Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,565 members, 7,833,824 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Soyinka Attacks A Former President For Supporting ‘a Devil’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka Attacks A Former President For Supporting ‘a Devil’ (3112 Views)

Naira Swap: PDP Is Supporting A Policy That’s Wrecking Families - Arewa Group / Mr Macaroni Threatened For Not Supporting A Presidential Candidate / APC Northern Governors Insist On Supporting A Southern Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka Attacks A Former President For Supporting ‘a Devil’ by livelymatilda22: 11:00pm On Jan 09, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I might not be even older than you sef , but you remain a small girl who is paid 30k a month to talk gibberish online shame ...small girl
I am not an old polical asslicker like you who get #250 naira and 10 Mb per week to type rubbish..

Check your history, you have been living all your life here.... The earlier you get a real life, the better for you.. Lol

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka Attacks A Former President For Supporting ‘a Devil’ by SalamRushdie: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
livelymatilda22:

I am not an old polical asslicker like you who get #250 naira and 10 Mb per week to type rubbish..

Check your history, you have been living all your life here.... The earlier you get a real life, the better for you.. Lol

I can employ any man in your family lineage with that 250 per post I earn ...I am the one here chilling oo and you are the one sweating in that your hot room yet you wan advice me cheesy grin GTFOH small pikin

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Attacks A Former President For Supporting ‘a Devil’ by rexwalters: 11:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
dunkem21:
I stopped taking this man serious when he called the wife of a sitting president SHEPOPOTAMUS angry
Jona and patience done suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka Attacks A Former President For Supporting ‘a Devil’ by rexwalters: 11:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I can employ any man in your family lineage with that 250 per post I earn ...I am the one here chilling oo and you are the one sweating in that your hot room yet you wan advice me cheesy grin GTFOH small pikin
It seems these news pained you seriously?it got to the marrow of your bones. Atiku is now a messiah?obasanjo and your likes, condemned to perdition.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka Attacks A Former President For Supporting ‘a Devil’ by rexwalters: 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
seunmsg:

Wole Soyinka is a world renowned Nobel laureate, he doesn’t need you to take him serious.

@OP, Obasanjo is just a shameless person, if not, he won’t be seen publicly licking his own vomit. He demonized Atiku and even told us that God won’t forgive him if he ever supports him for president. Today, he’s telling us Atiku is the messiah and some people think something is not wrong with that old man.
True Talk.
Re: Soyinka Attacks A Former President For Supporting ‘a Devil’ by opribo(m): 1:32am On Jan 10, 2019
Is this not the man that gave fake news that he will year his green card if president Trump wins.

Now Trump won and the over hyped prof who's usefulness has expired went to USA. He is the real symbolism of fame news.
Re: Soyinka Attacks A Former President For Supporting ‘a Devil’ by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:40am On Jan 10, 2019
The Nobel Laureate said if the former leader had been referring to a certain person for eight years as ‘a devil’ and is now telling Nigerians to vote for the devil, then there is a reason for Nigerians to express some doubt.

Soyinka said, “We have got to develop a very healthy skepticism. If someone in a position of power for eight years has lectured a nation for eight years and after that, continued year after year to continue to direct the minds of a whole nation in one direction, only saying, ‘This is Lucifer from hell’ for eight years in office and several more years out of office saying, ‘This is Lucifer’ and then one day he changed and says: ‘Behold your redeemer;’ which of the two is fake news?”

Words of an elder.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soyinka Attacks A Former President For Supporting ‘a Devil’ by livelymatilda22: 8:11am On Jan 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:

You are really pained. You will surely retire this moniker and return your the hole you came from after Feb 16..I pity you
Re: Soyinka Attacks A Former President For Supporting ‘a Devil’ by SalamRushdie: 8:15am On Jan 10, 2019
livelymatilda22:

You are really pained. You will surely retire this moniker and return your the hole you came from after Feb 16..I pity you

I assure you little girl that Its Buhari that will be retired and all you blood suckers will disappear like the bats in a vampire flick when the Big vampire is killed.. So you dont even have data till you reach BMC office ..you see why you are a small girl

1 Like

Re: Soyinka Attacks A Former President For Supporting ‘a Devil’ by Ziggylady(f): 8:20am On Jan 10, 2019
This cultist called Soyinka should keep quiet please.
Re: Soyinka Attacks A Former President For Supporting ‘a Devil’ by livelymatilda22: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2019
SalamRushdie:

I assure you little girl that Its Buhari that will be retired and all you blood suckers will disappear like the bats in a vampire flick when the Big vampire is killed.. So you dont even have data till you reach BMC office ..you see why you are a small girl
Likr I said earlier, I am neither a politician for a political associates licker like you that depends on crumbs from politicians.. Shame on you.. I KNOW YOUR JOB WILL SLAM, RUSH AND DIE after 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldier Slapped A Man Into Confusion In Port Harcourt / NDDC: How Gen. Nengite Wired N3.6bn Into Wife’s US Account / Babajide Speaks On Oshiomole Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.