Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts (31296 Views)

Regina Daniels Slays In Bum Shorts, Shares Backside Photos / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Camel Toe Slay In Bum Shorts At The Beach, Fans React / Tiwa Savage's Ripped Bum Shorts At Afrorepublik Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by Godwin5766(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
Didi2d:

Na the job be this na.

She must do advert for VIP client na, abi you never notice say na actresses dey buy houses and cars pass their male counterpart? You should know what am talking about
she owns her body, it ain't yours....go to hell dude !

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by Vince77(m): 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
I love Mercedes
Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2019
"Edible Catherine"
Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by Ken4agent(m): 7:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
What really do these BBnaija whatever do for hustling?
Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by Didi2d(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
Godwin5766:
she owns her body, it ain't yours....go to hell dude !

Who be this wan? Did I tell you I own her body..

People like you are fools we talk about here on Nairaland
Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by InMyOpinion(m): 9:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
Cee C's HOT

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by joyousever(f): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
Why are u rating/evaluating people by their zodiac signs? Don't make it sound like every gemini, acqarius and the likes are the same! Evaluate people based on their individual character & nature pls!
diadem10:
No content these days. Amaka disappoint me.

Like say na only you watch the show. Ceec is a natural scorpios like Davido, the Psquare bro, Annie Idibia, Khloe etc.

They are naturally aggressive, possessive, jealous, arrogant and attention seekers. All what Ceec displayed in that house are her real behaviours however Tobi deserved everything that befell him in that house because he had his own baggages such as his 2faced attitudes towards other hms, self entitlement and his loud mouth no be for here.

As for Alex, I didn't like her then but I think I now understood why she was like that based on the typical aquarius she be. (she felt insecure).

Na Nina dey annoy me the most right now. She's creative and was lucky to have a mentor in Toyin but her gemini's 2faced, loud mouth and self entitled attitudes sabotaged everything. I thought she was different from Tobi, I never knew their gemini nature na same. They are simple minded though.

As for Miracle, I never liked him too but I must admit the boy did everything to win and maybe deserved it at the end. He observed his environment well, manipulated the other hms to his whims and became victorious at the end of the day. I must commend him. He was a typical observant aquarius to tee.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by diadem10: 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
joyousever:
Why are u rating/evaluating people by their zodiac signs? Don't make it sound like every gemini, acqarius and the likes are the same! Evaluate people based on their individual character & nature pls!
But that was what the housemates displayed in the house na.

Viewing people through their Zodiac makes it easier for me until when I come to truly know them personally cheesy. After then, I would decide if either they are now born again, have got diluted genes or the enviroment/beating moulded them differently from the typical Zodiac attributes. Lol.

Dont take it too serious. It's just fun. cheesy
Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by joyousever(f): 10:37pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oh..I see,quite humorous.... LOL.
diadem10:

But that was what the housemates displayed in the house na.

Viewing people through their Zodiac makes it easier for me until when I come to truly know them personally cheesy. After then, I would decide if either they are now born again, have got diluted genes or the enviroment/beating moulded them differently from the typical Zodiac attributes. Lol.

Dont take it too serious. It's just fun. cheesy
Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by afrika(f): 12:23am On Jan 10, 2019
People are just too envy about this pretty lady
Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by buchasman(m): 7:48am On Jan 10, 2019
All the swag with epileptic character..... this geh na no no for me.
Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by sophiathefirst: 11:26am On Jan 10, 2019
deepwater:
CEE C was my first favorite housemate during the last BBN.
However, i took her outa my box when she became harsh in the house.
Now i understand her better, she was only in defense mode when the house was just attacking her left right n centre.
after the game, she had proved a lot that she is not that witch we taught she was.
She no get time for drama.
I wish she won, e for epp her carrier wella.

The person i dislike most na ALEX, she rode on the back of Tobi to fame (well she is very loyal to him)

Na NINA, NINA vex me pass till tomorrow. person wey suppose comot for house tail tail, miracle change game for am, she still get mind they beef the guy for house....

Chai! owerri leeee!

Lat lAST tobi disappoint me, he could not even handle this girl well.

someone please tell the goat below to buy a bottle of coke....so he can get liquid CONTENT
Same way many people dislike ceec the Most. Next time u wanna type ur rubbish. Alex should escape ur head. U can imagine the rubbish, the house was attackig ceec indeed because she wasn't the first that attacked them? And u said alex rode on Tobi to fame. Abi she didn't go to the same big brother with him, Mtcheew. Why is She more famous than him. She is the most followed on IG. Take it or leave it. She is the most Loved among all. Ur hate is inconsequential to her life.
Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by Godwin5766(m): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2019
Didi2d:

Who be this wan? Did I tell you I own her body..
People like you are fools we talk about here on Nairaland
Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by fyneguy: 2:45am On Jan 11, 2019
bentlywills:
She even dey drive Benz shocked

She just bought the SUV
Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by fyneguy: 3:04am On Jan 11, 2019
sophiathefirst:

Same way many people dislike ceec the Most. Next time u wanna type ur rubbish. Alex should escape ur head. U can imagine the rubbish, the house was attackig ceec indeed because she wasn't the first that attacked them? And u said alex rode on Tobi to fame. Abi she didn't go to the same big brother with him, Mtcheew. Why is She more famous than him. She is the most followed on IG. Take it or leave it. She is the most Loved among all. Ur hate is inconsequential to her life.

grin You obviously are an Alex fan, which is not a bad thing. However, be truthful. Lolu even had more votes than Alex did in the house. Alex at a time got 7% votes! she only had more fans after Leo left and got close to Tobi. Her fans love her because she was against Ceec, since Khloe could not fight Ceec for them lol. Call a spade, a spade.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by sophiathefirst: 10:11am On Jan 11, 2019
fyneguy:

grin You obviously are an Alex fan, which is not a bad thing. However, be truthful. Lolu even had more votes than Alex did in the house. Alex at a time got 7% votes! she only had more fans after Leo left and got close to Tobi. Her fans love her because she was against Ceec, since Khloe could not fight Ceec for them lol. Call a spade, a spade.
As in can u hear urself out first. Alex fans love her because she was against ceec. Can u imagine? I hate the way most of ceec fans think, they think like zombies. Like everything boils down to their ceec. Is Alex not more livelier than ceec and almost all of them in that house. So why won't people love a fun person over an anti-social human being. Or u didn't know that Leo caged her when she was still with him. Please what matters in big brother house was do u 've fans to make u win. And is a Yes for miracle. And do u 've fans to help u remain relevant outside the house and is a Yes for Alex. So lolu and whosoever was popular in the house is bygone, let me remind lolu was a radio presenter before big brother so he has the radio station to campaign for him, ceec had a rich dad who sponsored all her campaign and voting, so was tobi and miracle was already the choosen one. Nigerians loves entertainment and Alex is entertainment and fun. So there is no way Alex wont have fans. Next time limit that ur one sided opinion to urself and ur teammates alone, talking as if ceec loves Alex and didn't wish her badluck on how she will not go far alongside with Khloe. Or is the gossip about love for Alex? Alex is child of grace and most loved. It is only grace of God that will give fame when it matters.

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by fyneguy: 12:55am On Jan 13, 2019
sophiathefirst:

As in can u hear urself out first. Alex fans love her because she was against ceec. Can u imagine? I hate the way most of ceec fans think, they think like zombies. Like everything boils down to their ceec. Is Alex not more livelier than ceec and almost all of them in that house. So why won't people love a fun person over an anti-social human being. Or u didn't know that Leo caged her when she was still with him. Please what matters in big brother house was do u 've fans to make u win. And is a Yes for miracle. And do u 've fans to help u remain relevant outside the house and is a Yes for Alex. So lolu and whosoever was popular in the house is bygone, let me remind lolu was a radio presenter before big brother so he has the radio station to campaign for him, ceec had a rich dad who sponsored all her campaign and voting, so was tobi and miracle was already the choosen one. Nigerians loves entertainment and Alex is entertainment and fun. So there is no way Alex wont have fans. Next time limit that ur one sided opinion to urself and ur teammates alone, talking as if ceec loves Alex and didn't wish her badluck on how she will not go far alongside with Khloe. Or is the gossip about love for Alex? Alex is child of grace and most loved. It is only grace of God that will give fame when it matters.

Lies hahahaha

Ceec had many fans while she was in the house! I visited chatrooms where her fans took on many haters. Alex disgusted many people because she was lousy, mischievous, and deceitful. Its laughable to think Ceec;s dad funded those huge votes. Alex fans are really deluded sha

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by sophiathefirst: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
fyneguy:

Lies hahahaha

Ceec had many fans while she was in the house! I visited chatrooms where her fans took on many haters. Alex disgusted many people because she was lousy, mischievous, and deceitful. Its laughable to think Ceec;s dad funded those huge votes. Alex fans are really deluded sha
Same way ceec disgusted many Nigerians with her wicked, bitter and condescending attitude. Ceec fans re zombies and don't ve sense to think. They think everything is about them.
Live in ur own Lies while I live in my Lies.
Fan ceec in peace
Let me Fan Alex peace. I love her for being a truthful, calling a spade a spade, vocal and fun girl. Oya bye

1 Like

Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by sophiathefirst: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
fyneguy:

Lies hahahaha

Same way ceec disgusted many Nigerians with her wicked, bitter and condescending attitude. Ceec fans re zombies and don't ve sense to think. They think everything is about them. Who did Alex deceive pls. U look Alex and look ceec who look deceitful and llmischievous. The Alex I know is a very truthful girl, grateful and a loyal person. If she die for ur matter na u, if it is no longer u, ur chapter will be closed.
Live in ur own Lies while I live in my Lies.
Fan ceec in peace
Let me Fan Alex peace. I love her for being a truthful, calling a spade a spade, vocal and fun girl. Oya bye
Re: Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts by Emyjeze(m): 10:38pm On Jan 26, 2019
Beautiful. You over other celebs any time any day

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide / M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment / Flavour And His Six Packs Stun In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.