Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,365 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide (31284 Views)

Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers / Okoro Blessing Shows Her Duplex House, 8 Years After Ex-husband Threw Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Ikeboboafri: 4:16am On May 30, 2019
Bobrisky who reacted to the latest video Okoro Blessing shared in which she threatened suicide as she claimed she was set up by Onye Eze and his boys, has stated that we are all thieves at some points in our lives. 

Bobrisky who supported Okoro Blessing after she threatened suicide, said they've never met before but he was touched by the video of her crying and felt like giving her a hug. The cross dresser further revealed that 90% of Nigerian celebrities all live fake lives and if everybody will mock her, he will never be part of it.

He wrote; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/30/we-are-all-thieves-bobrisky-supports-okoro-blessing-as-she-threatens-suicide/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 4:19am On May 30, 2019
Misfits and Miscreants always attract each other. Tonto Diikke next to support the useless female lying tongue!

99 Likes 7 Shares

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Ikeboboafri: 4:24am On May 30, 2019
angry angry angry angry
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Elvis2kay: 4:42am On May 30, 2019
shocked shocked shocked
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Chijeep(m): 4:42am On May 30, 2019
grin

29 Likes

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Reffone: 4:43am On May 30, 2019
Sometimes we just need someone to talk to

9 Likes

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Auxtin85(m): 4:44am On May 30, 2019
A fraudulent bastard defending another, why was she invited and humiliated?

This wanna be blogger could have written trash about the guy if she had chance, trust me these bloggers are worse than criminals

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Kendumazy(m): 4:44am On May 30, 2019
Radarada!

9 Likes

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:46am On May 30, 2019
You and your fans are all thieves.

Shim is full of saying trash!

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by jihday(m): 4:46am On May 30, 2019
iru iro ni Iborun, Mr Bobrisky please speak for your self MA

4 Likes

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by kolafolabi(m): 4:46am On May 30, 2019
Bobrisky talking sense? It's funny though

15 Likes

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Ibcrown(m): 4:46am On May 30, 2019
BOBrisky
Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Auxtin85(m): 4:47am On May 30, 2019
Bobrisky is the biggest fraudulent celebrity in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by sbashir10(m): 4:49am On May 30, 2019
I don't really like this guy called bobrisky, but i think dude is saying the fact, many of the yeyebrities are living fake life, and las las many of them hide behind entertainment stuff to do other illegitimate business...

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Temple1288(m): 4:50am On May 30, 2019
Just like I rebuked someone on NAIRALAND who said "We are all scammers in one way or the other"

Bobrisky should speak for himherself alone or better still join Tonto Dikeh..

As for the other motivational speaker/house thief, jee chuuba ego, ichuta ego everything ga e follow one time!!

24 Likes

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by baby124: 4:51am On May 30, 2019
You are the thief. Armed robber! This is how criminals justify evil acts thinking everyone is like them. No, Na only you get the problem.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by tciro: 4:52am On May 30, 2019
Positive energy smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by Pavore9: 4:55am On May 30, 2019
Self inflicted turmoil.

3 Likes

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by BIGGIE121(m): 4:59am On May 30, 2019
Yes they are many other blessing okoro in the entertainment industry. Who sensed that the whole of blessing okoros saga is just a public stunt to make her popular like that of ehtinosa

2 Likes

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by adewest1999(m): 5:00am On May 30, 2019
Abeg if una no fit buy house for the babe make una leave am o........#onyeeze na chinko don do her strong thing

I no blame the guy Sha...... man go hustle,suffer build house then one ogberaga go dey con claim property

4 Likes

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by magicminister: 5:02am On May 30, 2019
[b]I’m not a fan of bobrisky’s transgender madness but I’ve noticed that she’s a well thinking individual and I’ve heard numerous people give her compliments.

1- I stand with the girl because she did not commit any crime or broke the laws of Nigeria. There is no law against living a fake life if you have not used it to defraud someone. She was allowed on the property by the security man and she took pictures in Front of the property and claimed it was hers on the internet. If anyone is to be blamed, it’s the security man that failed to do his job and let her into the property.

What she did was morally wrong but it’s definitely not a crime.

2- on the other hand, the owner of the property and his associates committed numerous crimes by:

A- kidnaping: holding her in the property against her will
B- impersonation of law enforcement officials.
C- Threat of bodily harm
D- assault: by putting handcuffs on her and making her kneel down
E- blackmail and attempt to extort: according to the girl, he forced her to shoot the video and insisted that she brought 500k. If that is true, then he violated the laws.

Every well thinking Nigerian should stand against behaviors exhibited by the owner of the property. I am not in anyway condoning what the girl did but I maintain she did not commit a crime and even if she did, why not report to the police and let them handle it?[/b]

16 Likes

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by solmusdesigns: 5:03am On May 30, 2019
grin

Its strange that this fugly bobrisky seems to have a charitable personalty.

Shim is just reaching out to a sucidal disgraced woman and showing support, same blogers that drag shim up and down (although the everyone is a thief part is wrong) however he stood against bully, while hypocrites everywhere laugh on, especially people like daddy freeze.

Where is the humanity in us all? Where is the compassion, where is the show of brother's keeper we preach.... the cruelty we show each other is worst form ever seen in the animal kingdom

4 Likes

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by GrowYourSales(m): 5:04am On May 30, 2019
We know y'all are all thieves

We're catching you guys one by one

Sometimes it is all this greedy pastors that are pushing their greedy followers into all this nonsense telling them to claim what they're not.

Days back I asked someone, why are you suffering? He replied I am not suffering. Nigga that was begging for food.

That kind of person is he still mentally okay

1 Like

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by utenwuson: 5:05am On May 30, 2019
Truly.... We are thieves in this country....

See depressing comment on this forum... It can mk one commit suicide in no time,

Nairalanders are mad.... Na them thief pass

Most girls snap on the front seat of cars their fada cannot even dream to afford...... Who kill them?

1 Like

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by SoftP(m): 5:05am On May 30, 2019
Bobrisky just made sense for the first time in his or her life

4 Likes

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by holuwajobar(m): 5:11am On May 30, 2019
I thought laws of physics never fail...

In this scenario , like poles attract each other

1 Like

Re: We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide by blackslayer: 5:11am On May 30, 2019
this sh3male writes poorly!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo / Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts / Tuface Idibia To Contest For A Political Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.