Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) (108831 Views)

Shina Peller Flaunts His Car Collection (Photos) / Checkout Davido’s Stupendous Car Collection / E-money’s Car Collection Will Blow Your Mind (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
see SIMPLE LIFE
Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by mascot345: 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2019
[quote author=modestbrowser post=74602711]Its your choice how u choose to spend your wealth.... No one helped u get it.
There's a man who owns more than 5000 cars.
[/quote

I smell lies.
Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by dukeprince50: 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
Ugosample:

The rich do not spend on luxury??

Do you know what you are saying

A private jet is luxury, and most billionaires have one.

What of their luxury art collection?

Or their custom made cars ?

Or custom made clothes?

Or the homes they live in

Donald Trump, Larry Ellison, P.Diddy, etc all do luxury /vanity spending and they are still very rich

it's a personality thing

some like luxury, others don't
those are not luxury to them, and they have jets because they travel about, they do not buy something they do not need, luxury that is just the side effect of investment, when you look at most of their luxury, just their one month income can cover it all.
Bill gates jet is merely $45m, and his worth is over $80b, that is like 0.00056 of his networth, its the same as someone whose worth is N1m buying N500 stuff and calls it luxury. he wears $10 worth of wrist watch. Zuckerberg, despite bin able to buy Ferrari everyday of the month, the Facebook founder drives a non-ostentatious Volkswagon GTI with
manual transmission, Bill gates wash dishes at home every night, warren buffet drink of choice is coca-cola.Ortega, despite running the world’s largest fast fashion company, wears a uniform of a blue blazer,
white shirt, and gray pants every day. Kamprad is worth $39.3 billion but that doesn’t
mean he spends like it. He still enjoys riding the city
bus to work and around town, and when he flies, he
takes economy class.
Kamprad is the second-richest man in Europe, yet he
still drives a decades-old Volvo when he’s not taking
the bus. When Dangote is on unofficial duty, he normally wears clean cloth which sometimes is not ironed, Mark wears brown polo and sandles everyday. until you understand financial literacy, you will never be rich

4 Likes

Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by Naajjii: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Bitdon:
It's you and your likes that are backward and lazy. If you think there's problem with Africans using their intellectuals to solve problems, then change it! Go on, lead the way so others can follow. Stop typing rubbish on faceless forum as if you have ever developed anything in your life.
Please what invention has Africans made currently solving worlds problems other than receiving aids? Africans cant build infrastructure by themselves including "the giants of Africa". Are you not ashamed the way we run to Chinese on all our infrastructures, road,dams, airport,ports,electricity, oil and gas etc.Is it not a sign that something is missing if you have sense? What do we have Universities for? Man its a collective things, i mentioned Africans if you have sense you will released that being an African and black am included. At least this message will stir your consciousness to think. I say it again majority of Africans and blacks are lazy mentally all they think is consume consume consume including you and me.

1 Like

Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by Buffalo2(m): 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
DrChukzy:
So Zuckerberg drives a 500million car?

I thought Africans said he walks around nakedly. grin
Una dey mind us? The way they talk about this guy as if he has only a pair of cloth ni.
Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by Ugosample(m): 10:48pm On Jan 09, 2019
dukeprince50:
those are not luxury to them, and they have jets because they travel about, they do not buy something they do not need, luxury that is just the side effect of investment, when you look at most of their luxury, just their one month income can cover it all.
Bill gates jet is merely $45m, and his worth is over $80b, that is like 0.00056 of his networth, its the same as someone whose worth is N1m buying N500 stuff and calls it luxury. he wears $10 worth of wrist watch. Zuckerberg, despite bin able to buy Ferrari everyday of the month, the Facebook founder drives a non-ostentatious Volkswagon GTI with
manual transmission, Bill gates wash dishes at home every night, warren buffet drink of choice is coca-cola.Ortega, despite running the world’s largest fast fashion company, wears a uniform of a blue blazer,
white shirt, and gray pants every day. Kamprad is worth $39.3 billion but that doesn’t
mean he spends like it. He still enjoys riding the city
bus to work and around town, and when he flies, he
takes economy class.
Kamprad is the second-richest man in Europe, yet he
still drives a decades-old Volvo when he’s not taking
the bus. When Dangote is on unofficial duty, he normally wears clean cloth which sometimes is not ironed, Mark wears brown polo and sandles everyday. until you understand financial literacy, you will never be rich

I agree with this statement "till you understand financial literacy, you will never be rich"

That's a fact, and understanding financial literacy has helped my own life and finances

However, I still disagree with the notion that rich folks don't indulge in luxury.
They sure do

But wannabes who want to project an image of wealth (like some folks in Nigeria) spending a huge chunk of their income on luxury items, They are doing themselves cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by Ugosample(m): 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
Naajjii:

Please what invention has Africans made currently solving worlds problems other than receiving aids? Africans cant build infrastructure by themselves including "the giants of Africa". Are you not ashamed the way we run to Chinese on all our infrastructures, road,dams, airport,ports,electricity, oil and gas.Is it not a sign that something is missing if you have sense? What do we have Universities for? Man its a collective things, i mentioned Africans if you have sense you will released that being an African and black am included. At least this message will stir your consciousness to think. I say it again majority of Africans and blacks are lazy mentally all they think is consume consume consume including you and me.

true

1 Like

Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by OldBeer: 10:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
vigrxplusng:

You don't know me, so stfuagooh.
He knows you because at your age, you are hawking pills up and down.
No go find work
Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by Naajjii: 10:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
Slynation:
Everything they will blame Africans, Have u ever asked yourself if the so called white ever want any good thing to come out from Africa?? For your mind u don make sense!! Invent something new today if the whites will not pay u and ur family huge amount of money to base abroad for life, Africans are hard working people but corrupt Leaders is her only problem....
Oga if white man doesn't want good thing to come out of Africa its left for Africans to resist. Why do the white people always succeed? The answer is what am talking about , we are not creative not that we dont have the intelligence or skills to invent things but we are lazy.Most of you think Lazy here am referring to physicality , no its having the patience to research and think. White man has lots of patience to do research long term and find out what to use to conquer us, while black people think because they are physical and stronger then thats enough to counter white people. If physicality is way then by now Chinese would be no where to be found. White man used brain to deceive us and we fought ourselves. They came to African and deceived our ancestors with combs, mirror ,religion and what did our ancestors do they helped white people in the conquest.These people came all the way from America on Atlantic ocean and captured Africans as slaves effortlessly for 300yrs with the help of our brothers and sisters and you think nothing is wrong with us? The arabs did theirs earlier the Trans Sahara Slavery. And this slavery continues till today in a different form example is the bolded mentioned by you.What advantage do they have over us? Physically we are stronger. Its Brain work, Research and Patience bro!!

1 Like

Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by Bitdon: 11:29pm On Jan 09, 2019
Naajjii:

Please what invention has Africans made currently solving worlds problems other than receiving aids? Africans cant build infrastructure by themselves including "the giants of Africa". Are you not ashamed the way we run to Chinese on all our infrastructures, road,dams, airport,ports,electricity, oil and gas etc.Is it not a sign that something is missing if you have sense? What do we have Universities for? Man its a collective things, i mentioned Africans if you have sense you will released that being an African and black am included. At least this message will stir your consciousness to think. I say it again majority of Africans and blacks are lazy mentally all they think is consume consume consume including you and me.
Then start something so others can join. Most of those inventions by Westerners were initiated by one person before others joined. Venting on Nairaland isn't gonna solve the problem undecided
Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by Naajjii: 11:34pm On Jan 09, 2019
Bitdon:
Then start something so others can join. Most of those inventions by Westerners were initiated by one person before others joined. Venting on Nairaland isn't gonna solve the problem undecided
Its a message and am glad it got to you. Atleast the message will be with you as you await the next version of Iphone to come and buy.

1 Like

Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by GGirll: 11:39pm On Jan 09, 2019
Kingsleydr:

Africans are they laziest set of people intellectually, they hardly make research, they just love to follow the crowd and all they're concerned about is how to make money with their empty heads and zero innovative skills . You wonder why ritual killings and religion thrives in Africa. We are the cum of this earth , removing Africa from the map of the world would be a very nice thing for the rest of the world .

I reject your cum statement I am unique n proud to be black....if you hate your skin colour n race pls bleach up like Michael Jackson n go there but leave Africans alone we didn't frustrate you but useless n greedy wicked leaders did.
Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:28am On Jan 10, 2019
vigrxplusng:

You don't know me, so stfuagooh.
I don't have to. I can help cure your depression and immature mindset
Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:30am On Jan 10, 2019
OldBeer:
No go find work
Goko cleanser grin
Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by Bianda24: 12:57am On Jan 10, 2019
God bless me too
Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by Niccoloimhotep: 1:26am On Jan 10, 2019
DrChukzy:
So Zuckerberg drives a 500million car?

I thought Africans said he walks around nakedly. grin
your savagery is on another level grin

Buy my 2008 vw jetta here in ibadan

Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by Bitdon: 7:07am On Jan 10, 2019
Naajjii:

Its a message and am glad it got to you. Atleast the message will be with you as you await the next version of Iphone to come and buy.
I worry less of the things I know I can't change. Develop yours and I will also wait for your next version(of the product). If in this your assumed intelligence you cannot produce a tissue paper, then you have no right calling Africans "lazy" people. You are the lazy one . Don't generalize when you as a person can't do anything.

Face your politicians who syphon the monies needed to put infrastructural facilities in place so businesses can thrive.

Meanwhile, as you whine and die on top African matter, have you seen the latest Huawei Y9(2019) smartphone? Check it out
Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by vigrxplusng: 7:33am On Jan 10, 2019
OldBeer:
No go find work

It's unfortunate people talk anyhow on social media these days. I've got a thriving business offline, I've got a registered pharmaceutical company, I've got over 100 products I import. So if I decide to try something online why wag all about it? Continue in your bufonnery. Bye.
Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by vigrxplusng: 7:40am On Jan 10, 2019
PotatoSalad:

I don't have to. I can help cure your depression and immature mindset

What a nitwit you are, so you're able to diagnose depressed person online. And in your mind you are healthy right.
Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by gameboyo: 7:43am On Jan 10, 2019
Kingsleydr:

Africans are they laziest set of people intellectually, they hardly make research, they just love to follow the crowd and all they're concerned about is how to make money with their empty heads and zero innovative skills . You wonder why ritual killings and religion thrives in Africa. We are the cum of this earth , removing Africa from the map of the world would be a very nice thing for the rest of the world .

Africans arent lazy, their leaders and structures are.
Ask yourself, why do Africans succeed once the step out of this continent.
It's only in Africa where leaders won't provide u with basic necessities , yet, u still strive to survive
Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by PotatoSalad(m): 8:55am On Jan 10, 2019
vigrxplusng:

What a nitwit you are, so you're able to diagnose depressed person online. And in your mind you are healthy right.
Oga stop yapping and text me your account details let me help your matter small.
Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by Naajjii: 9:00am On Jan 10, 2019
Bitdon:
I worry less of the things I know I can't change. Develop yours and I will also wait for your next version(of the product). If in this your assumed intelligence you cannot produce a tissue paper, then you have no right calling Africans "lazy" people. You are the lazy one . Don't generalize when you as a person can't do anything.

Face your politicians who syphon the monies needed to put infrastructural facilities in place so businesses can thrive.

Meanwhile, as you whine and die on top African matter, have you seen the latest Huawei Y9(2019) smartphone? Check it out
Lol my message hit the target real hard otherwise it wouldn't have elicited the first reaction I got from you. I repeat am glad i triggered your consciousness,atleast food for thought. Am sure you are already reflecting it Inwardly but you are pretending , it will help you Lazy Youth.

1 Like

Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by vigrxplusng: 9:55am On Jan 10, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Oga stop yapping and text me your account details let me help your matter small.

Why don't you help your parents or siblings with that money?
Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by PotatoSalad(m): 10:02am On Jan 10, 2019
vigrxplusng:

Why don't you help your parents or siblings with that money?
They are comfortable and would advise me to do the same to you.
Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by Slynation(m): 10:04am On Jan 10, 2019
Naajjii:

Oga if white man doesn't want good thing to come out of Africa its left for Africans to resist. Why do the white people always succeed? The answer is what am talking about , we are not creative not that we dont have the intelligence or skills to invent things but we are lazy.Most of you think Lazy here am referring to physicality , no its having the patience to research and think. White man has lots of patience to do research long term and find out what to use to conquer us, while black people think because they are physical and stronger then thats enough to counter white people. If physicality is way then by now Chinese would be no where to be found. White man used brain to deceive us and we fought ourselves. They came to African and deceived our ancestors with combs, mirror ,religion and what did our ancestors do they helped white people in the conquest.These people came all the way from America on Atlantic ocean and captured Africans as slaves effortlessly for 300yrs with the help of our brothers and sisters and you think nothing is wrong with us? The arabs did theirs earlier the Trans Sahara Slavery. And this slavery continues till today in a different form example is the bolded mentioned by you.What advantage do they have over us? Physically we are stronger. Its Brain work, Research and Patience bro!!
it's like we are still saying dsame thing.... not that am defending Africans oO because i know a lot doesn't have sense, but some are really trying but the environment ain't helping matters, like you now, u have identify the problem, u equally identify the solution but will it thrive with the kinda mindset we all have in Africa?? i doubt, one of the secret foundation built by the whites is that they are United in almost everything they do, but here in Africa the reverse is the case, the only advise i give to people is that if any opportunity pops up for them to leave Africa esp Nigeria....make they japaa asap because it quite certain things won't change
Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by spartan50(m): 10:55am On Jan 10, 2019
vislabraye:

That's not true. If you add the cost of each of e money's car, it's about the same thing as Mark.

BTW what's your definition of modest ?
He is modest in the sense that he doesn't show off like our brother always looking simple in appearance. No hating to emoney
Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:05am On Jan 10, 2019
BOOKMARKED!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by vigrxplusng: 11:29am On Jan 10, 2019
PotatoSalad:

They are comfortable and would advise me to do the same to you.

Remember what you are; a nitwit! Now that you've gotten your 2 minute fame, go deal with yourself.

Bye.
Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by PotatoSalad(m): 12:10pm On Jan 10, 2019
vigrxplusng:

Remember what you are; a nitwit! Now that you've gotten your 2 minute fame, go deal with yourself.

Bye.
All I see is frustration. Let me help you please. cry
Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by itu404(m): 12:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
The plate numbers of the purported cars owned by Mark are european licence plate numbers. He lives in America as we all know ,please stop these fakes news, i beg.
Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by deebrownneymar: 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2019
Starks:
abeg which taste. the truth of the matter is that Nigerian n other third world countries still have this poverty mentality issues. that why they think d best way to earn respect is by showing off . e money said he has money but how many of his village people has e given scholarship, ibos are developers.. how many inventors has he partnership with atleat we say his a nationalist at heart. abeg e money is a dullard he his not making Nigeria proud joor make he shift. mark changing live I wonder what d world would have been if every body was like dumbass e money.

You're talking as if you had the kind of money e money has you'll drive the kind of car Mark drives and help people. Drop the hypocrisy.
Re: E-money Vs. Mark Zuckerberg’s Car Collection (see PHOTOS) by Bitdon: 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2019
Naajjii:

Lol my message hit the target real hard otherwise it wouldn't have elicited the first reaction I got from you. I repeat am glad i triggered your consciousness,atleast food for thought. Am sure you are already reflecting it Inwardly but you are pretending , it will help you Lazy Youth.
Keep consoling yourself brah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Hollywood Actresses / Duncan Mighty Beats His Wife, Vivien Nwakanma Mighty To Pulp (Photos) / When Banky W Picked Wizkid Up From The Slum, Ojuelegba (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.