don't believe in the big bang. You christians just make stupid assumptions about atheists. You on the other hand believe in talking snakes, donkeys and burning bushes grin grin grin. Dumbass

Yes, I'm happy i can comprehend things that are extraordinary and beyond human abilities/wisdom.

Little homosapien doesn't even know scientists have created fire that doesn't burn.
If God created life, then he can make them to talk if/when he chooses. Humans can't create life. Deal with it fella

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 17, 2019
MrPRevailer:

Yes, I'm happy i can comprehend things that are extraordinary and beyond human abilities/wisdom.

Little homosapien doesn't even know scientists have created fire that doesn't burn.
If God created life, then he can make them to talk if/when he chooses. Humans can't create life. Deal with it fella
[img]https://media./images/96d132309f2874d32060dd5fb6534a49/tenor.gif[/img]
Because, you've witnessed talking donkeys before cheesy. By all means, carry on with your madness grin grin grin
Edit: That picture you posted of yourself looks good

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by MrPRevailer(m): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

[img]https://media./images/96d132309f2874d32060dd5fb6534a49/tenor.gif[/img]
Because, you've witnessed talking donkeys before cheesy. By all means, carry on with your madness grin grin grin
Edit: That picture you posted of yourself looks good

Notice the last paragraph says "little homosapien" directed to you. I'm now in doubt you studied English in school, if you went to one.

Moreover, I'm male, you're female. You just posted d pic of a male laughing at u.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 17, 2019
MrPRevailer:

Notice the last paragraph says "little homosapien" directed to you. I'm now in doubt you studied English in school, if you went to one.
E pain am!!! grin grin grin grin. Oga, I understood your post perfectly well. But if you believe in talking snakes and you have no objective evidence for that claim, I don't need to bother myself with your dumbass grin grin grin.
[img]https://media./images/b5a5a5c93cf79c5d1b625f47a2bdb0ff/tenor.gif[/img]
Go and look for sense grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by MrPRevailer(m): 11:08am On Jan 17, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

E pain am!!! grin grin grin grin. Oga, I understood your post perfectly well. But if you believe in talking snakes and you have no objective evidence for that claim, I don't need to bother myself with your dumbass grin grin grin.
[img]https://media./images/b5a5a5c93cf79c5d1b625f47a2bdb0ff/tenor.gif[/img]
Go and look for sense grin grin

Ohh poor thing!
That female slut just got booted out on my command. He shouldn't have been so harsh on XxsabrinaxX. I'm sorry. Let past be past okay. I'm Forgiven?

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 17, 2019
MrPRevailer:

Moreover, I'm male, you're female. You just posted d pic of a male laughing at u.
[img]https://media1./images/86f3b65249fbaca12e142281558c06ac/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 17, 2019
MrPRevailer:

Ohh poor thing!
That female slut....
grin grin grin. E pain am die!!! He's already calling me a slut. I though you were a christian grin grin. Eyyaa. I've heard worse things from more important people lmao. Go and grip on your mother's d!ck, you little fagg0t cool

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by MrPRevailer(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

grin grin grin. E pain am die!!! He's already calling me a slut. I though you were a christian grin grin. Eyyaa. I've heard worse things from more important people lmao. Go and grip on your mother's d!ck, you little fagg0t cool

Sorry I meant slot.
I remember (go and look for sense) those were your last words before you got flunged across the river. grin

Look stop posting your pics here. I've moved on okay! I'm just advising you.

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 17, 2019
MrPRevailer:

Sorry I meant slot.
I remember (go and look for sense) those were your last words before you got flunged across the river. grin

Look stop posting your pics here. I've moved on okay! I'm just advising you.
Don't try and damage control o! grin grin grin You know damn well what you meant when you typed in "slut". And If I recall, I was the one who posted that gif your dirty b!tch ass getting kicked over the bridge into the river cool. Just wanted to clarify before you "move on" grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by MrPRevailer(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

Don't try and damage control o! grin grin grin You know damn well what you meant when you typed in "slut". And If I recall, I was the one who posted that gif your dirty b!tch ass getting kicked over the bridge into the river cool. Just wanted to clarify before you "move on" grin grin grin grin

I know it's been too embarrassing watching the boys laugh at you.
You love telling stories of yourself, so you've kept memories of them. But you don't have to keep the bad ones. Like your crush? grinning at you. Or being boot... forget it.

Maybe you like the feeling of being embarrassed and I get it. People can be weird. Could this be another copyright of yours?

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 17, 2019
MrPRevailer:

I know it's been too embarrassing watching the boys laugh at you.
You love telling stories of yourself, so you've kept memories of them. But you don't have to keep the bad ones. Like your crush? grinning at you. Or being boot... forget it.

Maybe you like the feeling of being embarrassed and I get it. People can be weird. Could this be another copyright of yours?
E pain am!! grin grin E pain am die!!! Look who said he's moved on!!! grin grin
LOL!! You tried to upload a gif but you failed because you're obviously not a computer literate grin. The only person embarrassing himself here is you. You're a dunce, your jokes are dry and you're a fagg0t. You like to watch firemen sliding down poles and your mother probably has a bigger d!ck than you grin grin grin. You're so gay, you wear your trousers backwards, then you leave the zipper part wide open so that your mother can screw you in the ass grin grin grin. Gay ass fool. Move out of your mother's house and tell her to stop paying your rent wink. You'll never be the man your mother is . The kinkiest sex you can ever have is missionary with the lights off grin grin grin

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Martinez19(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2019
XxSabrinaxX, how do you put pictures between your writeups? If you can and when it's convenient, teach me. I need it in creating a new thread.
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2019
Martinez19:
XxSabrinaxX, how do you put pictures between your writeups? If you can and when it's convenient, teach me. I need it in creating a new thread.
Quote one of my posts and see how I did it wink
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by TheArranger(m): 1:25pm On Jan 17, 2019
XxSabrinaxX:

E pain am!! grin grin E pain am die!!! Look who said he's moved on!!! grin grin
LOL!! You tried to upload a gif but you failed because you're obviously not a computer literate grin. The only person embarrassing himself here is you. You're a dunce, your jokes are dry and you're a fagg0t. You like to watch firemen sliding down poles and your mother probably has a bigger d!ck than you grin grin grin. You're so gay, you wear your trousers backwards, then you leave the zipper part wide open so that your mother can screw you in the ass grin grin grin. Gay ass fool. Move out of your mother's house and tell her to stop paying your rent wink. You'll never be the man your mother is . The kinkiest sex you can ever have is missionary with the lights off grin grin grin
See finishing cheesy. @MrPRevailer, all is well grin grin

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by budaatum: 4:02am On Jan 18, 2019
TATIME:
FACELESSLY on social media can only motivate your audience for sometimes, but for it to stick to their minds they must SEE the PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS of what you're saying and that they're to learn from no other person but you! wink wink wink
Verily verily I tell you the truth, Tatime, that never will you forget that you were buda's audience, and you discussed and you were motivated, and that that motivation will forever more stick in your mind. Do note however that if you do not eat a balanced diet you will become malnourished.

(You may wish to periodically return here to let me know how resolutely you try to erase my words from your mind.)
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2019
budaatum:

Verily verily I tell you the truth, Tatime, that never will you forget that you were buda's audience, and you discussed and you were motivated, and that that motivation will forever more stick in your mind. Do note however that if you do not eat a balanced diet you will become malnourished.

(You may wish to periodically return here to let me know how resolutely you try to erase my words from your mind.)

Verily Verily i say to you my friend, whatever you spew into the hearing of your audience can make them pause for a moment but SEEING the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of your theory will remain in their hearts forever!
You're gradually acting like a clown now because it's the audience who needs to step forward for further inquiries if what they've heard has left an impression NOT the other way round! wink wink wink
In fact i'm beginning to see the spirit intolerance in you buda as you can't hold on to the fact that your audience is yet convinced of all that you're saying. Please when the ATHEISTS starts to hunt for those who are keeping their FAITH don't join in inflicting pains on people for not agreeing to your terms! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Ubenedictus(m): 1:47am On Jan 29, 2019
Dantedasz:

Oh...it is no longer written under the inspiration of God??
Or some parts are inspired and some parts are not inspired??
Make up your mind.
all parts are inspired but they are not all one genre of literature
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Ubenedictus(m): 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2019
Dantedasz:

Christians can not even agree on what constitutes the Biblical canon and your are here talking about inspiration.
Why would God inspire a certain Christian sect to say which books are canonical and the same God inspires a different Christian sect to say other books are canonical. Is God inspiring confusion amoung his numerous sects?
Ubenedictus,you and I know the books in the Bible were written by men and were mostly copied and plagiarized from earlier civilisations religious books. There is no inspiration anywhere.
I certainly don't know that . Can you proof this, and does similarities with parts of other ancient works mean it is not true?

That's a really poor argument
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by budaatum: 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2019
Ubenedictus:
I certainly don't know that . Can you proof this, and does similarities with parts of other ancient works mean it is not true?

That's a really poor argument
You didn't know "Christians can not even agree on what constitutes the Biblical canon", or "the books in the Bible were written by men"?

Have a look at this thread and come tell me why you refuse to know please!
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by budaatum: 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2019
TATIME:
Verily Verily i say to you my friend, whatever you spew into the hearing of your audience can make them pause for a moment but SEEING the PRACTICAL APPLICATION of your theory will remain in their hearts forever!
You're gradually acting like a clown now because it's the audience who needs to step forward for further inquiries if what they've heard has left an impression NOT the other way round! wink wink wink
In fact i'm beginning to see the spirit intolerance in you buda as you can't hold on to the fact that your audience is yet convinced of all that you're saying. Please when the ATHEISTS starts to hunt for those who are keeping their FAITH don't join in inflicting pains on people for not agreeing to your terms! embarassed embarassed embarassed
You don't have to agree to my "terms". I haven't even asked you to since I strongly believe everyone makes up their own terms. Or how does it sound that I claim freewill and take your free will from you?

You are simply projecting your intolerant Tatime clownishness on buda, but I of course don't expect you to notice.
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by Ubenedictus(m): 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2019
budaatum:

You didn't know "Christians can not even agree on what constitutes the Biblical canon", or "the books in the Bible were written by men"?

Have a look at this thread and come tell me why you refuse to know please!
this is why it isn't good to jump into a discussion without taking a full look at the line you're jumping into.

Lord claimed I know the Bible is a plagiarized, I certainly am not aware of any such thing, I only know that the writers of scripture share similar stories with the people of the ancient near east and that those shared stories may very well be there with Jewish colouring. As for plagiarism, I am not aware.

The Bible never says it was written by angels, of course it was written by men.

Over the years some Christians have rejected the ancient canon, how does their rejection concern me?

Next maybe he will tell me Jesus didn't exist because some Christians have reject the teaching that he is God and man... As in the former case their rejection doesn't change anything, the Christian Bible agreed on in antiquity has 73 books and if that isn't good enough for him that is his cup of tea.
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by theoriginalgood: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
What do you believe about this:

Why is it that all humans die someday? Even the Christians say “Jesus” died, but not: “God” died. In the Bible, Mark 10:18 says only God is truly good. I can believe this because all humans die and God does not. Humans are beings. God is a being. One dies, the other doesn’t. If you’re honest with yourself, you’ll know you’re not really a good being. Otherwise, you’ll never die. It’s undeniable. Then it should be no surprise to know that humanity is on the verge of extinction; there’s a war between Good and evil behind the scenes. Goodness should have just deleted evil at the beginning, but strangely, evil has enough power to prevent its immediate death. This is why humanity STILL exists today. But by definition, good is stronger than evil; Goodness will win the war and finally vanquish humanity after striking ENOUGH killer blows to evil.

Now, how come humans don’t exist in a perfect abode like what you could call Heaven? A place where there is only peace, one is always strong and healthy, no hatred, no dishonesty, no filth etc.

You are what you create! God is only good and thus cannot create anything that isn’t good. It is known that existence is full of many infirmities and rubbish. Who created those? Definitely not God! This therefore means that humans are actually all the sin, evil, bad, wrong, flaws etc in existence. Yes, there is a human out there who embodies bad breath, initials: BB = Barry Borden, who embodies body odor, initials: BO = Benjamin Oliver, who embodies weakness, initials: WN = Winifred Newton etc.

Good is stronger than evil, therefore God cannot be limited and is already omnipotent and omniscient. He can do absolutely anything good, but there is no such thing as purifying humanity. Making a change to a being means changing identity. Purging humanity would mean deleting the old identity of sin, and somehow creating a new one of purity. That deletion means death. They call it sinner, but that sinner is actually a sin itself!

The fact that humans die means humanity is not good. Accept it. Therefore there’s a higher power ensuring that existence will one day be purified. Too bad no one here will be there!
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by budaatum: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
budaatum:

Time for a revisit Tat, and an update.
Re: Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours by budaatum: 4:26pm On Nov 07, 2022
OK let's resolve that in a simple way!
*what did Jesus say about carrying of weapons?
*what was His stand on BLOOD or WATER relation?
*what are the obligations of a Christian?
*how do you react to curses from an enemy?
*what is His stand on politics?
Your effectiveness in answering these questions is enough to prove if you TRUTHFULLY know what being a Christian means! wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. / The False And Heretic Apocraphal Books Added To The Bible By Catholic Church. / Jehovahs Witnesses Alive In 1914 Will Witness The End Of The World» Watchtower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.