Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Unn Admission Status 2010/2011 Is Out, Check Yours Now: - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unn Admission Status 2010/2011 Is Out, Check Yours Now: (15220 Views)

Federal Polytechnic Nekede First Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out. Vote Now / Unn Admission List 2010/2011 Is Out / Yabatech Part-time Nd And Hnd For 2010/2011 Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unn Admission Status 2010/2011 Is Out, Check Yours Now: by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 11, 2010
Benjyy, i was just passing by and the puerile and embarassing manner with which u address issues caught my interest. If ur claim of being a masters student of UNN is anything to go by, then i fear for that postgraduate college . Come on, my little suckling sister could reason far much than u have done. Please spare another moment of ur time to read over these above posts of yours again. U will not fail to see how u exposed ur sheer naivéness for all to see and deride. I buried my face in shame and ignomny to align ur thinking in this manner.Does this not bother u,dude? It bothers me. My advise: withdraw or review those posts without further delay.
Re: Unn Admission Status 2010/2011 Is Out, Check Yours Now: by Csecse(m): 10:41am On Aug 12, 2010
@Johnpaul
U made ur own point tho but in my own point i dont think there is anytin for Ben 2 review in those posts of his. He said he is proud,so leave him cuz there are others who do same and claim they dont. Even VC,DVC,PROFS,all these people collect money for admission,so let d dude be. If anybody feels he can help him or her,its dat person's choice. Let us not take wat Promise did and be calling others names or insulting others who might be real,am nt sayin he is real or not. Am out
Re: Unn Admission Status 2010/2011 Is Out, Check Yours Now: by kendou(m): 11:12am On Aug 12, 2010
That someone said openly dat he is into admission and no one has come out wit proof dat same person has scammed him or her,i mean there is no reason pointing fingers or acussing someone wrongly. Go to faculty of social sciences and ask of ASOGWA,am a staff kid so i hear abt d man,he is d most popular and one of d richest lecturers in dat faculty,he is a full time admission runs man,sorting of courses and so on. He wil tel u openly dat he does it and he is there walking and working. So if somebody says he is proud of wat he is doin,dat is for him and his God. I hvnt seen my name yet bt i belv i wil see it Amen
Re: Unn Admission Status 2010/2011 Is Out, Check Yours Now: by Nobody: 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2010
My interest was not in his action or whether or not he is proud of it. Rather i was miffed by the poor and immature manner of presentation from a supposedly masters students. It sounded less a graduate let alone a postgraduate. That was why i recommended a review and i still stuck to my guns.
Re: Unn Admission Status 2010/2011 Is Out, Check Yours Now: by Csecse(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2010
Johnpaul88:

My interest was not in his action or whether or not he is proud of it. Rather i was miffed by the poor and immature manner of presentation from a supposedly masters students. It sounded less a graduate let alone a postgraduate. That was why i recommended a review and i still stuck to my guns.
People wil neva mind their business. Wole Soyinka,pls why nt quote or mark where d dude benjy used dat english wrongly so dat we wil see or is it cuz mayb d guy chooses 2 be usin simple words unlike u dat use big words 2 claim dat u knw much? I dnt even knw wats wrong wit people,why all these bad words on dis dude?
Re: Unn Admission Status 2010/2011 Is Out, Check Yours Now: by adim2(m): 2:35am On Aug 13, 2010
in as much as I will like to be silence on these matter, I have no option than to advice people to be careful of who they are parting their money with. My friend who is supposed to be in 200l now later discovered that his admission was fake, and bang that was it. he is now at home. for more information on unn, check www.unnforum.com you will get current gist from them. Please do not give your money to anybody or you will cry at the end
Re: Unn Admission Status 2010/2011 Is Out, Check Yours Now: by CHINEYE3: 1:35pm On Aug 17, 2010
sad pls tell me more about d jamb site u use in checking your result plssss.
Re: Unn Admission Status 2010/2011 Is Out, Check Yours Now: by CHINEYE3: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2010
smileythank u guys i made it i saw mine by going 2 www.jamb.org.ng,what about the adminssion letter how do i print.
Re: Unn Admission Status 2010/2011 Is Out, Check Yours Now: by mgb4reel(m): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2010
pls i want u people to help with ur post ooo.i just check my admission status and told that i have been offered admission.but i use a pass in english when applying because i saw it in the bronchure that a pass is accepted.pls i hop there is no problem with my admission.pls u can always mail me at mgb4reel@gmail.com or call my phone number at any time 07033699653;midnight calls allowed.thanks and God bless u allllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamb Utme Cut-off Mark At 180 / Yakubu Dogara Appointed Chancellor Of Achievers University / ASUU Is A Problem Of The Nigerian University System - Prof. Ochonnu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.