Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,469 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Bambam Rocks Bum Shorts, Shares Vacation Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam Rocks Bum Shorts, Shares Vacation Photos (35375 Views)

DJ Cuppy Rocks Bum Shorts And Fishnet To A Show / Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) / Funke Adesiyan Rocks Bum Shorts After Tonto Dikeh Saga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bambam Rocks Bum Shorts, Shares Vacation Photos by Crossbow(m): 5:27pm On Jan 08, 2019
Vacation for what? Which work she dey do??
Re: Bambam Rocks Bum Shorts, Shares Vacation Photos by okwabayi(m): 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2019
She’s thirty this year so is officially retired from my list of potential wifeys.
Re: Bambam Rocks Bum Shorts, Shares Vacation Photos by zanga420: 7:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
This gyal get some baaad laps
Re: Bambam Rocks Bum Shorts, Shares Vacation Photos by Vivuch: 10:58am On Jan 09, 2019
Crossbow:
Vacation for what? Which work she dey do??
she was on queen moremi stage play from 21st of Dec to 2nd January. Just know it!! You what do you do for a living? Or are you just a nairaland troll.

1 Like

Re: Bambam Rocks Bum Shorts, Shares Vacation Photos by Crossbow(m): 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
Vivuch:
she was on queen moremi stage play from 21st of Dec to 2nd January. Just know it!! You what do you do for a living? Or are you just a nairaland troll.

Haba nor vex na.. I didn't know this, thanks for the information.

This vacation of a thing became a trend last year.. Everyone was going for vacations just to stay relevant in the industry. I felt she wanted to start it all over again, the vacation season has ended officially.. The second week of January is almost here. I am no troll, I am a graphic designer smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Nigerian Celebrity Siblings Who Defied The Odds In The Entertainment Industry / #JosRocks: Yung6ix Loses His Gold Chain, Offers N500,000 To Anyone That Finds It / Cee-C Wows In Figure-Hugging Jeans And See-Through Top

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.