Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,254 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Why Buhari Second Term Is Much Needed. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Buhari Second Term Is Much Needed. (313 Views)

Buhari's Second Niger Bridge Parting Gift To Ndigbo By Farooq Kperogi / Nnamdi Kanu Is Working For Buhari’s Second Term - Deji Adeyanju / First Term Is For Project Initiation- Osita Chidoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Buhari Second Term Is Much Needed. by gotnel: 10:44am On Jan 09, 2019
We are getting closer to the 2019 presidential election. The contest look to narrow to only two presidential candidates.
Yes, we have many Nigerians contestants for the post of the president and commander in chief of arm forces of the federal republic of Nigeria, the raise is between Atiku Abubakar and Muhamodu Buhari.
If the promoters of the third force have been able to make good their promises to sponsor a very formidable political party and got ahead to present a politician that is totally different from the old order politicians, it would have been better for Nigerians.
In the absence of a third force, the battle is between APC & PDP.

Buhari government is a government that people are condemning because of lack of understanding of how much we have gone on the road of deception.
Buhari government is a government that is putting Nigeria back to solidify economic growth.
Thou, the speed of the economy is going very much slower than expected, but it is much better than the type of national prosperity we were promoting before.

Before, We were running economic that promotes growth of another nations while ours is being glorified on paper by international rating agencies. .

When we were been ratted as the biggest economy in Africa, what was our products and services that we enjoy locally, not to talk of exported out?
Everything we needs, including food and drinks are produced by another country. Which makes them more richer and productive.
Nigeria businessmen will only get a loan from the bank, goes to U S, Dubai, China, Turkey and any other productive country to buy the goods to sell.
Nothing to add than to warehouse the goods.
These are what the PDP call prosperous economy.
The international rating agencies are very much happy with Nigeria going to buy goods from another country because it promotes the industrial interest of those nations and all these rating agencies are owned by the same sets of industrial nations.
Under the present government, things are gradually changing.
At least, we are now looking inward for our food production.
Our infrastructures are better attended to.
Corruption is reducing, we all know that money is scarce in circulation because free money is not available as it used to be.
Farmers are getting richer than before. Go to rural area and confirm.
Industrial production is taking off gradually.
We are moving to regain all lost jobs in a more secure and productive way. Unlike the rent seeking type of job we have before.
Security challenges are better tackles under this government than PDP.
The security challenges have been there for too long. It has been allowed to fester under pdp government that it will take a persistent fight for five to Six years to douse down.
We need a continuous improvement on all fronts as we are going slowly.
A vote for PDP is a total reverse of all the slow achievement we are making.
Re: Why Buhari Second Term Is Much Needed. by chendstone01(m): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2019
I nor read wey tin you type but I know say na full rubbish cos that your Buhari say e need only four years to take make I our life better now. four years Don reach u say make I vote am in back e nor dey happen I ratter vote PDP back if you like quote me call me names e nor concern me you and your baba are going back to his village so u fit help he cows masturbate sperm and milk

(1) (Reply)

2019 Elections: Action Alliance Imo Assembly Candidate Campaigns For Buhari / MC Oluomo’s Friend ‘spider’ Issues Warning After He Was Stabbed At APC Governors / Breaking: APC BOT Member, Kwande, Attends PDP Rally In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.