Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,188 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) (33482 Views)

Kano: No Aspirant Contested Makoda LG Assembly Seat Under PDP / Ganduje’s Chief Of Staff, Ali Makoda, Resigns, Dumps APC & Joins NNPP / More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by Anambralstson: 9:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
PDP rally in Binji Local Government Area Of Sokoto State today.

1 Share

Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by Abeyjide: 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
no be kano wey I sabi be this? the way Buhari go neat atiku for kano,you won't admit is real
Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by Anambralstson: 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2019
PDP presidential rally in Niger state

Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by Otakom87(m): 9:59pm On Jan 09, 2019
This kwankwaso self na waa ooh. If to say this guy win pdp primary him for show baba shege.

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by Anambralstson: 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2019
More from Niger

Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by oyichi: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2019
i tell peaple that buhari will start his losing from d north, see crowd, na kwankwaso get kano , no more chasing away pdp supporters from polling units this time around , sai kwankwaso, sai atiku, buhari barawo dan iska
Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:06pm On Jan 09, 2019
Deathstroke00:
90% of pdp's campaign is in kano, or is kano now the new Nigeria, its because of kwankwaso pdp are pulling such crowd, but that wont change the fact that Buhari will win kano without breaking a sweat

Buhari till 2023
RANT TO DEATH...

1 Share

Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by Pizzle1234(m): 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2019
Apchit will not like this oo
Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by tesppidd: 10:08pm On Jan 09, 2019
Kano has got 5 million voters.

This crowd is not up to 10,000 people.

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by san316(m): 10:10pm On Jan 09, 2019
Yankee101:
If they wont rig, Kano go be serious disgrace for APC

Kwankwaso is a 2 time Governor, Former Minister of Defense and present Senator. Even current Governor was his deputy.

He engineered the current governor's win and Buhari's sweep in 2015. And yet they foolishly think he is not relevant?

You forgot that Buhari 's ANPP was able to defeat him in 2003 to bring in Shekarau who did 8 straight years before kwankwaso's return?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by chiedu7: 10:11pm On Jan 09, 2019
deboysben:
Gandollar dey learn work where Kwankwaso dey

Kwankwaso is not smiling at all.
grin
Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by san316(m): 10:12pm On Jan 09, 2019
Otakom87:
This kwankwaso self na waa ooh. If to say this guy win pdp primary him for show baba shege.

How many delegates were from Kano and how many votes dis he get in the primaries? Population in campaign rallies don't determine votes

2 Likes

Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by oyichi: 10:16pm On Jan 09, 2019
tesppidd:
Kano has got 5 million voters.

This crowd is not up to 10,000 people.
did u count d peaple? come to kano and see 4:yourself , in many places, u can't say sai baba and go free
Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by adecz: 10:17pm On Jan 09, 2019
All PDP needs to emphasize against
APC is

1)APC.... HUNGER

2)APC...... UNEMPLOYMENT

3)APC ..... INSECURITY/ DEATHS

Keep repeating this on TV, Radio, Social Media
& newspapers & The road to Daura will be
opened to receive a new resident, come 29th May.
Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by 77up(m): 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2019
Whoelse notice that it is kwakwaso red cap squad are what we are seeing in everywere they are campaigning now?

I pity PDP I swear, if this is all they can pull in a town like KANO then it's means end of the road for Atiku .

Make una wait sef, if not stupidity and hatred how can a sane person support Atiku of all people ? I swear if Sowore , Gbenga hasim, Fela Durotoye and Moghalu can be people's choice , I would have gladly support anyone of them but since they have tiny chance and voting for them is like giving Atiku the chance to sale off remaining nigeria properties to himself and his cronies so 'll be gladly go for BUHARI .

At least, baba remain the only best candidate with winning chance .

Stupidity is voting for the people that create the problem in 16years just because BUHARI cannot solve it in 3year+.

Nigeria let's reason well without hatred now haba , we all know the obvious fact .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by Yankee101: 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2019
san316:

You forgot that Buhari 's ANPP was able to defeat him in 2003 to bring in Shekarau who did 8 straight years before kwankwaso's return?

That was a younger, first term unknown kwankwaso.
Not the present One with the kwankwasiya cult-like following and experience under his belt.
Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by Pat4321: 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
Hotfreeze:
These same people would be fighting and struggling with themselves to vote Buhari.
Vote for hunger, you lie, Kano people are business people,buhari name only kills business
Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by san316(m): 10:47pm On Jan 09, 2019
Yankee101:

That was a younger, first term unknown kwankwaso.
Not the present One with the kwankwasiya cult-like following and experience under his belt.

Kanawas will choose PMB over kwankwaso any time. Kwankwasiyya is just a minute fraction of the Kano voting population.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by Pat4321: 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2019
77up:
Whoelse notice that it is kwakwaso red cap squad are what we are seeing in everywere they are campaigning now?

I pity PDP I swear, if this is all they can pull in a town like KANO then it's means end of the road for Atiku .

Make una wait sef, if not stupidity and hatred how can a sane person support Atiku of all people ? I swear if Sowore , Gbenga hasim, Fela Durotoye and Moghalu can be people's choice , I would have gladly support anyone of them but since they have tiny chance and voting for them is like giving Atiku the chance to sale off remaining nigeria properties to himself and his cronies so 'll be gladly go for BUHARI .

At least, baba remain the only best candidate with winning chance .

Stupidity is voting for the people that create the problem in 16years just because BUHARI cannot solve it in 3year+.

Nigeria let's reason well without hatred now haba , we all know the obvious fact .
It's you and another are the most stupidest for supporting corrupt, lawless, directionless,hypocrasy,lying,murderous,incompitent leaders like Buhari
Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by Yankee101: 10:52pm On Jan 09, 2019
san316:

Kanawas will choose PMB over kwankwaso any time. Kwankwasiyya is just a minute fraction of the Kano voting population.

Nah. It's not minute. An adult voting class that is self funded is as dangerous an opponent as you can get.

Find out how grassroots massive movements began, i don't want to post the psychology of a cult online incase someone might adopt the methodology for evil purposes (Hitler and other evil geniuses used it). But he's got the formula
Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by 77up(m): 10:54pm On Jan 09, 2019
Pat4321:

It's you and another are the most stupidest for supporting corrupt, lawless, directionless,hypocrasy,lying,murderous,incompitent leaders like Buhari
We can't help your frustrated life grin cheesy
Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by PHILipu1(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2019
deboysben:
To play fairly

Buhari 2, 500, 000

ATIKU 1,500,000

Courtesy: Kwankwaso effect
They are here for Atiku dollars

1 Like

Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by Evercurious(f): 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2019
Anambralstson:
PDP campaign today at makoda local government kano state of Nigeria

PDP SE and SS governors and politicians are just sleepimg .. See how the these Northern politicoans are going about election awareness..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 11:31pm On Jan 09, 2019
deboysben:
To play fairly
Buhari 2, 500, 000
ATIKU 1,500,000

Courtesy: Kwankwaso effect
Then Buhari is a gonner
Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by Vtrd: 12:43am On Jan 10, 2019
Otakom87:
He was my preferred candidate.
Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by kach17(m): 3:40am On Jan 10, 2019
atiku is the answer

Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by Whazar(m): 7:23am On Jan 10, 2019
Deathstroke00:
90% of pdp's campaign is in kano, or is kano now the new Nigeria, its because of kwankwaso pdp are pulling such crowd, but that wont change the fact that Buhari will win kano without breaking a sweat

Buhari till 2023
it's obvious you are in pain already just chill till February lol
Re: PDP Campaign Rally At Makoda In Kano (Photos) by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
Atiku is yet to campaign in Kano , Mr.

gaby:
The only thing that'll be missing from this picture when Buhari and APC storms Kano will be the red kwakwansiya caps...

Wetin concern my aboki dem...

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election: Tinubu Leading In Latest NOI Poll / New Service Chiefs: 100 Military Generals May Be Retired / Floods: Obidients Caution Peter Obi Against Not Wearing Life Jacket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.