Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud (11940 Views)

Pastor Chidi Eke Dies While Fasting For 40 Days In Imo / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) / Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by realmedia(f): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
Popular evangelist accused of fraud after he was caught deceptively soliciting for funds for widows

An evagelist has been accused of being a fraud after he was caught deceptively soliciting for funds, claiming he wants to help widows.

Evangelist Chidi Ibinado shared photos of bags of rice, wrappers, and other items which he claims he bought to distribute to widows. He then asked social media users to donate for more items

But it turns out he didn't buy those items as he claims. The photo of bags of rice and wrappers which he said he bought for widows are actually photos from CPM Festac's Papa Move. He is alleged to have taken their photos, shared it online, and passed it off as something he is doing for widows.

He was busted by philathropist Dr Yolanda N. George-David who was one of those that organised CPM's Festac Papa's Move.

She wrote:

I am Irate.. Disgusted..and Ashamed as a Minister of the Gospel... Evan. Chidi Ibinado in Owerri.. How dare you?

Why would a so called Evangelist take Pictures from CPM Festac's Papa Move and claim that he is taking care of widows.
Dear Mr .. Evangelist.. God is the husband of the widows... real widows were blessed... God has blessed Rev.Paul.. myself and everyone who donated to the Success last year.. You can't claim to be called by God and you steal from already hungry people... Return every donation that you have received in 7 days or hear from my lawyers... I am pretty Irate ..right now.. Thank you God that I am not in Africa, I would have paid you a visit and given you some good beating... Since you have reduced yourself to lying... How is this not fraudulent...
What?!!! Everyone who was at Auntlanda Free Market Square will recognise the Background.. My Widows are Suffering, stop using their pain to rob people.. Oh mhen..
I am pissed.. Evangelist. Chidi Ibinado in Owerri.. won't mention your church's name... , you have been warned ... My Darlings... kindly repost.. share and comment on his page... Help make sure people don't continue to get swindled... By God's grace... we will continue serving... because LOVE IS AN ACTION word...

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/popular-evangelist-accused-of-fraud.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by realmedia(f): 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
CHECKOUT ALL PHOTO OF HIS EXPENSIVE LIFESTYLE HERE >> https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/popular-evangelist-accused-of-fraud.html
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by Kingsleydr(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
X
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by MZEE01: 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2019
ok
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by okohjay(m): 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
This one na working boy joor, na church format him dey use.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by Miracle4Sure: 2:50pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hmmm....It is well o
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by zlantanfan: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Na dem chidi people.

They would glorify all manner of money mongers who have no source of livelihood in east but would run online to shout skull miners.

The Hard drugs alone which is their trademark not only accounts for numerous overdose death cases, but account for a large number of crimes and murder committed by the users, not including the bankruptcy and ruin it has contributed to families

11 Likes

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by Noss24: 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
End Time Pastors, It Is Well...
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by Badonasty(m): 2:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
realmedia:
Popular evangelist accused of fraud after he was caught deceptively soliciting for funds for widows

An evagelist has been accused of being a fraud after he was caught deceptively soliciting for funds, claiming he wants to help widows.

Evangelist Chidi Ibinado shared photos of bags of rice, wrappers, and other items which he claims he bought to distribute to widows. He then asked social media users to donate for more items

But it turns out he didn't buy those items as he claims. The photo of bags of rice and wrappers which he said he bought for widows are actually photos from CPM Festac's Papa Move. He is alleged to have taken their photos, shared it online, and passed it off as something he is doing for widows.

He was busted by philathropist Dr Yolanda N. George-David who was one of those that organised CPM's Festac Papa's Move.

She wrote:

I am Irate.. Disgusted..and Ashamed as a Minister of the Gospel... Evan. Chidi Ibinado in Owerri.. How dare you?

Why would a so called Evangelist take Pictures from CPM Festac's Papa Move and claim that he is taking care of widows.
Dear Mr .. Evangelist.. God is the husband of the widows... real widows were blessed... God has blessed Rev.Paul.. myself and everyone who donated to the Success last year.. You can't claim to be called by God and you steal from already hungry people... Return every donation that you have received in 7 days or hear from my lawyers... I am pretty Irate ..right now.. Thank you God that I am not in Africa, I would have paid you a visit and given you some good beating... Since you have reduced yourself to lying... How is this not fraudulent...
What?!!! Everyone who was at Auntlanda Free Market Square will recognise the Background.. My Widows are Suffering, stop using their pain to rob people.. Oh mhen..
I am pissed.. Evangelist. Chidi Ibinado in Owerri.. won't mention your church's name... , you have been warned ... My Darlings... kindly repost.. share and comment on his page... Help make sure people don't continue to get swindled... By God's grace... we will continue serving... because LOVE IS AN ACTION word...

via https://onecornergizt..com/2019/01/popular-evangelist-accused-of-fraud.html

no he new thing na
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by Thatdopekelly(m): 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oyoyo pastor, the kind sneakers wen him dey wear done already expose am grin

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by keepingmum: 2:53pm On Jan 09, 2019
But the CPM woman is also lying. That pic is infact from the dunamis giveback to widows and IDPs which took place shortly after the dedication of their 70000 or 100000 seater church
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
Originakalokalo said this yesterday in another article named ' why are people leaving Christianity in huge numbers '

Originakalokalo:

Sexual perverts, drunkards, theives, rogues, liars, wizards, witches,

fornicators, adulterers and idolaters are the ones condemning Christianity and God.

When the world was saner, these set of people are sober and they seek God in genuine remorse and repentance.

Now, there voices are loudest in condemning God and his words.

All these will only hasten the judgement of the almighty. The Cup of the world is full.

(John 3 )
------------
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Repent and be converted ..

Frosbel's reply to the above ;

Sexual perverts - Priests, Pastors and Members - Fact !!
drunkards - Priests and other Christians - Fact !!
theives & rogues - Pastors and Men of God - Tithe and first fruits scamming. Many Born Again Christians are also serial fraudsters and rogues
liars - Starting from the new testament which is mostly fraud and then all the liars in Christendom called apologists ( more like truth twisters )
wizards, witches - Check again - they are all in your church

The article further supports Frosbel's post above - cheesy

cc:
OpenYourEyes1
Ihedinobi3

Originakalokalo
XxSabrinaxX
Michellekabod1

4 Likes

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by movetoca: 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
okohjay:
This one na working boy joor, na church format him dey use.
It's obvious...he got swag though

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by AdemolaA2: 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
S
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by AdemolaA2: 2:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
G-man of Evil .. ole Aji bole ...

Oya for your atrocities ..

Take am ............>

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
98% of pastors in nigeria are frauds. most are jobless and frustrated men who set up churches from shops then grew it by deception and fear. may they all perish in hell

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by Seandisputed(m): 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
Lol....what kind of a pastor dresses this way?
This one run them street, come dey use God cover-up

6 Likes

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by Originalsly: 2:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
Why is she saying all that....and doesn't want to name his church? ... why keep his followers in the dark?
Serves him right....every rope has an end.

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by Lakside1955(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
Daddy freeze food don land o grin

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by Vinstel: 2:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
frosbel2:
Originakalokalo said this yesterday in another article named ' why are people leaving Christianity in huge numbers '

cc:
OpenYourEyes1
Ihedinobi3

Originakalokalo
XxSabrinaxX
Michellekabod1

You lied!! Even Jesus warned that in these days, people like this fake evangelist will come and claim to be working in His name but he says they are not from him, they are of their father the devil. All those people you see masquerading under the name of Christianity to commit evil are fake!!! They are not children of God neither are they his servants. You can't condemn all genuine doctors because fake doctors exist.

5 Likes

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
frosbel2:

cc:
OpenYourEyes1
Ihedinobi3

Originakalokalo
XxSabrinaxX
Michellekabod1
LMAO grin grin
Where is Originakalokalo? Let him come and explain himself here LOL! grin

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
frosbel2:

cc:
OpenYourEyes1
Ihedinobi3

Originakalokalo
XxSabrinaxX
Michellekabod1
Please stop attacking originakoloka so he doesn't flee to politics section. He has being such an entertainment to me
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by chuksjuve(m): 3:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
Scan everywhere ...

God help HIS Church.

Contact us for your Landscaping & Gardening service ..
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by Semoleei2014(m): 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
Flatinoes always in wrong news, useless people from potorpotor region...... Widows for that matter....NCAN over to you
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
zlantanfan:
Na dem chidi people.

They would glorify all manner of money mongers who have no source of livelihood in east but would run online to shout skull miners.

The Hard drugs alone which is their trademark not only accounts for numerous overdose death cases, but account for a large number of crimes and murder committed by the users, not including the bankruptcy and ruin it has contributed to families
You almost finished all the English condemning the drug sellers. Oya post the English for the drug users since there will never be a seller if there was no user
Re: Evangelist Chidi Ibinado Accused Of Fraud by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Vinstel:

You lied!! Even Jesus warned that in these days, people like this fake evangelist will come and claim to be working in His name but he says they are not from him, they are of their father the devil. All those people you see masquerading under the name of Christianity to commit evil are fake!!! They are not children of God neither are they his servants. You can't condemn all genuine doctors because fake doctors exist.

Is Pastor Adeboye a child of God ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should A Born Again Christian Involve In Active Politics? / Is There Going To Be a Great Revival Before Jesus Comes ? / See Why It Will Be Difficult For Many To Enter Into Heaven, Don't Be Deceived

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.