Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa (73403 Views)

Joe Biden's Dog, Commander, Removed From White House After Biting secret Agents / US: Rat Falls From White House Ceiling, Lands On NBC Reporter’s Lap / South Africa Just Voted To Seize Land From White Farmers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 09, 2019
If it Happen in South Africa then it None of my business i cant say pim. since theve allow china to vuild 16 POLICE STATION IN there country.

Bleep SOUTH AFRICA
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by charlesditro: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
MJBOLT:
they put the entire anti apartheid struggle to shame

what's not right isn't right however you look at it. Xenophobia is wrong and so is racism. And thinking the way you do is worse.
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
I will download that picture and use it to troll South African when ever there is social Media War between Us and them
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by youska(m): 10:15pm On Jan 09, 2019
Then I pray someone very very dear to you also face something of dis nature,and someone should type exactly wat u just typed. It's not a curse but a complement to your statement
BornagainThief:
Since I'm not from there, how is it my business?
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by kokomilala(m): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
The vestiges of Apartheid or apartness are still very much around.
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Kelvickk: 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2019
BornagainThief:
Since I'm not from there, how is my business?
The biggest fool of the century
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by planetx: 11:35pm On Jan 09, 2019
arabbunkum:
South Africans hate their fellow blacks. So why pity them when Whites maltreat them?
They hate you Nigerians and other Africans because you confirm everything whites told them about Africans during apartheid being incapable of running a country. You have ruined your country despite being independent 30+ years before South Africa and are now trooping by the thousands into their country. You reminded them of black inferiority why they hate you.

2 Likes

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by 77up(m): 11:46pm On Jan 09, 2019
Virtually everyone wants to travel abroad , trust me this is what they are passing through from racist white fools.

May God be with them and see them through , isolating them is even better than xenophobia. It is well with every Nigerians around the world.
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Akanniade(m): 12:11am On Jan 10, 2019
In a country with 11 official languages, they could claim it is for language difference.

1 Like

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by IjebuWarrior: 12:21am On Jan 10, 2019
Dutch Masters! grin grin
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Ayobami7(m): 12:55am On Jan 10, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by SachaBastien(m): 1:34am On Jan 10, 2019
Before you kill the white folks.... The black kids are dressed differently and apparently not a part of this class. They look more like on an observer mission. Now you can kill the white folks.
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:49am On Jan 10, 2019
theunnamed:
There is always more to the story...
Same thing we are thinking.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 5:55am On Jan 10, 2019
officialJP:
Seriously south Africa deserve more than that, I hate that country with passion
you sing this song on every thread. We've heard you already. Gosh!

2 Likes

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 10, 2019
BornagainThief:
Since I'm not from there, how is it my business?
You're a BLACK MAN.

1 Like

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 5:59am On Jan 10, 2019
jrusky:
The f u c k I n g bastards God forsaken animals called black South Africans won't see this and fight it out but the useless idiots will started killing fellow black.

God punish all South African blacks.

Bastards!!!
Yeah right! So says someone who comes from a cesspit where people kill each other for kidneys, skills, brains etc. Look at your country first before commenting on other's

2 Likes

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Nobody: 6:01am On Jan 10, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
[MATTHEW 25:31–46]
THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS TO "SEPARATE THE SHEEP FROM THE GOATS".
A WHITE MAN WILL WRITE A PEACE OF SHIIT FOR YOUR ANCESTORS TO SUBMIT THEM AND YOU'LL FOOLISHLY APPLY IT TO YOUR SYSTEM OF REASONING?

YOU BELIEVE IN WHITE SUPREMACY AND IT'S NORMAL SINCE YOU'RE A "CHRISTIAN"

I HOPE ONE DAY YOU REALLY WILL BE SEPERATED FROM THE SHEEPS SO YOU'LL SLUMBER IN IGNORANCE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Nobody: 6:05am On Jan 10, 2019
FrenchWay:
Aan Aan!
Whites are superior beings na. Are you just knowing?
I wish I was white. Such great peeps.
Sorry they're only Superior to the mentally Inferior.

1 Like

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by thunderbabs: 6:07am On Jan 10, 2019
If i hear pim.. No b dem dey kill their fellow black man ni undecided
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by vRendoh(m): 6:18am On Jan 10, 2019
Ay77:
This is not fair

Say NO to Racism

Why una boys and girls dey bleach? Do you people love yourselves? So many wrong things about the Black man. The day we begin to love ourselves the other races will follow same.
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 10, 2019
youska:
Then I pray someone very very dear to you also face something of dis nature,and someone should type exactly wat u just typed. It's not a curse but a complement to your statement
and did you know many Nigerians dis same south Africans have killed?
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by akigbemaru: 7:00am On Jan 10, 2019
IamHeWrites:
The photo taken at Schweizer-Reneke Laerskool in South Africa shows three black pupil sitting alone on a table placed by the door and far away from their white classmates.

See photos below;

Read More; http://igberetvnews.com/519543/see-viral-photo-of-black-pupils-separated-from-their-white-classmates-in-south-africa/

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by TMKsouth: 7:09am On Jan 10, 2019
emperorblog21:
If it Happen in South Africa then it None of my business i cant say pim. since theve allow china to vuild 16 POLICE STATION IN there country.

Bleep SOUTH AFRICA

You have the ideal monkey brain susceptible to made-up crap. U just fell for not one BUT TWO fake news stories that u quoted above. Go self-service.

Bleep YOUR BRAIN

5 Likes

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by TMKsouth: 7:20am On Jan 10, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
I will download that picture and use it to troll South African when ever there is social Media War between Us and them

You'll come out worse. (after 60 years of independence)

5 Likes

Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Codes151(m): 7:26am On Jan 10, 2019
The Biafran idea will never work! Igbos need to learn to love other igbos as well. You need to be transparent and so on!!! That takes years to build
ezenwajosh:

Oh alright the man that choosed the name BIAFRA is from NIGER DELTA ask Google
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by samuellin75(m): 7:59am On Jan 10, 2019
It makes no sense but God will definitely fight for those black kids..
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by inereunwa1(m): 8:00am On Jan 10, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I really don't feel pity for black South Africans.... Those Xenophobic beast are hostile to their fellow black men. grin
and they will grow up and start beating and killing their own fellow blacks!
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by IronGalaxy: 8:39am On Jan 10, 2019
stupid comments all round
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by Pusyiter(m): 8:44am On Jan 10, 2019
You never come tell me wetin you come find grin
How you dey?
sirBLUNT:
baba I dey una side oo, asokoro to be soecific
Re: Black Pupils Separated From White Classmates In South Africa by XhosaNostra(f): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2019
Pusyiter:
@Nostra, is this for real?
Pls, confirm

I see people talking about it on social media, but I'm not sure what's the story behind this. Because people have been forcing their way into schools with no available space, so I'm thinking it may very well be one of those cases. I'm uncertain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones / Elon Musk Showed A Flight Attendant His Penis & Offered Her A Horse For Sex / 3 Dead & 500 Injured As Storms Wash SCORPIONS & Snakes Into Egyptian Streets(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.