Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,720 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:53 AM

Only In America - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only In America (1675 Views)

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / Gov. Okorocha Caught Sleeping During Meeting In America With Buhari / Breaking: Buhari Forms New Party In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only In America by paddylo1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2010
[flash=640,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lB1F1Km6oo&hl=en_US&fs=1[/flash]

August 09, 2010

A woman in Toledo, Ohio has been indicted for vandalism after going into a rage at a McDonald's drive up window when employees refused to sell her McNuggets because it was breakfast time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lB1F1Km6oo
Re: Only In America by Fhemmmy: 6:08pm On Aug 10, 2010
Lol
Re: Only In America by paddylo1(m): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2010
Notice how the next guy just casually drives to the window expectin his food,after watching the fight all along

and the dumb naughty woman was mad she got no mcnuggets. . .seriously?
I swear cats aint right in this country. . .
cool
Re: Only In America by GAR3TH(m): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2010
lol. . .it would have been even funnier if the woman was fat. grin
Re: Only In America by bkbabe97y(m): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2010
Me thinks she's dating an Ibo guy, and is hungry for human meat! Dont she look like she tryna kidnap one of the workers in order to go cook him/her at home?!
Re: Only In America by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2010
Is it me or is my volume thing not working?
Re: Only In America by GAR3TH(m): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2010
[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IDXiK1MF-M&hl=en_US&fs=1[/flash]

FOX's Shep Smith Outraged By Fat Guy Ordering Chicken over Hamburgers inside a McDonalds - 10-07-09
Re: Only In America by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 10, 2010
GAR3TH:

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IDXiK1MF-M&hl=en_US&fs=1[/flash]

FOX's Shep Smith Outraged By Fat Guy Ordering Chicken over Hamburgers inside a McDonalds - 10-07-09

I'd have walked out of there. Some ppl are just crazy! What if the guy had a harmful weapon with him?

Black ppl and their mcdys, them full mcdonalds. . . .i think i saw bk/babe90 in a white T tongue
Re: Only In America by bkbabe97y(m): 7:27pm On Aug 10, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

.i think i saw bk/babe90 in a white T tongue

Lol. hahahahaha. Sure!
Re: Only In America by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 10, 2010
Paddy lo and his blind patriotism you ain't fooling nobody and worst happen in Nigeria if you must know! Besides what has this got to do with politics?
Re: Only In America by Nobody: 9:19pm On Aug 10, 2010
9jaganja:

Paddy lo and his blind patriotism you ain't fooling nobody and worst happen in Nigeria if you must know! Besides what has this got to do with politics?
Funny you should say that.

Two Nigerians fighting over chicken in East London:

[flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tU2T2NtvyY&hl=en_US&fs=1[/flash]
Re: Only In America by Nchara: 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2010
^^^^^^^^
Did anyone not hear funmi ile and ntori olorun from those b.i.t,c.hes fighting over food?
Re: Only In America by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 10, 2010
Nchara:

^^^^^^^^
Did anyone not hear funmi ile and ntori olorun from those b.i.t,c.hes fighting over food?
I knew that a pediatric mind would bring that up sooner or later grin
Re: Only In America by blacksta(m): 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2010
Ileke ide - i ru oruko wo ni yin sii n

Se na u de dey fight because of Asian chicken burger and fries
Re: Only In America by blacksta(m): 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2010
fat american bastards se hin mouth like chicken nuggets
Re: Only In America by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 10, 2010
blaksta,

ngba ti mo so fu e wipe iwo lo n tele mi de Fuloridah, o wi "rara", se iwo na ri nsiyi? Bawo lo se mohpe emi ni obirin dudu ninu video yen?
Re: Only In America by paddylo1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2010

Makes sense dont it. . .am Nigerian dumbo

are u American?. . .

and lots of cats are retarded over here. . like Ileke-idi said. . good thing the fat guy and the dumb B.i.t.c.h wernt carrying guns
Re: Only In America by paddylo1(m): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2010
ngba ti mo so fu e wipe iwo lo n tele mi de Fuloridah, o wi "rara", se iwo na ri nsiyi? Bawo lo se mohpe emi ni obirin dudu ninu video yen?

Translation. . .(For those not yoruba compliant)

"when i told u that u are the one following me to Florida. . .u said not at all. . .shey u have seen it yourself now. . .

How did u know i am the dark girl in that video?". .

@Ileke
OMO i be IBO BOY o ,  .but i dey EKO compliant wella. . .lol
Re: Only In America by blacksta(m): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

blaksta,

o le je wi pe Yoruba to wa si  london fon holiday o wa fe je U.k burger and chips  - lol
Re: Only In America by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 10, 2010
paddy_lo:

Makes sense dont it. . .am Nigerian dumbo

are u American?. . .

and lots of cats are retarded over here. . like Ileke-idi said. . good thing the fat guy and the dumb B.i.t.c.h wernt carrying guns

So what if I'm American? I frequent Nigeria too and I can tell you worst happens in Nigeria even if those guys were carrying guns, worst happens in Nigeria!!! Here people have mansions without fences and ain't scared of burglars. Can we say the same about Nigeria. You guys are nuts. Funny thing is if most of you are asked to revoke your Nigerian citizenship or revoke your Nigerian citizenship, you will revoke your Nigerian citizenship yet you like to berate America just to make you feel good they haven't given you citizenship yet? or what? Right now, Nigeria is in no way better!
Re: Only In America by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2010
paddy_lo:

Translation. . .(For those not yoruba compliant)

"when i told u that u are the one following me to Florida. . .u said not at all. . .shey u have seen it yourself now. . .

How did u know i am the dark girl in that video?". .

@Ileke
OMO i be IBO BOY o ,  .but i dey EKO compliant wella. . .lol

lol lol lol, now I know I need to be careful around you grin grin

blacksta:

o le je wi pe Yoruba to wa si  london fon holiday o wa fe je U.k burger and chips  - lol
lol oogbadun. To ba je pe o je ka lo si expensive restaurant yen ni, nba ma ja pelu orobo yen
Re: Only In America by paddylo1(m): 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2010
So what if I'm American? I frequent Nigeria too and I can tell you worst happens in Nigeria even if those guys were carrying guns, worst happens in Nigeria!!! Here people have mansions without fences and ain't scared of burglars. Can we say the same about Nigeria. You guys are nuts. Funny thing is if most of you are asked to revoke your Nigerian citizenship or revoke your Nigerian citizenship, you will revoke your Nigerian citizenship yet you like to berate America just to make you feel good they haven't given you citizenship yet? or what? Right now, Nigeria is in no way better!

U arent talking to most of u. . u are talking to me. . ok

and i will never revke my Naija pali 4 this place. . .

However,i never said America is the worst place on earth. . .cause after Naija its the only place i can live in

America gave us capitalism,rap music and NASA. . .its one helluva great country

however its mostly populated by dumb mfkers like these 2
Re: Only In America by paddylo1(m): 10:02pm On Aug 10, 2010
lol lol lol, now I know I need to be careful around you

ha. . i don show my hand,no yawa. . there are many ways to catch an ileke. . . cool
Re: Only In America by blacksta(m): 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

lol oogbadun. To ba je pe o je ka lo si expensive restaurant yen ni, nba ma ja pelu orobo yen

lol  - or i mi fo pelu erin

oya ma bi nun  - ni i jo yin mo ja de pelu ore me lo fa -   o ya je ki  mu lo si  ile oyinje to da ni ilu oyinbo  - fu mi  ni ago re  - mo fo ba so o ro da da . mo like oru ko re gon  wink

that was hard
Re: Only In America by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 10, 2010
paddy_lo:

U arent talking to most of u. . u are talking to me. . ok

and i will never revke my Naija pali 4 this place. . .

However,i never said America is the worst place on earth. . .cause after Naija its the only place i can live in

America gave us capitalism,rap music and NASA. . .its one helluva great country

however its mostly populated by dumb mfkers like these 2

Negro please!! America didn't give you capitalism. And capitalism is evil. It depends on which type of rap America gave you. Russians are NASA's engineer all America has is money to buy the technology. We don't even make televisions here. All we do is buy technology and put it to good or evil use!!! And stop bashing the United States. Americans are not dumb, they just don't give a Bleep about the world (another evil of capitalism). And we like to go to Canada and believe we've seen another part of the world, hahahaah yeah yeah leave us alone!!! If Nigerians have cameras like we do here, some stupid videos from Nigeria would have been flooding the internet by now
Re: Only In America by blacksta(m): 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2010
paddy_lo:

ha. . i don show my hand,no yawa. . there are many ways to catch an ileke. . . cool

ma da bobo ye lo ohun ki lo mo pa yoruba - We are speaking the easy one he dey translate - he come dey happy.
Re: Only In America by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2010
blacksta:

ma da bobo ye lo ohun ki lo mo pa yoruba - We are speaking the easy one he dey translate - he come dey happy.

ROTFLMAO grin grin grin abi

paddy_lo:

True that, but those ways arent easy cool cool
Re: Only In America by blacksta(m): 10:16pm On Aug 10, 2010
Ileke

mo duro o
Re: Only In America by denzel2009: 10:21pm On Aug 10, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Is it me or is my volume thing not working?

Idi Ileke, CCTV no dey get microphone.
Re: Only In America by blacksta(m): 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2010
denzel2009:

Idi Ileke, CCTV no dey get microphone.

lol - bigmouth why you dey yab ileke idi now
Re: Only In America by paddylo1(m): 10:24pm On Aug 10, 2010
ma da bobo ye lo ohun  ki lo mo pa yoruba -

kini iwo no mo pa ibo?. . . .emi ati ileke,awa mejeji ni nkoti won pe bonnie n clyde

oruko mi ni paddylo,

ti oba pada wa si eko,nigga ask about me. . . . cool
Re: Only In America by blacksta(m): 10:26pm On Aug 10, 2010
paddy_lo:

kini iwo no mo pa ibo?. . . .emi ati ileke,awa mejeji ni nkoti won pe bonnie n clyde

oruko mi ni paddylo,

ti oba pada wa si eko,nigga ask about me. . . . cool

You are correct - I dont really no much about Ibo apart from curse words.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Old Couple Win $11 Million In Lottery / Final Results: Governoship Election 2011 / Corper Kills Corper In Wailo Camp Bauchi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.