Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,553 members, 7,843,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Do You Know The Meaning Of APC Buhari's 4 Sign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do You Know The Meaning Of APC Buhari's 4 Sign (1155 Views)

Breaking : Apc, Buhari, Tinubu Makes Dramatic U Turn,, Says Atiku Is Not Corrupt / Weakest Politicians Have Left APC - Buhari / Lauretta Onochie Lists Sins Of Saraki Against APC, Buhari’s Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know The Meaning Of APC Buhari's 4 Sign by uchennaq(m): 3:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
Children of God in Nigeria, you better pray now because this New 4 4 Hand Sign is Bigger & Deeper than you think.

Something Very Seriously Sinister Is Being Plotted Right Now.

Check These Pictures!

Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of APC Buhari's 4 Sign by uchennaq(m): 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2019
More pictures

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of APC Buhari's 4 Sign by Optional09: 3:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
Asiri ti tu. Terrorist Buhari

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of APC Buhari's 4 Sign by uchennaq(m): 3:17pm On Jan 08, 2019
More pictures

Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of APC Buhari's 4 Sign by MikkieEl: 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
We shall definitely see how these guys will defend this.

I'm persuaded that 30k is too small a money to defend this.

O God of Creation,
Direct our noble cause

2 Likes

Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of APC Buhari's 4 Sign by uchennaq(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
This country Nigeria is trailing on a dangerous part. Gods speed
Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of APC Buhari's 4 Sign by edo3(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2019
I did asked myself that why would someone on d floor of d Senate made such sign? Its not as if it was a campaign ground o

1 Like

Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of APC Buhari's 4 Sign by yarimo(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
edo3:
I did asked myself that why would someone on d floor of d Senate made such sign? Its not as if it was a campaign ground o
shaataap campaign ground or not , 99.9 % of Nigerians want BUHARI to continue as president till 2023

Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of APC Buhari's 4 Sign by ashacot: 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
THE MEANING IS EQUAL TO 8.
Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of APC Buhari's 4 Sign by Afamed: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
uchennaq:
Children of God in Nigeria, you better pray now because this New 4 4 Hand Sign is Bigger & Deeper than you think.

Something Very Seriously Sinister Is Being Plotted Right Now.

Check These Pictures!
Come with another propaganda.
Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of APC Buhari's 4 Sign by IbrahimDamola: 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
Na terrorist sign na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of APC Buhari's 4 Sign by Afamed: 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
uchennaq:
More pictures
Mugu, Islamization of Nigeria propaganda didn't sell in 2015, how do you expect people to reckon with this your deceit again come 2019
Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of APC Buhari's 4 Sign by Afamed: 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Na terrorist sign na.
Schmuck, PDP is making use of this one brain since 1999
Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of APC Buhari's 4 Sign by IbrahimDamola: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Afamed:

Schmuck, PDP is making use of this one brain since 1999

Alfarudeen, my Yoruba muslim brother calm down and ATIKUKATE OBIDIENTLY. Dumbohari's time has come and gone, na few days remain so. grin

1 Share

Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of APC Buhari's 4 Sign by Afamed: 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Na terrorist sign na.
It takes one terrorist to know another terrorist. Mugu
Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of APC Buhari's 4 Sign by Afamed: 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Alfarudeen, my Yoruba muslim brother calm down and ATIKUKATE OBIDIENTLY. Dumbohari's time has come and gone, na few days remain so. grin
Is that the picture he took when he visited US?
Re: Do You Know The Meaning Of APC Buhari's 4 Sign by uchennaq(m): 10:20pm On Jan 08, 2019
Afamed:

Mugu, Islamization of Nigeria propaganda didn't sell in 2015, how do you expect people to reckon with this your deceit again come 2019
Call your Papa Mugu, IDIOT!!!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Govt Under Fire As Activist Deji Adeyanju Clocks 50 Days In Prison / BREAKING: Contrary To Earlier Report. / Unofficial: Oloriegbe Defeated Saraki In Senate Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.