Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) (18368 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Christmas With Her Son, King Andre (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh & Her Son, King Andre, Step Out For Church Service In Matching Color / Wizkid's Son, King Ayo Jnr, In Super Human Halloween Costume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
Popular Ig comedian klintoncod is celebrating his cute kid 5th birthday today as he shares his adorable photos.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/ig-comedian-klintoncod-celebrates-his-cute-kid-5th-birthday-loading/

2 Likes

Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 5:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
See more cute photos of klinton cod and his child with his baby mama here >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:43pm On Jan 09, 2019
Cute boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Ekpeitut: 6:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
Happy birthday young lad.
I still remember stuffs I did when I was 5 smiley
Sai dah Ekpeitut!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 6:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
Cute kid
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Jagaban880: 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
We stream live matches

check ma signature
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by lamidex(m): 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
Even C.Ronaldo and Messi does not receive that amount as salary at their respective age. Wake up from slumber bro.

BTW, happy birthday to that cutie.
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Kingsleydr(m): 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2019
One of the magics of getting a white lady pregnant. Wonder what their kpekus would taste like tho..

3 Likes

Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by danemenike: 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
Cute child
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by greatface(m): 7:19pm On Jan 09, 2019
Good

The son is 101% more handsome than the dad.

2 Likes

Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
See how pikin fine like foreign Mannequin.......

1 Like

Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
Happy birthday to the lad.

But...
Sorry to disappoint you guys.
The blacker the Berry, the sweeter.

If e no be black girl, forget am.

I love white girls, but when it comes to sex and marriage, I reason white girls the way I reason men.
Black is sweet,
Black is sweeter,
Black is the sweetest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by donybrainy: 7:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
make R kelly no see this one o!!!
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Yuceeluv(f): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2019
grin seeing his face alone reminds me of his jokes.
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
The mum must be very attractive, because the child looks nothing like the dad, no shade. Happy birthday the boy grin

4 Likes

Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Rextizzle(m): 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2019
Kingsleydr:
One of the magics of getting a white lady pregnant. Wonder what their kpekus would taste like tho..
You need to explore, whites are just too sweet.
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
Fine boy
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by iamvictorbassey: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
d
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2019
Kingsleydr:
gringringrin....if you get opportunity, just taste am see...
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 09, 2019
HE buy football is my world shirt for am, no time for mistakes grin

lamidex:
Even C.Ronaldo and Messi does not receive that amount as salary at their respective age. Wake up from slumber bro.

It’s sarcasm man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oluwammy:

I AM JOHN, A 3D ANIMATION EXPERT. LET’S TRAIN YOU TO BE 3D CHARACTER ANIMATOR EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS WANT TO HIRE IN 3 WEEKS. NO THEORY. 100% PRACTICALS GUARANTEED!

I am an Energetic 3D Animator who thrives in high-energy settings to create unique 3d graphics and characters with variety of software with the ability to convert verbal concepts and technological schematics into concise illustration
I am experienced in Maya, 3D Max, Blender, Adobe Platforms with expertise in modeling, texturing, rigging, 3D character and rendering, .
My work is a complication of elements of classical sculpture with contemporary themes and technology combining technology of digital tools with traditional sculpting techniques along with 3D-printing and other fabrication method

Let me and other 3D experts you to be the 3 Animator Employers and clients want to hire

COURSE HIGHLIGHTS - WHAT YOU WILL LEARN

- The Breakdown of Curriculum that covers EVERYTHING you would practically learn during the training period can be obtained on the website link in banner or better still reach our customer care to request for curriculum sent to you via email

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

REGISTER now

DATE: Monday, 21st of January, 2019

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
AT THE END OF THIS TRAINING, WE GUARANTEE THAT YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO DESIGN 3D ANIMATIONS! THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE ICT HUB and ULTRA MEDIA SOLUTIONS

Rubbisssssssh
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
Whoa! His mother must be very beautiful.
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by kokoA(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2019
Oh! So Ade has a younger brother.
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by FlackoJodye: 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2019
Kingsleydr:
my nigga my first whit pussy was Australian on god that shiit was the greates pussy I fu ked my nigga on god I had to drop al my days earning to eat that pussy that day ma nigga the pussy good for sex fr but I wouldn't advice a nigga to get hitched up with white hoes fr fr they is easiest to send a nugga inside fr fr
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Darkseid(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2019
Cute kid, he fvcked a good pussy but seriously, can anyone tell me why this a news that should be worthy of the front page.
Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by heryourmeday(m): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2019
lamidex:

BTW, happy birthday to that cutie.
Buh you suppose don understand say na comedian the guy be na...

1 Like

Re: Klintoncod Celebrates His Son, King Noah's 5th Birthday (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2019
HBD LLNP cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rachel Bakam Unveiled As Brand Ambassador Of Real Estate Brand Lifestyle Asset / His Mother Tore My Mom’s Cloth – Emeka Ike’s Ex-wife Addresses Claim Of Assault / Yemi Blaq: My Voice Once Got Me An Instant Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.